Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Pefti National Innovation Diloma Certificate - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pefti National Innovation Diloma Certificate (1748 Views)

Vacancies For The Position Of Lecturer In Pefti Film Institute, Lagos. / Vacancies For The Position Of Lecturer In Pefti Film Institute, Lagos. / Pefti Student Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pefti National Innovation Diloma Certificate by domevct(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hello peeps, can i use pefti certificate to further my education later in future, maybe masters or degree studies, please i need relevant answers and correct answers, 08188016106 cool
Re: Pefti National Innovation Diloma Certificate by domevct(m): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
i need an answer embarassed
Re: Pefti National Innovation Diloma Certificate by Olivebranches(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2014
domevct:
Hello peeps, can i use pefti certificate to further my education later in future, maybe masters or degree studies, please i need relevant answers and correct answers, 08188016106 cool

Yes. It is no longer called National Innovation Diploma (NID), the federal ministry of education has changed it to the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) the same with the one issued in polytechnics. So you have no problem going for HND in any poly or Bachelors in any Uni. Even before the federal ministry of education changed it there was no problem, they harmonised it to avoid confusion of having two types of national diplomas.
Re: Pefti National Innovation Diloma Certificate by Olivebranches(m): 9:30am On Dec 18, 2014
domevct:
i need an answer embarassed
Yes. It is no longer called National Innovation Diploma (NID), the federal ministry of education has changed it to the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) the same with the one issued in polytechnics. So you have no problem going for HND in any poly or Bachelors in any Uni. Even before the federal ministry of education changed it there was no problem, they harmonised it to avoid confusion of having two types of national diplomas.

(1) (Reply)

SUCCESS / BEDC Graduated Graduate, Technician Training Program Staffs / Career Thread For Cybersecurity Experts: Meetups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.