Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Full DSTV Access With 500 Naira Monthly - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Full DSTV Access With 500 Naira Monthly (1287 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full DSTV Access With 500 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
Watch your favourite music and sports channels including super sports, movie magic and Africa magic with our special decoder that works with mobile networks sim cards.
Just recharge your MTN, Airtel or glo with 500 naira monthly and you're good to go. This is a chance to make huge savings on monthly subscription. Call 08026440507
Re: Full DSTV Access With 500 Naira Monthly by eunisam: 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hahahaha your packaging lacks credencial credibility and its making it unselable.try another method
Re: Full DSTV Access With 500 Naira Monthly by chika11sydney(m): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pls can't just post it here dude
DonChippy:
Watch your favourite music and sports channels including super sports, movie magic and Africa magic with our special decoder that works with mobile networks sim cards.
Just recharge your MTN, Airtel or glo with 500 naira monthly and you're good to go. This is a chance to make huge savings on monthly subscription. Call 08026440507
DonChippy:
Re: Full DSTV Access With 500 Naira Monthly by bigiyaro(m): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mr op, scam is also a talent, which u obviously don't have.
Re: Full DSTV Access With 500 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
bigiyaro:
Mr op, scam is also a talent, which u obviously don't have.
We have satisfied customers to show for it. At least no one has come here to claim we are a scam so stop crying wolf.
We are only providing cieap and affordable alternative means of entertainment.
Re: Full DSTV Access With 500 Naira Monthly by ncpat(m): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
All you need is your AZsky box, flash it with new software and recharge it with account that will make it last for 6 months the problem is that people don't know where to get the recharge code. Go here for more information www.lemmymorgan.com
Re: Full DSTV Access With 500 Naira Monthly by Donkunxex(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
u mite laugh buh dis is not a lie.ive seen some subscribers using dis technology...u mite say its illegal sha buh ive seen subscribers using dis technology.... its veri cheap oh.......multichoice neva hear na why
Re: Full DSTV Access With 500 Naira Monthly by reaky(m): 5:15am On Nov 08, 2014
ncpat:
All you need is your AZsky box, flash it with new software and recharge it with account that will make it last for 6 months the problem is that people don't know where to get the recharge code. You can ping me on 7F0ADB6F to get a link for the flashing tutorial and if you need my assistant in getting the code you let me know also.

I just sent you a request on bbm
Put me through on how to flash and recharge my box
Re: Full DSTV Access With 500 Naira Monthly by Talibanis: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2014
Newbie!

(1) (Reply)

‘ugliest Woman In The World’ Is Making A Movie’ / Watch And Download-sexy Hilarious Video / Who Is The Better Assassin,47 Or Jason Bourne?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.