Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

How Can I Get Back His Luv - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Can I Get Back His Luv (598 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Back His Luv by mummymm: 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
my husband is very caring and loving but along d line,d reality and challenges came up.
Now a lady is on his throat and he has changed.pls I nid sincere advice from conscious nairaland muslims.
pls note that my husband and I are conscious muslims
Re: How Can I Get Back His Luv by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2014
Sister, I would advice you to search back deeply. How did you lose his love in the first place? What happened to the lady that he wooed? Most men would not allow another woman to penetrate their consciousness, unless something is lacking in their marriage; it is then that they become restless. Check these areas (among others):
- Do you spend time laughing together, or are you both busy at your respective jobs/ with your kids/ programmes? Is he eager to rush home to you?
- Do you still have the intimate spark that was there when you first got married? Do you still like to look chic for him?
- Are you content with your quality of life with him? If yes, do you express it always?
The home belongs you. While he has a part to play in it, the burden to make it his sanctuary is on you. Relationships grow old. The husband and wife are often too tired to press the refresh button. Starting a fresh relationship with another loving woman can seem like a way out for the man; after all, he can legally marry again.
Pride also plays a part. Winning arguments is satisfying, but comes at the price of one chip of love. Win enough arguments, and you spend all the love chips. Ignore his dislikes out of pride, and waste more love chips.
Often too, a woman ignorantly pushes her husband away with her comments... "see alhaja x. She just went to Dubai, her husband is rich o. Lucky woman." Too much of this type of comment and your husband is going to look for a person that will build up the self esteem, that you delight in breaking. Stop comparing and learn to be genuinely content.
Remember sister, men are mostly kids with an ego. We need attention, reassurance and the feeling that you REALLY love the second hand nissan that we bought for you, more than that $4million Bugatti.
And if he decides to marry a second wife, remember that she is your sister in Islam, and don't estrange your husband further by becoming bitter and quarrelsome.
Note that I am not insinuating that you are guilty of all these, but advising you to analyse your marriage and correct them if they are.
Lastly, make du'a to Allah to keep any wrong influences away from your family.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Back His Luv by mummymm: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
jazakumlah khayran abuamam
I is not as if he is ready to take a second wife now,just don't know where we got it wrong.
alhamdulilah,ur post is so on point

(1) (Reply)

As You Are Dressed So Shall You Be Adressed / The Neighbour’s Rights In Islam / Forced Marriages – They Are Not From Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.