Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Credible Is Online Auction Export In Canada - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Credible Is Online Auction Export In Canada (1159 Views)

Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Unsold Cars For Sale By Auction Export! / Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Credible Is Online Auction Export In Canada by Demmyij(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
I want to find out from the house how credible is Auction export car company. I want to bid a car online and I must pay into their account before I can bid so am kind of scared because i dont know if it is a genuine site or not. Do you or anyone you know has bought car from that site before? The also claim they can ship it to Nigeria for me. Can this be all true? Please i need your advise
Re: How Credible Is Online Auction Export In Canada by chucky234(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
They are as credible as GEJ being the president of Nigeria.
Re: How Credible Is Online Auction Export In Canada by deeonlyme: 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
Demmyij:
I want to find out from the house how credible is Auction export car company. I want to bid a car online and I must pay into their account before I can bid so am kind of scared because i dont know if it is a genuine site or not. Do you or anyone you know has bought car from that site before? The also claim they can ship it to Nigeria for me. Can this be all true? Please i need your advise
they r very credible!!!! I guaranty them
Re: How Credible Is Online Auction Export In Canada by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Re: How Credible Is Online Auction Export In Canada by Export1: 4:23pm On May 05, 2015
Demmyij:

Hello and Thank you for your Message.
My name is Kira, I'm the Customer Support agent from AuctionExport.

Applying for our our services you'll be provide with an assistance on:
- the search for the best offers according to your preferences:
- partaking in Live Sales, real time auctions for any available offer you'll choose;
- closing the deal with the seller/auction once the purchase is confirmed;
- handling the necessary documentation, for you to have the car documents delivered a week before car's arrival via post;
- inland and ocean transportation, including customs clearance at the exit port.

You can always send an email to me, kira@auctionexport.com or call me at +1 416.900.3303 ext. 414.
Also, there's the LIVE CHAT SUPPORT available on our website, please feel free to join the chat session and get one of our agent to assist you on your inquiries.

AuctionExport Team will help you find a car you want and take care of the rest!

Re: How Credible Is Online Auction Export In Canada by Export1: 4:43pm On May 05, 2015
deeonlyme:

they r very credible!!!! I guaranty them

Hello. AuctionExport Team much appreciates you leaving the message in this topic with your positive feedback on us.

My name is Kira, being the agent of AuctionExport, I'm gladly offering you my personal support, should you require any information about the Company, accessible inventory or the process of buying itself.

You can reach me by email kira@auctionexport.com, phone +1 416.900.3303 ext. 414, or add in Skype, my ID is auctionexport.kira.

Have a great day,
Kira Watson.

Re: How Credible Is Online Auction Export In Canada by Export1: 4:52pm On May 05, 2015
chucky234:
They are as credible as GEJ being the president of Nigeria.

Hello. My name is Kira, I represent AuctionExport Support department.
It made my day, checking the message you've left in this topic, on the behalf of all my colleagues, I'd like to say Thank You for your trust and giving us such high credit! smiley

You can always count on our constant support!
Have a great Day,
Kira

Re: How Credible Is Online Auction Export In Canada by chucky234(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2015
Export1:

Hello. My name is Kira, I represent AuctionExport Support department.
It made my day, checking the message you've left in this topic, on the behalf of all my colleagues, I'd like to say Thank You for your trust and giving us such high credit! smiley

You can always count on our constant support!
Have a great Day,
Kira
Thank you Kira for checking in, Auction Export is our number one business partner.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Rav42006model@1.950m08038580001,08077605055 / 3 Months Registered 2007/2008 Lexus ES 350 @1.9m / ****SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Tokunbo 2010 Toyota Camry GL ****SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.