Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc (3154 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc / Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by FNNEWS: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2014
Politics they say is an intriguing game, The people’s Democratic Party and the presidency has been put into a state of quagmire, This is coming as the First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan against all odds have pitched tent with the main opposition party the All Progressive Congress(APC)...click below to see why

http://fake9janews.com/2014/11/breaking-first-lady-patience-jonathan-defects-apc/

Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by eleojo23: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2014
Satire of the year.

And by the way, OP, the papers endorsing your BAN just arrived at my desk.
Offense? Spreading false news and thereby causing massive cardiac arrest to some individuals on this forum.
I'll be forwarding the papers to the admin very shortly.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 05, 2014
Hahahaha
Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by cellors: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2014
LOLEST LOL
Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by YungwizzzyPt7: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2014
Hahahahaha

news from France grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by dmjinc(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2014
Bonzo!
Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by egift(m): 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-cVxbXr65HCM/URuifnE2aEI/AAAAAAAAsqg/2U-GbNkVi2A/s1600/gamekeeper2.jpg[/img]
Here Comes Patience - Everyone on the Run grin grin grin grin grin

#FakeNaijaNews
Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
My husband n sambo are childrens
Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
Really! I wasn't aware cos I schooled in Burkinafaso
Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by yuncka: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
grin
Ur votes put my entry(blunder Woman) on d top 10. Pls vote again for d 2nd phase via dis link:
www.sodasandpopcorn.com/2014/10/19/nollywood-movie-spoof-competition-voting

1 Like

Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by Kasyn(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
FNNEWS:
Politics they say is an intriguing game, The people’s Democratic Party and the presidency has been put into a state of quagmire, This is coming as the First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan against all odds have pitched tent with the main opposition party the All Progressive Congress(APC)...click below to see why

http://fake9janews.com/2014/11/breaking-first-lady-patience-jonathan-defects-apc/

great job! Keep it up,just soon you might yourself and your fake news website inside one of the cells in SSS headquarters.....great job,man.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Has satan been baptized and accepted Jesus? grin
Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by phantom(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by rattlesnake(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
FNNEWS:

fo0ls in FNNEWS
Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
I rather kill myself than to commit suicide.
Na be talk am
Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
OP u no get work?

Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by akinsadeez(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
Na the HOUSE OF ASSEMBLE part of the picture crack me up pass. grin
Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by experimentist: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
What is patience? I'm in france!
Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by Dreyl(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lmao!!!
Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by Knownpal(m): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
How many people they assemble now?
Re: Breaking: First Lady Patience Jonathan Defects To Apc by Wisegeek01(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Wetin concern me? Abeg "Make I dey shoot my Blockbuster film" no tyme* Lol

(1) (Reply)

If You Didn't Watch Any Of These Movies While Growing Up Address Me As Uncle / Amala Wahala: Funny Videos About Amala Lovers / A Typical Ibo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.