Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) (4423 Views)

Read For Free: Blood On The Altar / Underneath The Veil (a Novella) / All I've Never Wanted... A Novella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dedicated to every girl with the desire to love.
To patience and family ties.
To friendship and true comfort.
To me and mine; in the face of hurt.

This is a copyright page and can only be read and enjoyed; at your own risk. grin

I don't promise to keep it steady but I will keep it updated as the pen spirit moves me. Emotions guide my writing hand, I must confess.

This isn't all that new but it's uncompleted and I'm inspired to complete it on Nairaland.

I hope you like it. grin

Kudos to all literary writers. You are awesome!

@iyabodeh 2014

3 Likes

Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
Chapter 1: Passion Tangle

The room had series of smell in the air when you enter; there were jasmine, rose and musk. There were clothes on the floor and a pointy shoe laid on the sofa like it was a forgotten item. It was warm but also chilly in the room. You would think nothing of this room until you let your glance move away from the dull walls to the redness of the bedding.

It was red satin, and it wasn't the only noticeable thing on the bed. There were two bodies; one with curves and the other had toned muscles. Long velvety legs were entwined with muscled thighs with fine black hair. Excited arms were folded around each other in passion and submission. The passion running through their veins showed itself in the sounds that were coming from them.

Even Natasha Bedingfield bore her mind out through the speakers of the disc player on the chest of drawers at the far end of the room.
The dim lighting of the room caused shadows to lay themselves on the bare walls. It was such an enchanting dimness caused by the candles in the candelabras that emitted jasmine into the air.

"Oh baby, did I tell you how good you smell?" the muscled-one asked as he sniffed the rose-smelling sweat of the curved-one.

"Hmmm... yeah, I remember a few times. But shut up and don't ruin it."

"Oh my gosh," she went as she twisted her waist and grabbed his shoulders.

"Oh yeah, like that huh? You like that, baby?" he asked as he raised his waist to intensify her arousal.

He wondered if it was right for her to be on top. The feel of her skin felt so good that he wished this could end differently. He stared at her as her eyes rolled in sexual satisfaction. Her pale skin gleaned with sweat, as her wavy hair stuck snugly to her neck. Her round firm breasts were pointing at him with nîpples in erëct position. Oh, how good she made him feel in the heat of the moment, oh, how hot he burnt inside.

Then he turned her gently and she squirmed under him, they both let out a knowing sigh. She knew it was about to happen and something inside her froze. Her brain went into a 'not now, yes now' mode but her body was too hot to care. She wanted him, it had to be him. It was a solace, she needed the solace. She had waited long enough and it was time. No backing out now, all other sentiments were to be left in the bin.

"Be gentle," she pleaded. He kissed her and whispered incoherent words caused by the heightened state of his loin. Soon they were lost, maybe 'ecstacee' made a rubbery invention for situations like that but they were too into it to remember. There were sweet pain, guilty pleasures, and later came redness on the satin sheet.

"Oh, oh it hurts but it doesn't," she said.

"I'm sorry...hmmm... I can stop. Oh I want to stop, but I can't, baby," he replied as he slowed down his thrusts. He loaded himself into her, a sticky awareness that said what was hers was no longer hers.

"Oh, my gosh."

"I'm sorry, baby," he said as he ran his fingers over her firm bûtt.

"I'm okay, I just want to take a few seconds," she replied. It is lost, and he had taken it or had she given it to him? Guess she had after all, she thought as she felt tears stinging her eyes but she fought it back.

She shifted in discomfort at the awkward position she was and he rolled off her. She stared at the ceiling for a little while and then got off the bed. The bottle of champagne laid on the vanity chest and she turned to stare at him before opening the bottle. He jeered and stretched contentedly. She turned her back towards him as she poured them drinks, which she later took back to the bed.

"Ain't you going to clean yourself?" he asked as he leaned on his elbows.

"I will but I just need to get this down there," she said as she handed him his drink. She went back for the bottle which she'd dropped at the side of the bed.

"Thanks baby. There isn't a better time for a nice glass of bubbles," he said jokingly. He ran his hand through his spiky chest hair before collecting the drink from her.

He took a few sips and then offered her a cigarette from a pack he removed from his pocket. She smiled deeply at him before taking it. He lit another one for himself as he gulped the whole glass, his eyes not leaving her face. A pleasurable smile crept to her face and she put out the cigarette.

