Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Big Investment Opportunity - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Big Investment Opportunity (662 Views)

2015 Investment Opportunity ( Insight Secrets ) / Investment Opportunity (cinema/sport Centre) / Investment Opportunity In A Pharmaceutical Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Investment Opportunity by Oliseh(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2008
hi all,
its a good thing to have great business ideas but its the direct opposite of good not to have the necessary funds to bring your business ideas to truition or reality.That is wherev i find myself.
necessity is the mother of invention they say but i haven't invented anything.i am a graduate but my jobs is not here yet;so i got a friend involved and we got thinking.there are alot of opportunities out there (people ask to be paid to divulge such opportunities as information is expensive) but we have gotten through to a few of them.
now,what is on ground is we are looking for big investments in millions.we have a highly credible guarrantor and you will and must meet with him if you want to do business wih us.
NOTE-Returns are in the range of 200,000(negotiable) per month for a 3,000,000 investment.
DON'T LET ALL THAT MONEY LIE FALLOW IN THAT BANK ,get in touch with Sam on 08069093212 and we will meet you whenever wherever for a chat.
Re: Big Investment Opportunity by Oliseh(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2008
hi,
hope you guys are not cold feeted about my proposal.just call and we'll hook up for a meeting with you.just give this a try.it's a WIN-WIN proposal.

(1) (Reply)

Project Management Professional Certification Training On Dvd / NEED DIESEL? / Only=n=3000 All Silver Motorola C168 Phone: Radio, Gprsnet Browsing 65536 Colors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.