Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Save Me From Diamond Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Save Me From Diamond Bank (780 Views)

Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / Pls What's The Way Outa This News From Diamond Bank? / Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Me From Diamond Bank by obanqua(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2014
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

Diamond bank is at it again o.
I used their online local transfer to send 5k to my brother and lo and behold, when he got there (the transfer is available for pickup at any branch nationwide) they told him 'network issues'.
Meanwhile, I was charged a processing fee of 200naira and another undisclosed amount.
A month after the initial transaction, I am yet to get the transaction reverted and they are not saying anything to me. Their Customer Service Unit is just non-existent, they promise to contact and yet there is nothing.

Please help me o, I cannot afford to lose my 5k+.

What do i do?

1 Like

Re: Save Me From Diamond Bank by obanqua(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Save Me From Diamond Bank by sheunfemix: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2014
Its very simple, go to a nearby branch and ask to see the director of d branch. Explain everything to him and ur account detail will be analysed. After this I believe they will sort things out for u. They recently upgraded all their internet services. smiley

1 Like

Re: Save Me From Diamond Bank by obanqua(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Haba! for a self acclaimed 21st century bank, do i need to physically visit a branch to get served?
Moreso the transaction was done online.

Not fair at all.

Will I leave my own work just to ensure they do their own job?
Re: Save Me From Diamond Bank by sheunfemix: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
obanqua:
Haba! for a self acclaimed 21st century bank, do i need to physically visit a branch to get served?
Moreso the transaction was done online.

Not fair at all.

Will I leave my own work just to ensure they do their own job?
kk keep complaining smiley they will definitely get to u and solve it but I've given u a easy way out tongue

3 Likes

Re: Save Me From Diamond Bank by Chibenze(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Call d customer care no @d back of ur atm card and it will (maybe) resolve. Goodluck
Re: Save Me From Diamond Bank by wunderkiind(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
Jesus Saves, bro.
Re: Save Me From Diamond Bank by obanqua(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Chibenze:
Call d customer care no @d back of ur atm card and it will (maybe) resolve. Goodluck

That number na just for demo jare, I dey holla them calls, mails, chat etc still nothing.

They are just inefficient people.

(1) (Reply)

December Business Opportunity For Everyone!!! / Twitter Account With Over 50k Plus Followers For Sale / Linda Ikeji To Kick Start Her 'i'd Rather Be Self-made' N10million Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.