Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Neymar Unveiled As The Face Of Police Sunglasses (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neymar Unveiled As The Face Of Police Sunglasses (photos) (1172 Views)

Funke Akindele Unveiled As IrokoTV Ambassador / Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) / Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Unveiled As The Face Of Police Sunglasses (photos) by Big4wig(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2014
Brazil/Barcelona forward, Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior who is commonly known as Neymar Jr. has been unveiled as the face of Police’s SS15 range of sunglasses. Speaking on his appointment, the Brazilian star starred alongside Mexican model, Daniela de Jesus in a short message recorded as a promotional effort..

‘For me, it was a pleasure to do this campaign again. ‘I really liked the style of the shoot and thought the motorcycle and clothes combined well with the new sunglasses,’ Neymar, widely known as the poster boy of Brazilian football at present, said.

see photos below:

Re: Neymar Unveiled As The Face Of Police Sunglasses (photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
I think I like him better playing soccer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

P Square Prayers To Igbos / Photos: Tonto Dikeh Goes Bald / Tyler Perry Visit Bobbi Kristina At The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.