Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

MORE PHOTOS: Rihanna Is All Shades Of Sexy Styles As She Covers ELLE Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MORE PHOTOS: Rihanna Is All Shades Of Sexy Styles As She Covers ELLE Magazine (1225 Views)

Ini Edo Bares Major Cleavage As She Covers Latest Issue Of Vanguard Allure(pics) / Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) / Elle Magazine Lists Zuriel Oduwole Among The Most Powerful Women In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MORE PHOTOS: Rihanna Is All Shades Of Sexy Styles As She Covers ELLE Magazine by Guruscrew: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2014

Bad gal Riri is back! The fashionista singer posed
in different outfits for ELLE Magazine…..Read
excerpts from her fun interview and see more
lovely photos below:

If you weren’t a singer, what would you be?

" A Wife"

What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever
done?

"That’s still a secret."

What’s the sexiest thing a man has ever said to
you?

" Any man that tells me what to do is sexy!"

What do people misunderstand about you?

"I’m shy."

The best hangover cure?

"Ice, Chinese food! And an
upside-down trash can and towels, preferably next
to the toilet."

Are you a good cook?

"I’m a fun cook! My specialty
is seafood, but I also make the sickest mac ’n’
cheese you will ever taste."

http://gist212.com/2014/11/rihanna-is-all-shades-of-sexy-as-she-covers-elle-magazine-photos/
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Rihanna Is All Shades Of Sexy Styles As She Covers ELLE Magazine by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Always like her.
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Rihanna Is All Shades Of Sexy Styles As She Covers ELLE Magazine by rutemi: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nice skin
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Rihanna Is All Shades Of Sexy Styles As She Covers ELLE Magazine by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lemme scratch my ass before I comment

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Is Dating Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son! / Meet Madam Ladi Kwali, The Woman On The Back Of N20 Note / Rapper Olamide Is Now A Proud Father - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.