Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,829 members, 7,824,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Need Cyber Cafe Timer Software - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Cyber Cafe Timer Software (5012 Views)

Cyber Cafe Owners Control Your Laptops Users/ Wireless Home Users With Mikrotik / Cyber Cafe Timer / Free Cafe Timer Software Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Cyber Cafe Timer Software by tomaworld(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2008
Hi Nairalander's

Anyone with cyber cafe timer software should buzz me through tomaworldwide@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need Cyber Cafe Timer Software by Infoseye(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2008
tomaworld:

Hi Nairalander's

Anyone with cyber cafe timer software should buzz me through tomaworldwide@yahoo.com.

I ve sent u a mail check your inbox.
Re: I Need Cyber Cafe Timer Software by otunbaj1(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2008
call 07034947332, Ben.am sure he will help you out here.
badmus
Re: I Need Cyber Cafe Timer Software by ogbeisioma: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2008
Go to www.nettimesoftware.com. Click on the download link and download the server and client applications respectively. Run the server version on yor server system and the client application on each of the clients. The site also has direction as to how to use the application. The only shortcoming is that the server version is free for one month after which you have to pay to continue using. The client software is free and doesn't expire. But what I do to get around this is to format my server once a month. Go check it out. It is what I use and to a very large extent, if well configured, is difficult to hack. Good luck!
Re: I Need Cyber Cafe Timer Software by uau(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2008
hi,
running cybercafe software is an old way of setting up cafes and it is also dependent on d server running d software.

i can setup a blackbox which would fuction as a gateway, wireless access point, dhcp server,in built cybercafe software with ticket printer.

u dont need the cybercafe timer software client on the PCs.

all u need is to pop up ur browser and type a website name and it would display a login page which u must put a username and password.

u can contact me via kalatex@yahoo.com/08055281895.

cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Cyber Cafe Timer Software by Dipsondolp(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
Closed!

(1) (Reply)

4G Huawei SIM Router +4hours Battery For Mtn,glo,airtel And Etisalat / What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? / US Used Samsung Galaxy S7 @ 35k - Price Not Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.