Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day (12741 Views)

Are You Curious About How JAMB CBT Exam Would Look Like? Watch Video Here / Multiple Registration Will Be Canceled--jamb / Should Post Ume. Exams Be Canceled In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by pongwa(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2008
phemour u r biased. everybody knows waec now passes private secondary schools and neco is for the populace, nigeria is coming up i will say they scrap waec instead.
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by osasp(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2008
the whole system is bleeped up
thinkin of the amount of talent we loose 2 dese stupid exams makes me cringe
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by ade4cool27(m): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2008
am telling u thst they will close neco one day
see dis one as an example
1 English Language C6 Credit

2 Mathematics C6 Credit

3 Hausa Language C6 Credit

4 Economics C6 Credit

5 Geography C6 Credit

6 Biology C6 Credit

7 Chemistry C6 Credit

8 Physics C6 Credit

9 Agricultural Science C5 Credit
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by Phemour: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2008
ade4cool27:

am telling u thst they will close neco one day
see this one as an example
1 English Language C6 Credit

2 Mathematics C6 Credit

3 Hausa Language C6 Credit

4 Economics C6 Credit

5 Geography C6 Credit

6 Biology C6 Credit

7 Chemistry C6 Credit

8 Physics C6 Credit

9 Agricultural Science C5 Credit

Na this one u see we u dey shout.
You've not seen A1 in English Language and the candidate can't speak English flawlessly
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by sulymon(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2008
To be sincere, Neco is not that 100% adequate in both their conducting and releasing of results, who even knws if they surelly scrn the papers b4 it released, cos, a frn of mine was nt even regstered for literature and he was gven f9. But nevertheless, the whole exam bodies in Nigeria are still bird of a feather.
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by Phemour: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2008
sulymon:

A frnd of mine was nt even regstered for literature and he was gven f9.

Imagine
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by deevuu(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2008
well if you want to scrap neco ,, then go ahead if you can, bcuz an examination body like neco should be backd up by some kindda law, so scrapping it depends on the lawmakers,
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by Phemour: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2008
deevuu:

well if you want to scrap neco ,, then go ahead if you can, bcuz an examination body like neco should be backd up by some kindda law, so scrapping it depends on the lawmakers,

Is not about scrapping them away, is about making Nairalanders believe that NECO exam this yes is Faulty n if it continues it might me cancelled
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by Dclique(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2008
Phemour:

Is not about scrapping them away, is about making Nairalanders believe that NECO exam this yes is Faulty n if it continues it might me cancelled
angry angry angryYou people should be reasonable.Isnt it good that they finally passed student?.
You GUYS should be happy for those that pased instead of talk of how u want them to
cancel the exams angry angry angry
I LOVE 2008 NECO grin grin
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by sulymon(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2008
We are not oppose to the body, but only making an alert to them. It should be atleast maintained propperlly.
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by cao1: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2008
As for me, I cleared all my papers. I am very happy because I remember writing it with waec and GCE and made 3 credits in them all when I was in S.S 2, wrote only it and waec in S.S 3 and i even failed more than I did in S.S 2. And now out of secondary school i wrote and not only made the reqired credits but cleared all 9 subjects. My parents are happy, my secondary school teachers are happy, and i can't just stop thanking God and you, Nairaland members.
God bless you all, a newly registered, Nairaland member, Chima Okoro.
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by Phemour: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2008
sulymon:

We are not oppose to the body, but only making an alert to them. It should be atleast maintained propperlly.

kiss Exactly!
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by SHOOLAH: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2008
Please somebody should help,

I tried to check my Neco result but the website could'nt populate it, its rather saying ''registration number not found'' . Please what do i do ?
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by Phemour: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2008
SHOOLAH:

Please somebody should help,

I tried to check my Neco result but the website could'nt populate it, its rather saying ''registration number not found'' . Please what do i do ?

Get the correct registration Number. from your school
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by Phemour: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2008
I wouldn't like u guy to misunderstand me, i'm not against their success. but NECO should be
sulymon:

Atleast maintained propperlly
Sulymon said
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by sulymon(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2008
Whats'up Phemour baba, i think the best we can do is to publish it on the punch article, so they can easily hear our voice(s). I forgot to hook during our conversatn last nite.
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by tobidaflava(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2008
neco gce?
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by cao1: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2008
I want to thank God and my nairaland friends who uploaded the 2008 neco scrach card. I actually bought the 2006 neco scrach card and checked but it told me that it was invalid but ater someone told me about this site i also discover that it had sessions such as education, religion, culture,family and so on i went to education, found out that neco result and scratch card was out and also stumbled on the 2008 scratch card and check my result and it was flawless to my surprise no a1, no b2 or3, no d7, no e8 or the worse of them all f9 just c4 to c6 and i am very very happy.
a newly registered nairaland member, c.a.o.
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by lexicon(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2008
sulymon:

Whats'up Phemour baba, i think the best we can do is to publish it on the punch article, so they can easily hear our voice(s). I forgot to hook during our conversatn last night.

