Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Huge Explosion Around Ikotun Area in Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Huge Explosion Around Ikotun Area in Lagos (1069 Views)

A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) / Rate The Performance Of PHCN In Your Area In A 1-5 Scale / ** Breaking News --- Fuel Tanker Explosion Around Tincan, Mile 2 Area ** (2) (3) (4)

Huge Explosion Around Ikotun Area in Lagos by Dewze(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
Saw a big cloud of fire a few seconds ago, like a massive explosion just occured. I can still see the smoke. What is happening?
Re: Huge Explosion Around Ikotun Area in Lagos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Try getn details so we could knw
Re: Huge Explosion Around Ikotun Area in Lagos by Nairalane: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Chei. I pray its knockout 2014
Re: Huge Explosion Around Ikotun Area in Lagos by Dewze(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Try getn details so we could knw
where i am is pretty far from where it may have occured.
Re: Huge Explosion Around Ikotun Area in Lagos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dewze:
Re: Huge Explosion Around Ikotun Area in Lagos by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dewze:
go out and find out, then report to us. see as You dey ask like say we are in the scene.
Re: Huge Explosion Around Ikotun Area in Lagos by Nairalane: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
go out and find out, then report to us. see as You dey ask like say we are in the scene.
. If u were there, will u go there to become a reporter at past 10. I am sure, u wil likely run for ur life. Just pray wherever u re. Thats better.
Re: Huge Explosion Around Ikotun Area in Lagos by duperola(f): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
stay just a street away!a bit serious but under control now moreso wt a fillin station just close.
Re: Huge Explosion Around Ikotun Area in Lagos by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nairalane:
. If u were there, will u go there to become a reporter at past 10. I am sure, u wil likely run for ur life. Just pray wherever u re. Thats better.
Dude I stay at ikotun...opposite police station by local govt. never heard any explosion....just asking to find out so as to send my fellow Redcross team for rescue
Re: Huge Explosion Around Ikotun Area in Lagos by Dewze(m): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2014
duperola:
stay just a street away!a bit serious but under control now moreso wt a fillin station just close.
are you aware of it?
Re: Huge Explosion Around Ikotun Area in Lagos by Dewze(m): 7:21am On Nov 04, 2014
I thought someone else on NL would have talked about it by now. It looked serious.
Re: Huge Explosion Around Ikotun Area in Lagos by duperola(f): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2014
just passed d venue now.3 lorries carryin beer+1car.fire is stil comin out of one sef
Re: Huge Explosion Around Ikotun Area in Lagos by Dewze(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2014
duperola:
just passed d venue now.3 lorries carryin beer+1car.fire is stil comin out of one sef
ok then, thanks for this.
Re: Huge Explosion Around Ikotun Area in Lagos by Nairalane: 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Dude I stay at ikotun...opposite police station by local govt. never heard any explosion....just asking to find out so as to send my fellow Redcross team for rescue
okay i see. Hope u had a nice day?
Re: Huge Explosion Around Ikotun Area in Lagos by Opeedo(m): 1:52am On Nov 05, 2014
please tell me its alie! cry cry cry

15 Interesting Facts About Dreams / OMG! Is This For Real? Taking Selfie At 1,500 Feet Above Ground Level.. Jeese!!! / If I Was Lagos State Governor I Would Rename It Eko State