Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. (16443 Views)

Names Of Countries Alphabetically / Name Alphabetically As U Appears In The Class. / Names of Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by OmoEko1(f): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2007
fe-mi
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by brownbaby(f): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2007
HONEYCHI  

@omo eko

h's next, forgot my alphabets grin

you can post i wink
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by jaybaby(f): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2007
Insurance
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by brownbaby(f): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2007
joycexz jaybaby
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by jaybaby(f): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2007
Kaylala
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by star01(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2007
lasolala
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by jaybaby(f): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2007
Mayfrances
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by star01(m): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2007
nelsel CEO of monkeys
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by neelsel(f): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2007
star01:

nelsel CEO of monkeys

Imagine my username is printed in black and white, and you couldn't even copy it correctly?

I am really sorry for you. Now I am really concerned about your well being. Your brain is the size of a prune, you need surgery,
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by jaybaby(f): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2007
Oba-J

Star Dnt b an Idiot? Do not srt wat u no u cnt handle,so Phuck off!
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by star01(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2007
neelsel:

Imagine my username is printed in black and white, and you couldn't even copy it correctly?

I am really sorry for you. Now I am really concerned about your well being. Your brain is the size of a prune, you need surgery,

hin pain u?@ least i ve evidence of your grand dad 2 prove u from monkey generation

Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by star01(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2007
jaybaby:

Oba-J

Star Dnt b an Idiot? Do not srt what u no u cnt handle,so Phuck off!
cant handle??am fuckin ready 2 woop dis biatch ass 2day
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by jaybaby(f): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2007
`````PHRIDAY````

sRRY 4 u OOO CUZ U WILL GET MORE THAN WAT U R XPTIN
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by neelsel(f): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2007
@Star, I would not satisfy your deluded soul by posting my pix here. If you want to know what I look like, ask Jaybaby, Mukina or Omo.

Look at your gay ugly ass calling people monkey.
FYI Monkeys are very cute. If only you came out looking like a monkey, then your mother wouldn't have left you in the village for the elders to raise.

I can now see where you got all your animalistic attributes from, you jungle puppy.

Did you have your yam pottriage today? cry cry
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by jaybaby(f): 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2007
Queen2

neelsel:

FYI Monkeys are very cute. If only you came out looking like a monkey, then your mother wouldn't have left you in the village for the elders to raise.

I can now see where you got all your animalistic attributes from, you jungle puppy.

Lmao
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by star01(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2007
if u aint disputin de fact dat u re A CROSSED BREED monkey, den post ur pix n prove broda  wrong, @ least i did post mine, oh i tink ur mum was showed on DISCOVRY CHANNEL , HOL UP , HERE COME UR MAMA (catarrhini)cos human blood flows

Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by 2old4that(m): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2007
What's going on here?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by star01(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2007
neelsel:

Monkeys are very cute.

nw tellin dat ur folks re cute iinit?wat a shame
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by neelsel(f): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2007
You stinking man Bleep truck Star you just crossed the line when you went home.

My mother is a decent, ambitious woman. Unlike the village slut that conceived you. That's why your tormented bitch never knew who your real father is.

You dirty, germsy whimp,  Your no-life, bird-brain, frotty batty, stinking-mouth, sore-ridden dumbass,

Why don't make use of your farming opportunities and go start a yam plantation somewhere?

You have not  a clue who you are messing with.

Your stagnant brain is so useless, you have created your own language,  Sorry I cannot read gibbrish, and I don't roll with dogs, 

Go and seek help for the fleas that have made your rotten  body its home,

Brust, floss and gaggle then, jump in  tub of acid to scrub off some of that ugliness, then come back and maybe, just maybe I may glance yourway.

PS> Reverse psychology?? Post my pic? By now you should realise am not one of the attention seeking twats on this forum,
But I can guarantee you this, You are no where in my league.

It's one thing to be ugly, but it's a whole new thing to be freaking ugly and illiterate, A big no no,
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by jaybaby(f): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2007
RoyalNjay

Neel is coming 4 U angry angry
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by minute(f): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2007
lol.*mumbles to myself-guess im go nna stay here a lil bit longer i think im having fun.*amawashe nkan o. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by star01(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2007
neelsel:

You stinking man Bleep truck Star you just crossed the line when you went home.

My mother is a decent, ambitious woman. Unlike the village slut that conceived you. That's why your tormented bitch never knew who your real father is.

Go and seek help for the fleas that have made your rotten  body its home,

PS> Reserve psychology?? Post my pic? By now you should realise am not one of the attention seeking twats on this forum,
But I can guarantee you this, You are no where in my league.

It's one thing to be ugly, but it's a whole new thing to be freaking ugly and illiterate, A bit no no,
seekin de dictionary 4 hostility words wnt give u royalty, ur mum ambitious?well i wnt dispute dat cos she's 1 of de famous monkey used 4 ponos, LOL
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by OmoEko1(f): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2007
neelsel plz ignore star grin grin grin and stop wasting your energy on him
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by jaybaby(f): 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2007
Star d Bamboon---Man alive! But I wish you weren't.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by neelsel(f): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2007
@Star,  My suggestion to you is that, before you click and that "enter button", please cover your face, go get the assistant at the internet cafe, where all your bulling money is being spent, and ask him/her to do a spell check.  Trust me, it will save you the embarrassment.

Next, I am wondering if it's as a result of all the village men, young, old and middle aged, that your mother slept with, that has resulted in her giving birth to such a failure.

Honestly, if i were her I would have dumped you. Well she did, but it was far too late.

I spoke to friend in Lagos, and he has assured me that you can  still register for the Adult Literacy programme.  I  did, however, inform him of your chronological age and your academic level. But he is positive that with dedication you may be able to succeed.

Now, once more slowpoke.  Stop coming to this forum and making your fellow Nigerians look horrible, because I have taken classes with a few of them, and I know they are intelligent people.

Then again, your mom used to screw animals as well, maybe, just maybe one of those animal sperm crossed-breed with a human, RESULT, TATA STAR!!! cry cry
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by star01(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2007
neelsel:

@Star, My suggestion to you is that, before you click and that "enter button", please cover your face, go get the assistant at the internet cafe, where all your bulling money is being spent, and ask him/her to do a spell check. Trust me, it will save you the embarrassment.

Next, I am wondering if it's as a result of all the village men, young, old and middle aged, that your mother slept with, that has resulted in her giving birth to such a failure.

Honestly, if i were her I would have dumped you. Well she did, but it was far too late.

I spoke to friend in Lagos, and he has assured me that you can still register for the Adult Literacy programme. I did, however, inform him of your chronogical age and your academic level. But he is positive that with dedication you may be able to succeed.

Now, once more slowpoke. Stop coming to this forum and making your fellow Nigerians look horrible, because I have taken classes with a few of them, and I know they are intelligent people.

Then again, your mom used to screw animals as well, maybe, just maybe one of those animal sperm cross-breed with a human, RESULT, TATA STAR!!! cry cry
OLODUMARE, OMG all 4 me, am freakin flattered

well u won ,won,won ,won, won

next battle commence 2morrow
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by neelsel(f): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2007
What happened Star, all your naira ran out at the cafe?

Que las ti ma,

Buy a computer, they aren't that expensive,

Put that money you make from having all those different men experimenting with your butt, to good use. Invest in your future, and a computer is a stepping stone, slowpoke,
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by jaybaby(f): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2007
Very Funny

Tope100
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by star01(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2007
neelsel:

What happened Star, all your naira ran out at the cafe?

Que las ti ma,

Buy a computer, they aren't that expensive,

Put that money you make from having all those different men experimenting with your butt, to good use. Invest in your future, and a computer is a stepping stone, slowpoke,
10k u
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by neelsel(f): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2007
The New name for Nairaland is Comedy Central cheesy cheesy cry cry

Jay girl grab your seat, and be prepared to laugh your ass off,
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by jaybaby(f): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2007
Lol i'm waiting cheesy cheesy cheesy

UNEEKING
Re: Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. by Coco29(f): 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2007
@staro1

when you and neelsel have ya little spat that is fine BUT WHEN YOU START TALKIN ABOUT MY FAMILY (neelsel's mom my aunty) I HAVE TO GET INVOLVE I WILL BE WAITING UNTIL YOU COME ONLINE LATER HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

*~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Download PES 2021 Ppsspp ISO File With PS4 Camera / Whats Your Lucky Number??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.