"What's wrong, baby? It's red Malborro," he said as he poured himself another drink from the bottle. She got up and rubbed off the blood on her thighs with a tissue from her bag. She stared at it and finally dipped it into a corner of a bag on the chair. He watched her every move and lit the cigarette again, offering it to her. She smiled and collected the cigarette and walked into the bathroom.

She got under the shower and washed herself off. The water felt good as it made its way down her body. She longed to stay for a little longer but she knew she had to go back to him. She began to count; ...one ...seven ...thirteen and then she turned the water off and went out of the bathroom. He still had the glass in his hand but hand was clawing at his tummy.

"How do you feel?" she asked as she leaned on the bathroom door, cigarette still burning between her fingers.

"It's nothing, baby. Guess that was a huge load?" he laughed as he shifted, his face giving off a different emotion.

"Are you sure?" she asked again, this time with a firmer voice. Why was he still talking? Had she done something wrong? Those were the questions going through her mind.

"Don't worry about it. I don't...." his eyes went round at that moment. He dropped the champagne flute in his hand. He grabbed his tummy and let out a loud sigh. What he was feeling was familiar but the circumstance weren't. No, she couldn't, there was no way she could, he thought.

She moved to sit on the bedside drawer and stared at him. Then the evil hit him; it started as a small cough and then it was raspy breath. He tossed and turned, throat on fire and fingers clutching at her toes. She had, she had indeed done it, he thought.

"You...you...you frigging bîtch..." not always the last words of such a strong willed hunk of a guy, but passion isn't always what it portrays herself to be. She watched as he struggled to get to her feet, but she knew it was the futile hope of a dying man. He wouldn't hurt anyone else, she thought, and she loved seeing him in such a helpless state.

"I wouldn't fight it, if I were you. Lay down and let me stroke your crotch," she jeered and kicked him off her feet. The blood flowed from the corner of his lips and he stopped moving and sat at a corner of the bed.

"You bîtch...you are so dead...so you have it in you...you whöre," he said as he gave her a stony smile.

"Baby, save your breath. Shouldn't you be praying?" she replied as she dropped the cigarette in the ashtray. "I know when not to smoke, darling, especially poisoned ones."

"Bîtch!!.... you think... you are...smart, huh?... you are just... a two-pence worthless...piece of shît..." he said amidst bloody coughs.

She smiled as she blew a kiss in his direction and thanked him for the compliment. He laughed and winked at her. He curled his middle finger up in her direction as life took a hasty leave of his body.

She stood up and stared out the window and looked into the sky. There were tears, passionate tears that couldn't be kept down. She had been strongly attached to him, but love was a bitch and had a way of fucking one up. She gathered her things and stood looking down at the body of a man she had once loved. Greater good she thought, there was always a greater good. She dressed up and wiped everything that could have her prints down, and walked out of the room.

The body of the man fell to the side and his bloody palm opened. A shiny red 4toned ring fell off his hand to roll under the chest.

She was Sonia Abdul and he was the man who would have killed her.

4 Likes

Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by Dyoungstar: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
Try and continue this work and finish it.
Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 05, 2014
I will try. Thanks dear. wink
Dyoungstar:
Try and continue this work and finish it.

A vote on the Miss Nairaland, would you please?!

She's jennima!
She's vivily
She's anniepie
Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by kingphilip(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
wow iya mi amma join u in dis

please continue
Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by Fatalveli(m): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
#following#
Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by OMA4U(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
Come and continue this story abeg
Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
Madam,oya come and complete o...
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by stuff46(m): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
am here...
Following
Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by almacherish(f): 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
#following
Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thanks

almacherish:
#following
stuff46:
am here...
Following
laykorn:
Madam,oya come and complete o...
Ayamlaykorn
OMA4U:
Come and continue this story abeg
Fatalveli:
#following#
kingphilip:
wow iya mi amma join u in dis
please continue
Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
Chapter 2: The Cover Of Darkness

Sonia walked with unsure steps towards her car. She was sore between her laps and she cursed under her breath. She didn’t want to go home just yet, she wanted to drive around town, but that was a just a wish. She started to whistle, she had never whistled before, which meant she felt good within herself. Who feels good in such situations, she asked herself. It was all just strange but with such nice feeling. The night was cool, there was something good about that night. The stars seemed to be shining for her and the moon was also friendly.

By the time she got inside the car, her mood had settled. She felt strong an urge to sing and with ‘Maroon5′ playing at the lowest volume, she leaned back on the seat and started humming. She had the urge to smoke but she knew better. Apart from the glow turning attention to the house and car, she had almost been killed with cigarette. Maybe it was high time she quit, she thought to herself.

