Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Looking For Temitope Frank Ajayi. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Looking For Temitope Frank Ajayi. (1001 Views)

Frank Edwards To Perform At Deeper Life Crusade(photos) / Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along / The Meaning Of Ajayi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Temitope Frank Ajayi. by kel: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2006
Please couled anyone help in conecting me up with Temitope Frank Ajayi, i lost contact with me him years back,actually we both went to the same prymary school(Coll of edu staff sch ikere ekiti) still saw each other till after the complition of secondary school(uniti sec sch ado ekiti) latter the parents got transfered to lagos and since then we couled not get in contact anymore.wouled be so gratefull if someone can link me with him.Thanks.
Re: Looking For Temitope Frank Ajayi. by kel: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2006
Please couled anyone help in conecting me up with Temitope Frank Ajayi, i lost contact with me him years back,actually we both went  to the same prymary school(Coll of edu staff sch ikere ekiti) still saw each other till after the complition of secondary school(uniti sec sch ado ekiti) latter  the parents got transfered to lagos and since then we couled not get in contact anymore.wouled be so gratefull if someone can link me with him.Thanks.
Re: Looking For Temitope Frank Ajayi. by paulsan(m): 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
keep searching who knows may be she wil bear and carry ur heir..where are u @.

(1) (Reply)

Any Alphabetical List Of Nairalanders? / How Many Days Have You Spent On Nairaland? / Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.