Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

How To Get Paid For Products From Any Nigerian Network's Phone Credit - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Get Paid For Products From Any Nigerian Network's Phone Credit (525 Views)

Urgent!!!pls Pass This To Any Nigerian Friends On Your Contact List / Nike Offers Invented Products From Shoes And Boots To Clothes / Get Complete Range Of Electronic Products From Signature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Paid For Products From Any Nigerian Network's Phone Credit by Kristotech: 12:36am On Nov 05, 2014
Paying for ur domestic products with ur phone credit is a cool idea isn't it? I mean no credit card palava, no need to download any mobile app, no visiting any website; just send a short code of some sort to a specified number regardless of network, get a list of sellers and product to choose from, select wht u want frm ur chosen seller pay wit ur phone credit-mtn/glo/etisalat/airtel etc, get a confirmation and expect delivery. Sounds like a fairy tale! But I knw dis is achievable.
Now, the question is how do we achieve it? Which technological tools/services are reqiuired? Are there systems running on a similar platform already? ....

I really want to explore the possibilities If they exist and I believe they do - for dis seems to me like a yesterday's idea in dis fast paced technology driven world.
Pls guys I need professionals who knw what it takes to achieve dis kind of transaction to drop their comments n contributions here. Thanks

Sorry, if u tink I'm placing a solution/series of steps here - I dnt have that at d moment. So join me as we wait to get responses that will be of help.

(1) (Reply)

Two Rap Titans Birdman And Lil Wayne Declear War / Cheapest Data Plan That Work For Bb Androud And Modem / Where To Find Bargain Priced USA Used Laptops With 3 Months Warranty In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.