Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Thank You Nairaland...its My Birthday!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank You Nairaland...its My Birthday!!! (1112 Views)

Hello Nairaland Its Geeana! / CONCERNED USER: Letter To Nairaland, Its Owner, Members And Moderators / Whatsup With The Naira Sign On Nairaland. Its Gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairaland...its My Birthday!!! by NaijaChild: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2014
I woke up this morning with loads of messages from family and friends on my phone wishing me the best life can offer on this day.

One of the message that blow my mind was the one from Nairaland team!..I was shocked,surprise and happy !!

Thank you Nairaland..

Happy birthday to me!!
Re: Thank You Nairaland...its My Birthday!!! by NnamdiN: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2014
Happy birthday Naijachild. Wish you all the best
Re: Thank You Nairaland...its My Birthday!!! by NaijaChild: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
NnamdiN:
Happy birthday Naijachild. Wish you all the best

Tanx a lot!!..I appreciate!

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland...its My Birthday!!! by NnamdiN: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
NaijaChild:

Tanx a lot!!..I appreciate!
you welcome. Do send some e-cakes cool
Re: Thank You Nairaland...its My Birthday!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
Happy birthday. Lucifer loves you.
Re: Thank You Nairaland...its My Birthday!!! by Whobedatte(m): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
Happy bda naijachild!..wULLNp

(1) (Reply)

Borno Governor Shettima Poses As He Distributes N500 To Primary Schoolchildren / Land Of Twin In South-west Nigeria,the Mystery That Baffles Fertility Experts / Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.