Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Shows Off To Keep Fans Motivated - Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Shows Off To Keep Fans Motivated - Wizkid (584 Views)

Kim K Releases New Racy Pics On Her Website To Keep Fans Warming While Pregnant / Checkout Funke Akindele's Bold Red Lips — That Keep Fans Talking / Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Shows Off To Keep Fans Motivated - Wizkid by mgnace: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
Wizkid has addressed accusations that he shows off his wealth via social media like a lot of Nigerian celebrities do.

The star said that he has hustled for all he owns and so he shows fans his gold watches and necklaces to keep them motivated.

According to Vanguard, Wizkid said in a chat with Matinee:

I don’t show off my wealth on the social media. Most of the things I have acquired in life, I never had them before I started hustling. So, now that

I have them, I need to show people that these are the things I have gotten from my hustle.”

“When I started, I wasn’t wearing gold necklaces and wrist watches. So, when I buy these pieces of jewelry, I display them for my fans to get them motivated."............http:///1yRojQU
Re: I Shows Off To Keep Fans Motivated - Wizkid by Skillfullulu(m): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
Bless bro, let wizkid keep flashing. Its his tme.
Re: I Shows Off To Keep Fans Motivated - Wizkid by Obienesarah: 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
I Does That Too.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian’s App Rakes In $43 Million / Role Models Failing To Be Models / Why Is Mario Balotelli At The Boxing On The Eve Of Crystal Palce Clash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.