Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Swear,we'll Shatter Nigeria's Afcon Dream, Says Claude Le Roy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Swear,we'll Shatter Nigeria's Afcon Dream, Says Claude Le Roy (597 Views)

LE-ROY: We Will Destroy Eagles With counter Attack / Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 2) - On 3rd February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Swear,we'll Shatter Nigeria's Afcon Dream, Says Claude Le Roy by omenti(m): 7:40am On Nov 05, 2014
Head coach of Congo national team, Claude Le Roy has said his side will ruin Nigeria's hopes of qualifying for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations when they visit Brazzaville for November 15 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier.
The 66-year-old tactician insists his team is confident of
sealing their place in the Morocco 2015 and the best way to achieve that is to halt Nigeria's chances.
“I’m sure that we shall qualify for next year’s Nations Cup
because we are not going to lose at home to Nigeria," Le Roy told RFI. “I’m confident that we shall beat Nigeria, which will guarantee our place in next year’s tournament.
“The magic for us was beating Nigeria in Calabar, that result
was so crucial for us and we are not going to let our effort go in vain when Nigeria comes to Congo”, Le Roy declared.
Congo are three points ahead of Nigeria and a draw or win for Congo will keep their qualification hopes alive, while Nigeria must win to stay in contention for a chance to qualify going into the final round of qualifiers on November 19.

[url]m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/5792581[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Victor Moses Blasts Swansea Boss / Injury Worries For The Super Eagles / Check Out The Hillarious Wayne Rooney’s Celebration At The Emirates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.