Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Alex Rudsky- Holds Great Contribution In Making QA Auctions What It Is Today - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Alex Rudsky- Holds Great Contribution In Making QA Auctions What It Is Today (478 Views)

STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS / How To Buy A Car From North American Auto Auctions ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alex Rudsky- Holds Great Contribution In Making QA Auctions What It Is Today by tolaqa: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
https://www.tumblr.com/search/QA+Auction
Actually, I am running short of words to express the extent of joy after getting my favorite car at unexpected price and all thanks to QA Auctions. The company provides buyers the opportunity to import vehicles at unbelievable prices. It makes buyers import dent cars and repair them as and when needed in Nigeria, where the cost of labor and repair is low. Intended buyers can have access to services like live and live-online auctions at Quality Assurance.

Today, a large number of people are getting fascinated towards American spec cars because of their specialized features. The company sells salvage vehicles via live and live online-auction at over 155 locations across the United States. Those who can’t afford a new car must prefer salvage vehicles than over-age cars as it is supposed to be the much better option. Either you use or repair or resell them in the local market, either way; it’s a worthy deal.

Quality Assurance would overcome the situation where most Nigerians like me were cheated in an effort to procure cars through friends abroad. According to Alex Rudsky (the vice-president of firm), number of Nigerians visiting have increased a lot. Millions of people have made their dream come true of owing my favorite car without going out of budget and the whole credit goes to QA Auctions. For retrieving relevant details about the concern, you can simply visit concerned web portal and find answers to all your queries instantly. Personally, salvage cars are much more efficient than over-used cars.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toyota Matrix 04 Tokunbo / Lagos Clear Honda Acura 2004 Model For Sale / Registered Honda CRV - 1999 @ N730,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.