Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Where To Get Loans For Aquaculture Business In Lagos - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where To Get Loans For Aquaculture Business In Lagos (1222 Views)

How I Start A N1 Billion Naira Aquaculture Project Without Capital / How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. / Collateral Free Microfinance Loans For Small Investors To Get Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Loans For Aquaculture Business In Lagos by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 04, 2014
Hello,
I am a young entreprenuer. I require loan to expand an already exciting catfish business with or without collateral.

Needed urgently.

Thank you
Re: Where To Get Loans For Aquaculture Business In Lagos by Unionised(m): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2014
pm me...
Re: Where To Get Loans For Aquaculture Business In Lagos by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2014
Unionised:
pm me...
can i have your number? Thanks
Re: Where To Get Loans For Aquaculture Business In Lagos by Unionised(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2014
samuelzion:

can i have your number? Thanks

I sent you a mail.
Please reply it.
Re: Where To Get Loans For Aquaculture Business In Lagos by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2014
Unionised:

I sent you a mail.
Please reply it.

Thank you so much.
I have replied your mail, expecting your favorable response.

Thanks
Re: Where To Get Loans For Aquaculture Business In Lagos by Angelstartups(f): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello.

Have you checked angelstartups.com.ng? Sign up as an entrepreneur and have a compelling case for potential investors. Its free.
Re: Where To Get Loans For Aquaculture Business In Lagos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Angelstartups:
Hello.

Have you checked angelstartups.com.ng? Sign up as an entrepreneur and have a compelling case for potential investors. Its free.

I have registered, what next?
Re: Where To Get Loans For Aquaculture Business In Lagos by Angelstartups(f): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hello Samuel.

We intend to assist you set up a professional investor's meeting within the month, however before then, once you have included your summary proposal and it's approved, go ahead and send it to basic investors through your profile.

At the same time, send us a mail to follow up.

Cheers
Re: Where To Get Loans For Aquaculture Business In Lagos by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
Angelstartups:
Hello Samuel.

We intend to assist you set up a professional investor's meeting within the month, however before then, once you have included your summary proposal and it's approved, go ahead and send it to basic investors through your profile.

At the same time, send us a mail to follow up.

Cheers

my proposal has been approved, how do I send it to an investor? Thought it was automatic.
Thanks
Re: Where To Get Loans For Aquaculture Business In Lagos by Angelstartups(f): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2014
Hello. Go to the top menu look for Send Proposal under Entrepreneur. You would find investors interested in Agribusiness. Click on the button: Send Proposal.

Regards.
Re: Where To Get Loans For Aquaculture Business In Lagos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Seen
Re: Where To Get Loans For Aquaculture Business In Lagos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Angelstartups:
Hello. Go to the top menu look for Send Proposal under Entrepreneur. You would find investors interested in Agribusiness. Click on the button: Send Proposal.

Regards.

Hi.
I have sent the proposal to some of the 'angels', so how do i kno they have recieved it?

Pls can I have your email for follow up?

Thanks
Re: Where To Get Loans For Aquaculture Business In Lagos by Angelstartups(f): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hello Samuel.

Our official email address is admin@angelstartups.com.ng, this is currently been upgraded at the moment and won't work if you try to mail us, however, for now, you could still send any enquiries to angelstartups@gmail.com. We shall respond promptly.
Re: Where To Get Loans For Aquaculture Business In Lagos by samseen02(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2014

(1) (Reply)

1m Naira Needed Urgently For Tali Wood Export Transaction With Attractive ROI / How I Made 50,000 Monthly With Oriflame Company / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.