Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Help Really Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Really Needed (1464 Views)

Are Supplements Really Needed For Optimal Health? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Really Needed by GiiCii: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2008
Hi all.
Pls I need serious information on this my predicament.
I got married in August dis year and my wife & I are looking forward to having our own baby. However, she has not had a +ve report on pregnancy since.
Ordinarily, I wouldn’t be bothered because d marriage is still new but she is getting worried because of a particular issue I have come to ask advice on.
Whenever, we have sex, few minutes after, she would notice that d sperm I release into her flows out of her private part. It’s always like a wasted effort. But pls mind you, we both always enjoy the sex as the two of us almost always reach orgasm during the activity.
The question is; what could be responsible for the outflow of the sperm from her body? Is it a medical problem on the part of any of us?
Pls. I need pple who truly knows to contribute as dis is a serious matter.
Re: Help Really Needed by 25more(f): 5:48am On Nov 22, 2008
it is semen, mixed with vaginal fluids, that flows out from the vagina after ejaculation during sexual intercourse. The semen that remains in the vagina usually carries enough swimming sperm to go for the gold -- the ovum. And yes, one drop of semen contains millions of sperm and, as nature has frequently shown us, it is enough to do the trick.

You can increase the likelihood of the semen staying longer in the vagina. For example, when you have sex with your wife, try it with her on her back and you on top. Then afterwards, her knees can remain up, so that her vagina stays full of semen. If she would be more comfortable, try placing pillows under her knees to help prop up her hips. (This is something you can practice at a time when you are not having intercourse.)

It makes sense to talk with a gynecologist, obstetrician, or midwife for pre-pregnancy planning. In addition, you can ask her/him for any other suggestions s/he may have to increase the likelihood of pregnancy.

Loss of seminal fluid after intercourse is perfectly normal, and most women notice some discharge immediately after sex. Many infertile couples imagine that this is the cause of their problem. If you ejaculates inside your wife, then you can be sure that no matter how much semen leaks out afterwards, enough sperm will reach the cervical mucus. This leakage of semen ( which is called effluvium seminis) is not a cause of infertility. In fact, this leakage is a good sign - it means you are depositing your semen normally in her vagina. Of course, you cannot see what goes in - you can only see what leaks out - but the fact that some is leaking out means enough is going in!

Good luck!
Re: Help Really Needed by olukemih: 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2008
THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW FIRST WHEN YOU ARE

ANXIOUS ABOUT STARTING A FAMILY.

FIRST THING FIRST RELAX YOUR MIND AND BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR CHILDREN

FOR OTHER THINGS YOU HAVE TO PUT INTO CONSIDERATION SEND AN EMAIL TO PREGNANCYNOW@YAHOO.COM

YOU WILL HAVE A HOUSE FULL OF THEM

CHEERS
Re: Help Really Needed by serifshorg: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2008
Dear friend,
don,t worry, your problem is solved by God's grace. As a matter of fact it is a medical problem on the part of your wife. Besides, do you have wattery sperm? If yes no problem. send for free information on how to solve these problems to serifshorg@yahoo.com or sms 08034408027. Good luck.
Re: Help Really Needed by 25more(f): 12:01am On Nov 23, 2008
serifshorg:

Dear friend,
don,t worry, your problem is solved by God's grace. As a matter of fact it is a medical problem on the part of your wife. Besides, do you have wattery sperm? If yes no problem. send for free information on how to solve these problems to serifshorg@yahoo.com or sms 08034408027. Good luck.

how is that a medical problem doctor? angry angry
P.S only say what you can prove sad
Re: Help Really Needed by GiiCii: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2008
Helo all,
Thanks for your contributions; i really appreciate you all. You helped out someone in need; God will always be available to help you too.
Your posts have put my mind at rest and i can now put my wife's mind to rest.
Once again, THANK YOU.
Re: Help Really Needed by evisco: 10:21am On Nov 24, 2008
please how can i reduce my breast apart from surgery is there any tab that can serve this purpose, my breast increases as i see my monthly flow. please help me.
Re: Help Really Needed by 25more(f): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2008
evisco:

please how can i reduce my breast apart from surgery is there any tab that can serve this purpose, my breast increases as i see my monthly flow. please help me.

many women see an increase in breast size during their cycle. my sister has different bra sizes one for the increase in breast size during her period and one for her normal breast size. there is nothing wrong with that, it is just a one of those changes that our bodies over goes during our period. but if you have naturally big breast and not something that you want then i think breast reduction surgery is kind the popular option around , as for the pills i don't really know how effective or safe they are.
Re: Help Really Needed by kathyekiti: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2008
HI,
I am an ob/gyn and I can tell you that contrary to popular opinion it is normal for a couple to not get pregnant for up to a year. After a full year is when the doctors start looking for reasons. relax. Your wife needs to be on a multivitamin with folic acid. Even when a couple has sex on the date of ovulation, the chance of a pregnancy is only 20%.
Re: Help Really Needed by evisco: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2008
But can u write out the name of the pill? my case is different it remains big even after the MS flow it doesn't return to its normal size that is my concern, it increases every month as long as i see my periods, and this make me hav back & shoulder pain.
Re: Help Really Needed by GiiCii: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2009
Thanx all 4 contributing to this thread.
I think i owe u a duty of informing u of developments after my last post. I am very happy to announce to you that my precious wife is now pregnant. She is now about 11 weeks pregant to the Glory of God.
Once again thank u all.

N. B.
Pls any advice on taking care of our pregnancy will be highly appreciated.
Re: Help Really Needed by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 18, 2009
@kathyekiti, your facts are absolutely correct. @poster, also note that anxiety can also result into not having children.
Research has shown that (i am sure the trained gynaecologists in the house agree with me).

Tension on both sides must be released first. But then, i will still advise that the couple go to a fertility clinic, and make sure everything is alright with both partners.
The woman need to possibly do hysteriosalpingography and possibly 21-day ovulation test. Hormone profile also and others.
While the man will need to check for low-sperm count and all that. And even sef, medical studies have shown that the size of a man's balls must be up to a certain size before he can think of fathering a child.

Even after these have been done, what @kathyekiti said too will still apply.
Re: Help Really Needed by VENUSS(f): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2009
@GiiGii congrats GOD will be with and see her tro a safe delivery
let her eat healthy, fruits and vegetables, fish,execise. also your love and prayer.
also need you to pray 4 us to be blessed too
Re: Help Really Needed by GiiCii: 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2009
Thanks Venuss. May the good God be with us all and grant us our heart desires. Amen! It is well with your soul.
Re: Help Really Needed by LebenNG: 4:53pm On May 20, 2021
25more:

how is that a medical problem doctor? angry angry
P.S only say what you can prove sad
the subtle harshness on the wife, and the welcoming tenderness to the husband... women yaff sofad.

(1) (Reply)

Health Effects Of GSM Masts / Ebola: What You Are Not Being Told / See The First Two People Who Have Been Cured From Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.