Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Actualizer Pti Students! If I May Ask : How Has Been The Shortbreak? As Part Of What Tat Is Known F - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Actualizer Pti Students! If I May Ask : How Has Been The Shortbreak? As Part Of What Tat Is Known F (651 Views)

PHOTO: Who Deserved To Be Punished Amongst This Students If Caught / 160 Question And Answers You May Ask About Open University(noun) / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actualizer Pti Students! If I May Ask : How Has Been The Shortbreak? As Part Of What Tat Is Known F by TATPRESS(m): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2008
PTI- Short Break Saga![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Actualizer Pti Students! If I May Ask : How Has Been The Shortbreak? As Part Of What Tat Is Known F by TATPRESS(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2008
PTI SHORT BREAK!

The management has commenced its findings on the issue that lead to the memo.

It was quite late for the SUG to appeal to management since the management initially wrote to the students on 11-11-2008 which the principal begged the students on the consequences and policy on boycott.

But these letter wasent shown to the students until the deed has been done,the SUG lastly published the letter on 19-11-2008.

What really went wrong?

Stay connected : TAT is there for you.

tatpress@yahoo.com
Re: Actualizer Pti Students! If I May Ask : How Has Been The Shortbreak? As Part Of What Tat Is Known F by TATPRESS(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2008
Hi all,

Just to say hi, the issue on ground is still going on.

Stay connected.

TAT PRESS
Re: Actualizer Pti Students! If I May Ask : How Has Been The Shortbreak? As Part Of What Tat Is Known F by TATPRESS(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2008
Greatest PTI Students!!

Just to keep in touch with everyone, TAT hope the school resumes soonest.

Have a nice short break.

tatpress@yahoo.com

TAT President,
Articulate jIboy!!

(1) (Reply)

Are There Cheap But Best Canadian Uni? / Help Me Out / Best Future Profiting Careers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.