Why do u have special interest on this thread ?
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by HOLAYINCA(m): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2008
lexicon:

Why do u have special interest on this thread ?

I think he hv special interest in Phemour not the Thread
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by nkechinye: 6:11am On Dec 03, 2008
What d hell is wrong wit u guys.neco must stay .
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by lexicon(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2008
angry
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by iz2much: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2008
Yea I think so
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by coolnice(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2008
Have it occured to you people that perhaps it is WAEC that need to vacate the scene or change their ways? education is not suppose to be this tough. Nigerian students are trying. they stress us too much and it is not fair.

As for those saying someone cannot speak english but got an A1 in English it is very possible. all those people u see forming and speaking grammar all over the place , what most of them can do is speak english. speaking it is not the same as understanding it. there are tricks to passing english. the fact that you can speak it well doesn't mean you can pass it.

Free neco. and stop talking trash about them. we are young people and NECO have helped us a lot. if you dont pass your WAEC you have hope of passing your neco or if u dont pass you NECO you have hope of passing your waec. we need the alternative.

I am ashamed of what some of you have said here.
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by Okijajuju1(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2008
Just bookmarking this thread, will be back with my reply later.
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by lexicon(m): 12:20am On Dec 08, 2008
coolnice:

Have it occured to you people that perhaps it is WAEC that need to vacate the scene or change their ways? education is not suppose to be this tough. Nigerian students are trying. they stress us too much and it is not fair.

As for those saying someone cannot speak english but got an A1 in English it is very possible. all those people u see forming and speaking grammar all over the place , what most of them can do is speak english. speaking it is not the same as understanding it. there are tricks to passing english. the fact that you can speak it well doesn't mean you can pass it.

Free neco. and stop talking trash about them. we are young people and NECO have helped us a lot. if you don't pass your WAEC you have hope of passing your neco or if u don't pass you NECO you have hope of passing your waec. we need the alternative.

I am ashamed of what some of you have said here.

Well spoken !
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by SHOOLAH: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2008
PLease any news about the rest of NECO result. my admission is hanging !!

cry
cry
cry
cry

NECO Please do something !!! u are my last hope . . . . . . cry cry cry
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by SHOOLAH: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2008
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by SHOOLAH: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2008
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by skolars(m): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2008
Since the inception of our Council, we have resolved to distinguish ourselves by setting the pace through qualitative and efficient educational assessment in Nigeria .

We are convinced that examination administration should be programmed to enjoy numerous opportunities that Information Technology has to offer.

It is not surprising therefore that we were the first examination body to introduce the online checking of results and registration for SSCE private examinations. Presently, we are providing schools / institutions with online registration for JUNE / JULY SSCE examination, JSS Final Year examination, Common Entrance examination and verification of results in a convenient, fast and accurate platform – NECO Portal.

The advantages inherent in this package are enormous. The Registrars of respective schools / institutions or their designate can now sit in the comfort of their offices and register students for NECO SSCE or validate students' results within seconds! This has finally put a total stop to the cumbersome processes associated with manual processes and unnecessary visits to our office for submissions and collections.

The NECO Portal is well designed to take care of very large number of records at a time. You can also transfer processed records to pdf file for security reasons as well as make inquiry with the NECO administrator on any issue. The records processed could also serve as data base for your future use or research activities.

It is worthy of note that NECO strongly believes in strategic alliances and this is reflected in the development of this portal in collaboration with Socketworks Limited . With our vision and the technical capabilities of our partner, you can be assured of reliable processes.

You are therefore encouraged to purchase the applicable scratch cards from our National Headquarters in Minna, all NECO state offices and other designated selling outlets. Alternatively, you can call any of these numbers for more information– 0806-9232760, 0806-9232761,0806-9232762, 0805-2218069,0805-2218070, 066-234839

Thank you.

Professor ‘Dibu Ojerinde

Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by SHOOLAH: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2008
When will the rest of NECO result be released ? cry
Re: NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day by Marryanne(f): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2008
Neco can never be scraped!

Anyone can as well make a good grade in any exam even if u are a nonentity especially in this so called country!

Besides Neco exam is quite simple compared to any other exam

when u say people are passing Neco too much is it not the same Neco that organized NecoGce Why are people not passing NecoGCE Like NECO u shld hv noticed that NecoGce is quite technical compared to Neco so they know what they are doing!

Shill guys!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Bida Release Admission List / FUOYE Cancels Governing Council Election As 440 Voters Cast 955 Votes / University Of Ibadan: 2015/2016 Post-jamb And Direct Entry Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.