Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Searching For A Freelance Graphic Designer To Work With Me - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Searching For A Freelance Graphic Designer To Work With Me (972 Views)

Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans / How To Succeed As A Freelance Graphic Designer / Need A Freelance Graphic Designer For Your Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Searching For A Freelance Graphic Designer To Work With Me by alexandershaw: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2014
Hello,

I am searching for a very creative freelance graphic designer to work with me on several small projects that includes basic graphic designs, social media posts, ebook designs and some web design projects(you will work on the graphic elements of the web design).

i run a small digital agency and i am in need of someone who can add some value to the team from a graphic design standpoint. I actually want someone who is young, very creative and not afraid to go against the status quo, why be normal?. If this defines you, cause it does define me, let's hook up and talk creative designs.

I am focused on disruptions and quality and i am searching for a like mind who didn't leave his A-game behind at home. Give me a call on 09029166111 let's get started.

(1) (Reply)

Hardware Banner Designer Needed In Ilorin,kwara State / Let's Drop Our Contacts Here For Business Deals / Your Opinion Needed (thanks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.