She looked at her watch and it read 09:46 p.m. Sonia turned the key and the engine came to life. She backed the car into the street and maneuvered her way out of the driveway. There was no movement but she still needed to be careful not make any unnecessary sound. She noticed that the man wasn’t there at the makeshift security post and she killed the light as she accelerated and drove off as the rear-view mirror showed the glow of a torch-light behind her.

Sonia knew she had just had a close call. That was probably the security man and she wished he hadn’t seen the car or recognized it. She looked at her watch again and she realized that she had been away from home for over one hour. She must get home before Tonia. She had left the house-help in the laundry room at the back of the house, and Sonia wondered if the girl was still there as she parked the car forty-fives minutes later.

Tonia wasn’t home yet when Sonia entered the house, that was a good sign. She ran upstairs and discarded her dress, took a shower and changed into a pee jay. She then went to the laundry room where the girl asked if she had enjoyed her nap. Sonia smiled, the girl had thought she was upstairs sleeping. She yawned as she asked her to leave the ironing and go make her some coleslaw. When the girl left, burst into laughter. It was good, she had done a good deed and even fate knew it had to be done. Destiny sure was making sure her track was covered. She went to the kitchen and waited for her twin sister to come home.

Bastu hurried as he saw that the movement he had seen was that of a car. He swore under his breath in his dialect. He hurriedly switched on his torch light but the car had covered a wide distance. It had however looked familiar to Bastu. He wondered which of the bachelors on the street had decided to stay home that late before going out on a friday night.

The street had seven houses on it; three on one side and four on the other side. Most of the occupants were bachelors except for one woman whose husband lived abroad. All the guys were very friendly except the one with the ‘americana’ accent. Bastu never liked that one, his was the first house as you enter the street. The houses were built in a way that there were just driveways and sidewalks. So the houses were always in full glare from his post.

Americana always threatened Bastu and never tipped him. He even had to be cajoled before he would pay his weekly security levy. He always said Bastu was lazy and should be fired. Bastu didn’t want anything to do with him so he kept his distance. The last day he had seen him, Bastu had gone there for the levy. He had met the man squeezing the bûtt of a very pretty lady. He didn’t even stop when he saw Bastu and only barked at him to ask what he wanted. Bastu quickly stated his business.

“Can’t you see I’m busy. Get out of here, you fûckface!” he had replied.

Bastu was broke and he had promised his wife he would bring something home that day. So he went on his knees to plead his case. The lady asked him to get up as she disengaged from the man. She opened her car and brought out a wad of currency. She handed it to Bastu who in turn said his thank you as he retreated as fast as he could. He counted #5000 when he had only been owed #2000.

And now, he had lost another chance to make cool cash from one of the girlfriends of his bachelors.

He got to his duty post and sat down, there was no light in that ‘americana’s house. He peered down the street and frowned. Where had he known that car, he mused. And as he put more thoughts into it, it hit him. It was that lady’s car. He knew this because after she had given him the money, he always made it a duty to salute her whenever she passed. He was always rewarded with a sweet smile, and at other times there were crisp monetary notes.

And then Bastu wondered why she had turned out her light, and he hoped she was okay,
“What a nice girl,” Bastu thought as he cursed Basira for making him loose out again.

4 Likes

Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by everrichy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
Nice piece of work. Pls continue.

1 Like

Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by KingsleyJay(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
awesome!

1 Like

Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by kingphilip(m): 1:34am On Nov 06, 2014
so the guy leave him duty post de follow woman up n down
Hmmmmm na wow for am o

iya tnx for da update

1 Like

Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by almacherish(f): 5:18am On Nov 06, 2014
Lol americana ..... Nice one iya

1 Like

Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
Following this gonna b hooooot!!

1 Like

Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Chapter 3: The Fast Way Home

Tonia stared down the road before looking at her wristwatch, it was almost midnight. She didn't like staying out so late in the night but what she had come to do was very important. She had spent the early minutes of her arrival in smiles and being jolly good about herself. But that had turned into rage and she had resolved to dancing. That had also ended up with a dîck-head who had thought her dance moves were indications that she wanted to get her böobs and bûm squeezed. He had gotten a slap across his face and she on the other hand had been asked to leave or apologize to him.

As it turned out to be, he was the cousin of the hotel manager where the club was located. She had given them a piece of her mind and Mister Dîck had cussed in all the British accent he could muster. Everyone that witnessed the scene rooted for her and they had asked for him to be the one to apologize but he had refused. It had turned into a small brawl and Tonia was even too pissed to stay, so she decided to leave instead.

