Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Diary Of A Troubled Cassanova - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Troubled Cassanova (1261 Views)

The Sad Story Of A Troubled Biafran. A Must Read! / Confession Of A Troubled Heart / Troubled Series......the Best Romantic Story Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Troubled Cassanova by Ignyte(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
This is my first Post. The entire story you are about to read is fictional. all the content is provided by the Author: Peter Jev aka Ignyte, all rights reserved. Any unauthorised copying of these contents might provoke Legal action y,all are warned.

Chapter 1

Friday
So, I am still waiting for Lucy. Actually, I had met Lucy three months ago, and at the first instance she looked as if she was the kind one would like to spend a lifetime with. Approaching her was not a problem at all “Haba, Why am I called a Casanova?”. I got to know that she was the daughter of the Commissioner of works (MY TYPE). Lest I forget, I prefer women from rich backgrounds “I don’t want someone to make a Brazilian hair request, when I still dey argue, the price of one cup of garri with my neighbour Iya Sadiqat”. Back to the story, Lucy is the kind that demands for only sexual satisfaction. So you should understand why she coming today. There is a honk at my gate and I know it’s her. I check to make sure that my condoms are intact. And I hear Aliyu welcoming two people. Two??. I check and I see her with a girl, the girl looks nineteen. I look from my window for a while, the girl nyash shocked no be here o. I rebuke myself for looking because I had promised myself to love Lucy with my whole heart; if I break her heart, I know the power of these commissioners. Lucy enters the house; she knows the door is opened because I am expecting her. I come out, I am wearing a shirt I got recently from Jumia, (we had been browsing the site last week and she said she liked the shirt so I got it). ‘you go fear love na’. She smiles and tries to feel my abs through the shirt. I nudge at her then I look at the girl behind us. She barely looks at the girl, then she just says “That’s Bella, my kid sister, the one I told you was in school in Ghana.”
I look at the nyash for a split second and then I see that, what Lucy lacked, Bella accounted for. Sha, we go to the guest room that would is adjoined with the parlour, before we left; I showed Bella my ‘Blu-ray’ collection of the latest movies and gave her access to my entertainment suite. We enter the room, our routine is normal. Despite her sister’s presence, Lucy moans so loudly, I am sure Bella can hear it. We take a bath and Lucy leaves the room first and goes to the kitchen. I spend time in the room. After a while, I go to the parlour and join Bella and Lucy. The movie, reaches the end and Lucy says something about going. Bella offers to return the movie to my Blu-Ray collection. Lucy and I go out to the car, Bella comes back and as Lucy goes to the driver Door and enters the car, Bella smiles at me and i read the words ‘call me’ on her lips. I admire the[b] nyash [/b]before she enters the car. They drive off, I enter the house and see a paper on the sofa Bella sat on, a number is written on it, God knows I will call her smiley smiley smiley...........
smiley

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Troubled Cassanova by Nostradamus: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
guy continue jhoor**sip my gamalin20 that's laced with cowbell,Milo,cement and sugar**
Re: Diary Of A Troubled Cassanova by Ignyte(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2014
Chapter 2

Saturday

So I am alone at home, I just finished watching the movie “Divergent”. And I have decided to chat on whatsapp. I look around and see Bella’s piece of paper lying around, I pick it up and add up the number. Immediately I add, her availability shows ‘online’. I holla her and she replies with “Hey hun”. My instincts are against it, but I could be a harmless greeting like probably she says the same thing to all her friends, anyway I go on with her and we talk for about an hour and it’s made up of knowing each other, based on what she said i know say this girl fit the ‘Runs Girl’ Profile. I quit chatting and decide to go on my power nap, (every day I observe siesta for). I wake up; the time is just 2:30pm. I pick up my phone and see Bella’s message. “I’m bored; call me when you get this”.

