Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Photos: Lupita Nyong'o Is Glamour Magazine's 'woman Of The Year' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Lupita Nyong'o Is Glamour Magazine's 'woman Of The Year' (1075 Views)

Photos:- Lupita Nyongo In Uganda Filming Disney's 'queen Of Katwe' / Ini Edo VS Lupita Nyong'o: Who Rocked It Better? / Transgender Actress Laverne Is Glamour Magazine ‘woman Of The Year’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Lupita Nyong'o Is Glamour Magazine's 'woman Of The Year' by satinosdiary: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lupita Nyong'o is breath-taking as Glamour Magazine December Issue cover girl...She is also listed as one of the women of the year ..The 31 year old said of her success ..

'I’m still adjusting. I guess I feel catapulted into a different place; I have a little whiplash…. I did have a dream to be an actress, but I didn’t think about being famous.
'And I haven’t yet figured out how to be a celebrity; that’s something I’m learning, and I wish there were a course on how to handle it.'

More photos: http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/11/photos-lupita-nyongo-is-glamour.html

Also

there is a news about Rihanna Celebrating With Grandfather as he Turns 86...Check Out Birthday Photos

And Also

BsB Exclusive: EbonyLife TV Crew Pamela Ofoegbu Is Dead

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Begins Sharing Free Christmas #beatsbydre Headphones. Get Yours! / Photos: Usher Charges Iphone In Woman's Vagina / Seyi Shay & Patoranking Dresses Up In Schol Uniform Get Raunchy Durin Performanc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.