Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Is Nigeria Safe For Foreign Investors? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Nigeria Safe For Foreign Investors? (682 Views)

Foreign Investors Pull Out Of Nigerian NSE, Economy In Shambles - Bloomberg / Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria / NSE: Foreign Investors Dump Shares Over Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Safe For Foreign Investors? by Solozzo(m): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Is Nigeria safe for foreign investors?
Re: Is Nigeria Safe For Foreign Investors? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
ask Jonathan. jamb question
Re: Is Nigeria Safe For Foreign Investors? by chukwuwike2ny(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month.

Alternatively, you can get 5% ROI with 10% Principal Repayment per Month.

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029C
WhatsApp: 08111595550

Re: Is Nigeria Safe For Foreign Investors? by Angelstartups(f): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello.

Nigeria is a great country with abundant opportunities. You may be shocked to note that yes Nigeria is very safe for foreign investors, that's why you see the likes of Procter n Gamble invest $300million in Agbara, Heineken is planning a huge investment soon, to mention a few, these are both foreign-owned companies. Dangote is investing billions of dollars also and to cap it all the Nigerian Stock Market is dominated by foreign investors, who hold about 60% of the stock market (even though it is understandable that during election periods, they pull out some of their funds in stock market and re-surface after elections).

So to answer your question, Nigeria is SAFE.

(Note: There is what is called Business Cycle. So for any particular business you want to venture into, do your PESTLE analysis to understand when to enter the industry, how to enter and where to position yourself).

Real Estate is on the decline (Nigerian Politicians are eager to sell off their properties even at cheaper rates to campaign and contest forthcoming elections
Stock Market is on the decline because of similar reason above including foreign investors pulling their funds away for now, politicians selling off, therefore supply is more than demand and a few other factors)
Oil Prices are falling (Saudi Arabia for instance is reducing prices to remain competitive as U.S pumps more shale oil in commercial quantities which is a substitute to Crude Oil, etc)

(These are some critical factors to consider before you invest in Nigeria. Nigeria's economy is highly edged on Oil, however, in the short-term, Nigeria is SAFE to a large extent)

(1) (Reply)

Brioler Starter And Finisher Composition / Tips For Succeeding As An Internet Entrepreneur / M&M Business & Investment Summit 2015. Apply Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.