Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Which Two Nigerian Rnb Vocalists Would You Like To See Collaborate? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Two Nigerian Rnb Vocalists Would You Like To See Collaborate? (359 Views)

Top 5 Female Vocalists In Nigeria / Top 10 Talented Vocalists In Nigeria (male) / Olamide And Phyno To Collaborate On New Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Two Nigerian Rnb Vocalists Would You Like To See Collaborate? by 9jabox(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2014
We've seen the likes of R-Kelly and Usher, Usher and Chris Brown, Chris Brown and Jordan Sparks, Neyo and Mariah Carey, Neyo and Celine Dion and a whole lot of other American RnB stars collaborate on a track and the result has been always mind blowing.

Now coming down to Nigeria, we know RnB don't seem to be our thing here. But ofcourse, we have couple of guys who are still classy vocalist who are doing their bid to keep the industry romantic with the likes of Sojay, Darey, Asa, Banky W, Tiwa and the others.
Now i was just imagining how interesting it will be having any of these guys coming together to a track. We saw what Asa and Jeremiah Gyang did and it was truly epic.
i was just wondering maybe Sojay and Banky, Asa and Darey, tiwa and Jeremiah Gyang etc

Now i'd like to know, which of these guys would you like to see collaborate on a track??
Re: Which Two Nigerian Rnb Vocalists Would You Like To See Collaborate? by YungwizzzyPt7: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2014
Asa+Banky w
Re: Which Two Nigerian Rnb Vocalists Would You Like To See Collaborate? by osamaBUSH(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
Praiz nd Gee Tee (da guitar man)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Ludacris – Coco (freestyle) / Nominees For The 57th Grammy Awards. / Nairalander's New Wine Spirited Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.