Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Happy Birthday To My Pre-birthday Mates - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To My Pre-birthday Mates (605 Views)

Needed…@Highest rates / Strictly For Fun(birthday Mates!) / Happy Birthday To ME And My Birthday Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To My Pre-birthday Mates by Klazkid: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2014
Wow!!! It's just a day to my birthday and i want to use this wonderful medium to say a very BIG Happy Birthday to my pre-Birthday mates, I wish you all an awesome and remarkable birthday celebration, You all will keep waxing stronger and stronger. Today is the beggining of another 365 days journey, so you have to celebrate for making it into the new phase.

HIP! HIP! HIP! HIP! HURRAY!!!!!

PS: Tomoorow is my own birthday, i hope you all will remember to wish me a happy birthday too but before then, I want to solicit with you all to take a lil time out you valuable time, just click on this link https://www.nairaland.com/1982159/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest and type, I Vote JENNIMMA, VIVLY and AFRICANAPPLE.... Simple like that.
Please, i will be gratefull if you this for me.
Thanks and GOD bless you as you do so kiss kiss kiss

Klazkid:
kindlemail layi wakes mikkhon ewoma4good deeyor prettyrose, cmon lamidebaby abbeywasc youngdee BADNEAT wizsele liet4u Ronnii Cross007 tmosco Djbaka nonsoafm xammie05 Larrylarex EdDave NUGAWHITE hassey nwokoikenn superior2 Mattex001 SageNaruto ldpele mckemsoc Erystro omartins sledge001 koonbey gabolz Vicktor2015 seunwen2 Jboy5050 reeeT NiyiMorino kayceeukah007 rukayatd dorange slimjoe225 ammanison Sholebur Consy11 oowo Raddie veezy84 BeckyTeelard Motolank hackwi olusource jairusben Xsenga Mrpulse911 godsI elsholz NafeesaAA Adventurespy abdulslutsky OLADEJIJULIUS Marcelxyz DouglasHoc chikevictor anochuko01 nelsonmiracle paulopaulo purpleicious wilsanchez10 OwolabiAbayomi axortedbabe, Callmebabe Happydave GuyFawkes kingkids sommyblaze eempire paroleski ikaminaj Geoxpress babajideoluwa14 midex81 itaiwo collimojeff TechRanger Amahonu dColumbus nagasaki1 charming247 oluwaseyitoyin okhogbedennis berrylicious Innosainty, waxgaby sleekbarry marriedbachelor alutrot Fyrian liliesmotor wisemanG dannydarey, jujutom, peterson01 AlisonWills mikeoliva mzzhavilah, wizrisky lotasha Extrovert201 heli zakari80

CC: DAVEP NAIJABOIY JEFFERRYJAMEZ JBLUV55

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To My Pre-birthday Mates by Xsenga(f): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2014
TNKS DEAR. kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To My Pre-birthday Mates by Klazkid: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
Xsenga:
TNKS DEAR. kiss

UWC Hun kiss kiss kiss

Tomorow is my own birthday oooo. Please dont forget to come and wish my happy birthday and still vote for my Jennimma, Vivly and AfricanApple
Re: Happy Birthday To My Pre-birthday Mates by daveP(m): 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
shocked daveP this is a new parson(to myself) who is this girl?(hits head in air)

Happy birthday!
Re: Happy Birthday To My Pre-birthday Mates by Xsenga(f): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KLAZKID. kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To My Pre-birthday Mates by Klazkid: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Happy Birthday To My Pre-birthday Mates by Klazkid: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
01emek my niggah.

As you no dey for whatsapp or 2go for now, and i no fit trace you for FB. U fit just drop ur digits here make i holla you

Please help me vote for Jennimma on this grand finale thread. Please support her in anyway you can.

www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest

Yours loyally Niggah.

Klazkid
Re: Happy Birthday To My Pre-birthday Mates by 01emek(m): 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
Klazkid:
01emek my niggah.

As you no dey for whatsapp or 2go for now, and i no fit trace you for FB. U fit just drop ur digits here make i holla you

Please help me vote for Jennimma on this grand finale thread. Please support her in anyway you can.

www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest

Yours loyally Niggah.

Klazkid
i don vote her. Kalvin na your new moniker be this? My no. 07zero3six4four6seven2one.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Pre-birthday Mates by Klazkid: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
01emek:
i don vote her. My no. .

Owk.... Thanks Baba

(1) (Reply)

Need A Lady Companion In Sokoto / Bbm Channel For Real Hookup / Portharcourt Hookup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.