Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

UEFA Champions League's Top Assist Makers Of The Last 10 Years- (PICTURES) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA Champions League's Top Assist Makers Of The Last 10 Years- (PICTURES) (2795 Views)

Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo 10 Goals Each, Who Is D Champs League Top Scorer / 2015 Premier League Top 20 Players Ranking / FIFA Remembers Enyimba's Spectacular CAF Triumph 10 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League's Top Assist Makers Of The Last 10 Years- (PICTURES) by Geestunnar(m): 7:03am On Nov 05, 2014
seankay:
Now 1 mumu will now say Lampard is very selfish and he's not even as good as Gerrard
They are both great players, no one should say otherwise
Re: UEFA Champions League's Top Assist Makers Of The Last 10 Years- (PICTURES) by FlintGuevara(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2014
Rexnegro:

Na now I no say u be mumu I swear
Why this dim witted comment? Did I insult you or any other person?
Re: UEFA Champions League's Top Assist Makers Of The Last 10 Years- (PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
cr7lomo:
Ronaldo beat messi for goals come add assist join am . Ronaldo is a machine created by the German car makers "Benz"
...AND RONALDO IS OLDER THAN HIM TOO
Re: UEFA Champions League's Top Assist Makers Of The Last 10 Years- (PICTURES) by Rexnegro(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
FlintGuevara:
Why this dim witted comment? Did I insult you or any other person?
U insulted Dani alves my guy so no vex say nemesis caught up with u
Re: UEFA Champions League's Top Assist Makers Of The Last 10 Years- (PICTURES) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
cr7lomo:
Ronaldo beat messi for goals come add assist join am . Ronaldo is a machine created by the German car makers "Benz"
^^^ stupidity, who started first. messi was still at barca team b when ronaldo started playing uefa
Re: UEFA Champions League's Top Assist Makers Of The Last 10 Years- (PICTURES) by FlintGuevara(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
Rexnegro:

U insulted Dani alves my guy so no vex say nemesis caught up with u
Nemesis? Check the meaning of that word again. And learn to talk in a courteous and civilised manner.
Re: UEFA Champions League's Top Assist Makers Of The Last 10 Years- (PICTURES) by Rexnegro(m): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
FlintGuevara:
Nemesis? Check the meaning of that word again. And learn to talk in a courteous and civilised manner.
See u that knows the meaning of nemesis can't even spell caution and civilized....No be only courteous na petr cech.
Re: UEFA Champions League's Top Assist Makers Of The Last 10 Years- (PICTURES) by adegwurulez(m): 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
cr7lomo:
Ronaldo has 21assists from 106games, Messi has 19 assists from 90 games. If you have the slightest clue on how ratio is calculated, then you should know that messi has a better record.

And for the records, messi has more champions league goals than Ronaldo. Atleast for now.
Re: UEFA Champions League's Top Assist Makers Of The Last 10 Years- (PICTURES) by FlintGuevara(m): 8:10am On Nov 06, 2014
Rexnegro:

See u that knows the meaning of nemesis can't even spell caution and civilized....No be only courteous na petr cech.
This one is really hard to teach and out for an efight... I give up.
Re: UEFA Champions League's Top Assist Makers Of The Last 10 Years- (PICTURES) by Rexnegro(m): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2014
FlintGuevara:
This one is really hard to teach and out for an efight... I give up.
Me efight u ke ? Mehn no time for that with u o. Don't just players that can buy u n whole of ur village.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho In 2010 And Now. / Cristiano Ronaldo, Puts His Manchester Mansion Up For Sale (photos) / Players Used 'voodoo' Under Westerhof- Emeka Ezeugo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.