She rummaged in her bag for her phone and dialed her sister's number again for the seventh time. Her 'Nigeria we hail thee' caller-tune didn't do anything for Tonia and how she was feeling at that particular moment. Why wouldn't she pick up, she thought. Damn you Sonia, of all the time to be a 'miss-goody-two-shoes', why would you choose now? The loud music from the club still found its way into her ears.

The girls were on the street as usual, hissing as they eyed Tonia suspiciously and some even called her names. She didn't care, even though she didn't like this particular club because of its location but her mission was important. The place wasn't the best part of town and anyone without a car, attended at his own risk. And Tonia was one of them at the moment, she wished she had come with her car.

Kris had stood her up yet again. He had switched off his phone. Tonia read his message again, maybe she had misunderstood. But the ping was clear. 

"hi pretty face, let's meet tonight at Red Onion and I have something important to tell you. This time I really mean it, by this time tomorrow, all this will be over."

So, what had happened to him? What was so important that he had to tell her in this noisy place, anyone would have thought of a quieter place but not Kris. He was odd and weird indeed but somehow, she liked him  a lot. She shook her head, she wondered who was under him as she stood there waiting in the cold. Why would he just treat her like this? She had taken all his bullshit for a very long time and had sacrificed a lot for him. He had better have a good explanation because when she set her eyes on him, she wasn't going to take it easy, Tonia thought. She was a brat and everyone knew that. But she had rules when it came to people she had flings with, one of such was never to stand her up, unless maybe such guy is dead.

She was contemplating going back inside to wait it out when a yellow-cab stopped in front of the gate. The driver got out and walked up to the security post and disappeared inside. Tonia walked up to the window and called out, the gateman emerged.

"Hello, please, could you ask the driver of the cab to please come out?" she said. The man looked at her and the indicated cab. 

"Ah, aunty, the man na my cousin o and na me he wan come pick," the man answered. 

"But please, where is your route? Do you have a number of any of the cab drivers that normally park there," she asked again as she pointed at the empty taxi park at the other side of the road.

Tonia wondered why a bustling taxi park could now be that empty. The man explained that it was a busy night so they had all gone to bring clients. It was still early he concluded. Tonia begged him to let the man go and drop her.

"Where you dey go?" the man asked again, this time the driver had joined them with a bottle of beer in his hand.

"I am going to Surulere," Tonia replied. The man dragged his cousin to the side and they whispered some things Tonia couldn't comprehend. When the man returned, he told Tonia that it would cost her #5000 to get her to Surulere. Tonia said she agreed and she would like him to hurry up. The driver dropped his drink and asked if Tonia had any luggage. When she said no, he beckoned on her to follow him. Tonia asked the gateman if he wasn't going home again. 

"Abi, you don get your own share?" she asked with a smile as she gestured down the road to where the call-girls stood. The man smiled back and said that the driver would come back for him, as the person that was to take over the shift wasn't there anyway. Tonia sneaked a one thousand naira note into the man's hand and said thank you. The driver reversed car to her side and she got in, he honked as they zoomed off.

Mister Dîck rushed out and stared down the street, one of the girls walked up to him and he cussed her. She gave him the finger and walked past him to sell to one fat man in a panama hat. Mister Dîck asked the gateman where the girl had said she was off to and if she was coming back. The gateman eyed him with scorn and said he didn't know. Mister Dîck swore loudly again and he stared at the purse in his hand, it was red and had a kitty-cat diamanté on it. He shrugged and then tucked the purse in his hand into his back pocket and went back into the compound.

2 Likes

Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by parrotibaba(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
baba Kris rocking d twins since 3bc grin
Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
parrotibaba:
baba Kris rocking d twins since 3bc grin
baba Kris? I'm lost. Please unlost me oo. grin
Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
Foooooooooooooooooolowing ooooo.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by fhunn: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Shey table for five still dey? Make I jejely siddown

Waiter abeg con gimme one small bobo and one meji wazo gala

2 Likes

Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
Iyabodeh mi,i soooooo love your diary and i wee follow ur story till the last page. Muah!
Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by herald9: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
Herald9

present twice!

I just saw your tag now...Hope you don't mind if I rewind to chapter one.

OK Thanks!
Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by Calismart(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
Iyabodeh,i love your diary.

Make i sidon....

Judging from your narrating skills on the diary sect. I believe this is gonna be good to.

#Rewinding to chapter 1
Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by OmolodMilkman93(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
Calismart:

Make i sidon....

Judging from your narrating skills on the diary sect. I believe this is gonna be good to.

