Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Yomade Balogun Appreciates Everyone As She Celebrates Her Birthday In Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yomade Balogun Appreciates Everyone As She Celebrates Her Birthday In Health (698 Views)

#GEJAchievements in Health Sector 1.1.3 / Ebola:suspected OAU Female Quarantined In Health Centre / Where Can I Obtain Certificate In Health Planning And Management In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yomade Balogun Appreciates Everyone As She Celebrates Her Birthday In Health by Davo93(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
http://www.oaupeeps.com/2014/11/yomade-balogun-appreciates-everyone-as.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-JGmAbMzvnlQ/VFkL6kleZVI/AAAAAAAABhQ/G8x-psPlPp8/s1600/Yomade%2Bnew.jpg[/img]

Do you remember Yomade Balogun? or the #SaveYomade campaign? If not, you can read this "Save Me From Death" -OAU Student Cries. Yomade cried out sometimes in July/August and pleaded for assistance from Great Ife students and Nigerians over her ailing health.

We are very happy to inform you that Yomade is now doing very fine. In a message she sent across to her friends and helpers from India (as the Google locator indicated), she appreciated everyone that heeded to her cry and came to her rescue during her dying period. She also announced her birthday to be tomorrow. The message reads;

"I am beyond grateful. My heart is filled with joy. God has poured the oil of gladness upon my soul. Words cannot express my gratitude. He made a way where there seems to be no way. He reminded me everyday that I am not alone in my struggles. In the midst of the trials he raised men and women whom I remain eternally grateful to. A big thank you to you all who heard my cry for help and answered, may God in his faithfulness never leave you. I pray that God's blessing will not depart from your dwellings. As I celebrate my birthday tomorrow I am reminded that all of you made it possible in Good health. And today's success wouldn't have been possible without u all. Thank you all. I love you all so very much. God bless you."

Please kindly Rebroadcast
Balogun Yomade

(1) (Reply)

Heart Attacks And Water / Shed That Weight FAST!!! / What's A Normal Amount Of Times To Get Up And Pee At Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.