Now, I think it is harmless fun. I call her and she dishes out her boring day and serves it to me over the phone, I pick my remote and change the channel to Trace Tv. Now, Nicki Minaj’s ‘Anaconda’ is playing and she has heard it. She exclaims “Woaw, I love that song, it kinda gets me in the mood!”.
I am laughing in my mind and her[b] nyash[/b] flashes in my mind’s eye. And then I hear; “I’m coming to see a friend of mine in your neighbourhood and I’ll be there till night, I was thinking you’ll pick me from there and bring me home”.
I just agree, if na you wetin you for do? Half an hour later, Aliyu tells me I have a guest (I forgot to tell you Aliyu is my gate man); his description fits Bella as he emphasises on the sole attribute that draws any man to her. Now, as a sharp guy i tell him to let her in cos i know what she wants.
Re: Diary Of A Troubled Cassanova by Ignyte(m): 10:10am On Nov 26, 2014
Nostradamus:
guy continue jhoor**sip my gamalin20 that's laced with cowbell,Milo,cement and sugar**

Bros I don drop am, make you no too trip for my Bella o, Next update coming soon, i just need babe to inspire am like marieolae grin ( lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xmake she no catch me o)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Troubled Cassanova by Ignyte(m): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Chapter 3

Saturday still

So she walks in, the dictionary might have defined hot, but they kinda didn’t properly define it. Anyways, I’m like “Hey dear”. And she replies positively, she comes and sits on the sofa she was on yesterday. She then complains about heat. Now it is kinda warm here but since she is complaining. I lead her to the Guest room, where the air conditioner is running for almost the whole day. It is all quiet and calm in the room, I show her the room and switch on the television for her, she sits on the Bed and I am about going when she calls my name and tells me to keep her company. Chai dis girl no go kill me, see beta nyash dey call man pikin. Anyway, I sit on the bed too, she then starts gisting about Ghana and all the nightlife and nocturnal activity she is used to I know where she is driving at and I keep quiet, she then begins to come closer and she holds my hands..........

Sha, I don’t know what happened again, that is the reason I gave so much space before writing again.

I only discover what is going on, when I wake up in her warm embrace and then find her fully unclad tongue. Now, I must say, her jugs look perfect and they are bigger than they had appeared to be when she was clothed. I want to ask what is going on then she plants a French on me. Anyway, na today me dey dull?. I start caressing her nyash. Nice and slow. She smiles and she goes all caring on ma chest and abs. She then grabs my member; it is bigger than she anticipated before coming. I know that she did not expect the size to be what it is. Anyway she goes down on my member. Then, she gives me the most amazing head ever, now this head, was so good I kinda preferred her mouth to her sister’s[b] “POT OF GOLD”[/b]. She makes sure she grabs all the protein she can get from giving me head. Then she comes back up. I look for a condom and as if she is reading my mind, she tells me not to use one. Chai, she wants me in... “Skin deep”. So I decide to give her some action to give help her rethink her previous decision.
I take her jugs in one hand and then drop it in my mouth. Considering the way I dey suck am, her future children go swear for me. grin grin grin I use my other hand and take the remaining jug, nipple in-between fingers, then I begin to squeeze, I can swear that I feel the milk pop out. All these is happening nice and slow, meanwhile all this pre-intimacy is happening nice and slow and time is fast closing in on us. I decide to keep on squeezing the jugs then I go below to find her “Honey Pot”. I decide to clean it up with my tongue tongue tongue tongue, I am making sure I eat her properly and she is moaning as if I had inserted an entire coke bottle into her “Honey Pot”. She then screams that I should drop JT into the Pot. So I agree, I am just trying to find my way in when her phone rings. She begs to pick it up. Immediately she picks it, she puts it on speaker. It is Lucy. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Diary Of A Troubled Cassanova by Ignyte(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2014
Please, i don't know how threads are moved on NL but can the mod move my thread to sexuality section.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Photos That Tell A Big Story- It Pays To Help Stranger / Aminnnnaaa!!!!!!!(must Read) Shocking !!!!!!!!! / I Need Pdf Of These Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.