#Rewinding to chapter 1
Seconded,... She is good at what she does

1 Like

Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Chapter 4: In The Dark Corners

The driver decided to play Banky W's "Jasi" as the car made its way towards it's destination. It was one of Tonia's favorite Nigerian songs but she was not in the mood to enjoy it. She stared out of the window as the night life flashed past her. She had been with Kris for almost nine months and in that nine months he had shared him with several other girls. He had never admitted to any of it, but Tonia knew he was fervently cheating on her. They had agreed to an open relationship but it was just for him to adjust and want her more. Tonia hissed, who was to know that he would turn out to be such a dog. He had slept with one of Tonia's colleague at the office and the said girl had gone on and on about how they were planning to travel out of the country. Tonia had confronted him but he had denied the traveling plans but not the sleeping with bit. 

"She was the one that came on to me, baby, believe me," he had said. Tonia had dealt him a slap and had stormed out of his house and that was two weeks ago.

"Madam, please, I want to buy fuel very quickly here, can I please have two thousand?" the driver said as he pried Tonia out of reverie. Tonia opened the zip at the side of her hand bag and gave the driver five one thousand naira notes. The man smiled and said thank you as he drove into the fuel station. Tonia picked up her phone to dial her sister's number again but as she slid her phone open, the phone started to ring. It was Sonia.

"Where the hell did you put your phone? That shait is called a mobile phone for a reason, dammit!" Tonia snapped as she heard Sonia's voice at the other end.

"And hello to you too. I was sleeping, what is wrong with you? You didn't tell me you wouldn't come home straight. I have been waiting for you all evening," Sonia replied in an angry tone. Tonia apologized and told her that she just had to go and take care of something very important. 

"Is it related to that prick you said you are dating," Sonia said at the other end.  Tonia rolled her eyes and begged her sister not to start with her sermon. She told Sonia that she was on her way home already so they said their goodbyes and Sonia hung up.

The driver got back into the car and they continued their journey. Tonia sensed something in Sonia's voice but she was too preoccupied to bother. She asked the driver if they could quickly make a stop on the way and the driver said okay but he wanted more money. Tonia hissed, she dipped her hand into her bag and told the driver to turn right at the next junction. She couldn't find her purse, she couldn't remember if she had removed it from her table at her office. she decided to call her personal assistant when as she gets home. She however decided that she would collect money from Sonia for the driver when they get to the house.

As they neared the junction to Kris's estate, Tonia became very apprehensive. Somehow she didn't want to go further than that. She peered at the security post but the security man wasn't there as usual. Tonia told the driver to turn and drive back to where they were coming from. She said that she had changed her mind about going further but promised to add one thousand naira to the man's money. 

When they made a u-turn, a Honda civic car drove past them and Tonia hissed. She knew whom it was, it was Francine, her colleague at the office. She asked the driver to stop and she hurriedly got out of the  car. The car had covered a wide enough distance and she knew shouting wouldn't have helped as the owner of the car wouldn't have heard anyway. 

She got back into the car and the driver asked if he should pursue the offending car but Tonia smiled and said it wasn't important.

"Na one useless girl wey dey follow me drag man, na rat, i no get time for am this night," she replied. 

"Aunty, i fit turn oo. Make we go teach am a lesson na. Girls like that no dey hear word o until you beat them well. I fit arrange..." Sonia stopped him in mid sentence and asked him not to bother. She said she would deal with them in her own time. She was very angry but she decided there and then that Kris wasn't worth her stress. It was high time she moved on to other important persons in her life. She turned and watched as the car drove into the estate, probably towards a fun night with mister Americana.

2 Likes

Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by fhunn: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ghen ghen.....framing tinz
Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
grin
Thanks for reading guys!

OmolodMilkman93:
Seconded,... She is good at what she does
Calismart:
Make i sidon....
#Rewinding to chapter 1

fhunn:
Ghen ghen.....framing tinz
shushhh!!! Hehehe!!! grin
Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ayaf show o

still following like Twitter grin

welldome Ma'am Iyabodeh smiley and thanks for tagging me.

As always, the story dey make sense. Keep it up ma

2 Likes

Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Next update ooooooooo
Ayamlaykorn

2 Likes

Re: Blood On Satin Sheets (A Novella) by trendiitee(f): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
I'm so following this. kip it up dear.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goats In Uniform: A Funny Story Of Students Bullying Their Teachers / Hot, Erotic Romance Story: In Lust With The Soccer Star Pt. 1 / Secret Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.