Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,799 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Travelling As A Tourist To Norway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling As A Tourist To Norway (1036 Views)

Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre / Visa Application To Norway / Moving To Norway Soonest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling As A Tourist To Norway by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2008
Is it possible to travel to Norway as a tourist and then change to a resident visa? As in; will it be possible for one to get a tourist visa to norway from nig? Have any tried this method before? Please brief me, i plan on cutting out through this means. My plan is this; i will find a hotel in norway, book and pay for it and also find some tourist spots and also pay for a tour. I will look for the ones that offer refunds so in case i am not offered the visa, i can ask for refund.  I will then use the info to visit the embassy for visa. When i get the visa, i will fly to norway. Find a job and look for a way to change from a tourist to a residence. Please anyone that knows much about this should shade light into it. Is this a good idea? Please shade light on your experience and any useful info that can enable me to complete this mission. Thanks for sharing your opinion. Abeg, don't ignore this, if you know something very useful, please share it. Don't hid it. Abeg.
Re: Travelling As A Tourist To Norway by naijadream: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2008
whats up bigmodo?have you call ken that said hes a agent and can arrange belarus visa for cheap rate?if yes how much,the only place you can get visa for cheap rates are arabian countries but most of them are racist,thats why its not adviceable to go arabia region,but what about barbados,bahamas or trinidad and tobago,panama?those carribean countires are some time cheap to travel and as i read on bahamas map they are close to florida usa,anyway keep in touch cos am interested in travelling jant also.i cant afford to pay more than 150k for europe visa.we just have to read map well make somebody nogo stranded.i will need your email add heres mine naijaboy79@yahoo.com.good luck for we travellers.
Re: Travelling As A Tourist To Norway by whatever90(f): 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2008
i think u r d ken naijadream
Re: Travelling As A Tourist To Norway by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2008
Guys, Girls, abeg make una say something about my question.
Re: Travelling As A Tourist To Norway by Goldman42(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2008
Bigmodo,
To answer your question.I think it is possible as per your plan.
I have used such procedure to get Ireland Visa.But It will be more
smooth if you have a mastercard of your own to pay for your hotel booking
online,with the payment confirmation bearing your real name.OK ?
Re: Travelling As A Tourist To Norway by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2008
Goldman42:

Bigmodo,
To answer your question.I think it is possible as per your plan.
I have used such procedure to get Ireland Visa.But It will be more
smooth if you have a mastercard of your own to pay for your hotel booking
online,with the payment confirmation bearing your real name.OK ?

I have a virtual visa card, it's genuine. Can you explain to me how you were able to use it to get Ireland?`
Re: Travelling As A Tourist To Norway by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2008
Guys, you people are really fucking up real bad. So you can't tell me how i can travel to Norway as a visitor. I really want to travel as a tourist to Norway next summer. Please you people should provide me with full info.

(1) (Reply)

South African Study Permit / Venezuelan Tourist Visa Info / Nigerian Embassy Rome Is Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.