Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Is It Possible...to Get Direct Entry From Private Poly To State Or Fed. Uni? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible...to Get Direct Entry From Private Poly To State Or Fed. Uni? (452 Views)

Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools / I Need A Private Poly For Hnd Upper Credit Asap / Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible...to Get Direct Entry From Private Poly To State Or Fed. Uni? by Skynet247(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2014
I was given admission to nacabs polytechnic (PRIVATE POLY) akwanga nassarawa state... Even thou i had collected my admission letter... And yet to go on registrations... Please i need help.. If after am through with ND, can i apply for direct entry... To 200 level to a public or federal university...? ... I Dont want to start something i will regret later... And number 2 question... If you were to be in my shoes will you go ahead to register for the private poly...? Or sit and write jamb for the 7th time....?

(1) (Reply)

Comments Needed / Are Private Varsity Graduates Better Than Their Public Counterparts In Nigeria? / Full Tuition Scholarship Available For English Taught Programme In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.