Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,292 members, 7,826,150 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings In Lagos (4018 Views)

You Need To See This Anonymous Quote About Cigarette / Marijuana Anonymous. Thread For Cannabis Abusers Who Want To Quit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings In Lagos by SADUDE: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hi

I am new to Lagos.
i used to attend alcoholics anonymous meetings in my Home country and would like to continue here.

Does anybody know if there are AA meetings here in Lagos? I cant seem to find any through the internet or local newspapers.

Thanks in advance
Sadude
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings In Lagos by reaky(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Abeg which kind ogogoro meeting b that
grin

1 Like

Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings In Lagos by Gcares(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
@Op, i dont know if such a meetings hold in Lagos. But if they do goodluck to you finding them.
I believe most alcoholics in this town generally never agree they are one,until its too late.
But if you could start such a meeting,wouldn't it be awesome!

3 Likes

Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings In Lagos by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
I schooled in france so I knw of such meeting
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings In Lagos by tsharp(m): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
If ever anyone admitted to being an alcoholic in lagos, nay Nigeria, they will most likely be going for church "deliverance" rather than anything else.

1 Like

Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings In Lagos by PEPSI: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
you might want to consider an online meeting as Nigerians dont believe in twelve step programs or counselling mental health issues !! They believe in Church extreme fasting and deliverance. Good luck !!

2 Likes

Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings In Lagos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
PEPSI:
you might want to consider an online meeting as Nigerians dont believe in twelve step programs or counselling mental health issues !! They believe in Church extreme fasting and deliverance. Good luck !!
Lol so true, 1 million likes for your comment!! Nigerians and religion smh
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings In Lagos by Jen1091: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hi,

I see this is an old post. My husband and I are also friends of Bill and can help. If you are still here in Lagos please call 08085939718.
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings In Lagos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Leaving his driver stranded, Nuberu speeds off in his Bently Mulsanne luxury car to a nearby stream, heart-pounding. There he strikes the flowing water with a rope-like accessory saying, “No river ever retraced its course.” This happens years after the tragic loss of a lover he is not allowed to marry, and while still single. His assailant cannot be guilty in the eye of any law known to man—and if the attacker succeeds in destroying him, the attacker can still not survive him.

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Richest Doctors In The World / 10 Reasons Why GMO Foods Is Bad For Your Health / COVID-19 Update For May 20 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.