Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

[b]" Avoid DEMMURAGE And ABANDONING Your Consignment"[/b] - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / [b]" Avoid DEMMURAGE And ABANDONING Your Consignment"[/b] (368 Views)

Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port / Meet Me For Your Consignment Clearance / Meet Ur Clearing Agent To Handle Your Consignment Out Of The Port With No Hazle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b]" Avoid DEMMURAGE And ABANDONING Your Consignment"[/b] by dee45: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dear Importers, your fulfilment and safety are Important me. Don't allow DEMMURAGE or ABANDON your cargo again at the sea port.

Here are the things that importer should note carefully, otherwise you may be a victim of cargo abandonment. Do you want to be a victim? I know your answer is capital letter NO.

Note these points carefully, as this will protect you save your time and money.
1. Importer must made up his mind to start a importation business. He has
to follow it through and know what it takes.
Before you start any importation, you must open your form 'M' and inquire very well about the business you want to start, so that you don't get stuck on the way.

2. Ensure that the money to clear your cargo is already at hand before arrival of vessel .

3. Get a reliable Custom clearing Agent. You can get one either through a refer by friends and Family who had once used the agent service. Or you may contact me.

4.Open up to agent, declare what you have in your consignment and never put your clearing agent in darkness . Most times, apart from those listed on the BL, client tends to have other goods which might known to them. Seriously this might turn to be an issue once custom noticed it. Always open up to your clearing agent, tell him what you have in your consignment, he will be able to defend your consignment carefull.

5. DEMMURAGE is bad, I prayed you will not be a victim. Its a big fat destroyer to importers.  Once your consignment is confirmed shipped, notify your agent so as 2 get a valuation down. Go and paying your duties down and get your document ready for examination/releasing to avoid pressure when your consignment arrives.

For more information/enquiry about clearing your cargo within 3days at any Lagos sea Port.

Contact Person: Adeleye Akintoyese
Office Address:, National, Tincan - Apapa, Lagos.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Check-out Where You Can Get The Best And Affordable Cars/trucks In Lag / Registered Volkswagen Golf4 - 2000 @ N680,000.00 / Registered Volkswagen Golf4 - 2000 @ N650,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.