Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er (2662 Views)

Apology To Tayo-d And All Nairalanders (jordanese) / Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents / Jordanese - 419er On The Prowl In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by jordanese: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2008
This bastard called Tayo-d want to give me a name that belongs to his poor father and i have told him that i will not take it from him. I promise to give yo a cup full of troble you are looking for. God punish your entire Generation for calling me 419. I am going to buy any car of my choice from a Nairalander to prove that you are a HEGOAT. You outcast
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by TayoD1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2008
This bastard called Tayo-d want to give me a name that belongs to his poor father and i have told him that i will not take it from him. I promise to give yo a cup full of troble you are looking for. God punish your entire Generation for calling me 419. I am going to buy any car of my choice from a Nairalander to prove that you are a HEGOAT. You outcast
You are obviously a very confused individual. You have now taken your frustrations to the world wide web. This is indeed a case of the nairaland idiot coming to dancce naked on a market day. I thot you said the best way to responde to me was to keep quiet? Obviously, fools like you don't know when to stop fooling around.

You wan buy moto! Okay no wahala. Do you still have your eyes for the 2007 Volkwagen Passat? The owner asked for N3.5m and you are here offering to pay N750,000. You think he is a 419er like you? You call yourself a car dealer. Shouldn't you know that the costs of shipping the car down to nigeria and clearing it at the ports will almost be the N750,000 you are offering. You are either dunce or just thinking everyone is a thief like you.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=179924.msg2909111#msg2909111
My dear brother if you are serious for 750,000 i have a serious buyer who is ready to buy the car. I have been calling you but your line is not going through i will appreciate you send me an email on americanjordan@yahoo.com or call me 08064228905. Hope to hear from you soonest.

I am going to expose you as the thief you are here on nairaland.
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by KarmaMod(f): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2008
This should be fun
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by TayoD1(m): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2008
@karmaMod,

This should be fun
To have the most fun, you might want to check out the following as a backdrop: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-198255.0.html.
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by jordanese: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2008
I am from a noble family and like i earlier said i have a name to protect just want to prove you wrong ok. Lets end it here.
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by KarmaMod(f): 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2008
Im watching both, TayoD  wink

People like him are ruining the auto section of craigslist as well

"Avoid Nigerian Scammers selling 2007 cars for $2500"  embarassed
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by TayoD1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2008
@Jordanese,

I am from a noble family and like i earlier said i have a name to protect just want to prove you wrong ok.
Before you protect your family name, you might want to protect yours first.

Lets end it here.
You started this thing and only you can end it. You claimed earlier that you have helped people on nairaland to sell their cars in Warri. The only way we can lay this to rest is if you produce those nairalanders you helped. Failure to do so can only strengthen my position as per my convictions.
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by TayoD1(m): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2008
@karmaMod,

I'm watching both, TayoD

People like him are ruining the auto section of craigslist as well

"Avoid Nigerian Scammers selling 2007 cars for $2500"
Absolutely. I heard a story recently about a 419 that tool place through craigslist. Let me share it with you briefly.

A guy responded to a craigslist advertisement to pick up a 2008 Ford Mustang for $7,000 at a Walmart parking lot. He exchanged cash with the seller and took the car home with the promise that the title will be mailed to him (seller apparently forgot to take it along).

Few weeks after, the buyer's brother suspected the car must have been stolen and called the police. Guess what? The car was rented from Hertz with a fake ID, and was sold to the mugu who thought he got a deal.
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by TayoD1(m): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2008
@karmaMod,

So what are you doing for thanksgiving? I'm off work from Wednesday next week and not sure what I'll be doing? This cold weather does not make travelling attractive.
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by jordanese: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2008
KarmaMod,

You are insulting me. I'm not a craiglist watch your tongue clean ok.
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by igwe11(m): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2008
Another call for attention,
oops warri could d' been a good name for business , oh!!!!! good night grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by jordanese: 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2008
This boy if you let me go beyond limit you will crawl from were ever you are to come and apologise to me. You are suffering from Abject poverty.
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by jordanese: 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2008
Igwe 1,

Can you simply ask this HEGOAT how did i 419 him? He is referring to his mother and not me.
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by KarmaMod(f): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2008
A guy responded to a craigslist advertisement to pick up a 2008 Ford Mustang for $7,000 at a Walmart parking lot. He exchanged cash with the seller and took the car home with the promise that the title will be mailed to him (seller apparently forgot to take it along).

Few weeks after, the buyer's brother suspected the car must have been stolen and called the police. Guess what? The car was rented from Hertz with a fake ID, and was sold to the mugu who thought he got a deal

That's pathetic. I tried to get one on there but when the good ones ended up with responses like "I live in Utah and I'm in the military, I can send it down to you blah blah." So retarded.

Tayo-D:

@karmaMod,

So what are you doing for thanksgiving? I'm off work from Wednesday next week and not sure what I'll be doing? This cold weather does not make travelling attractive.

I'm going to sleep o. Thursday is for sleep. I really need a break. School o. Work o. Everything. Sick of waking up early EVERYDAY in the week. angry

Then Friday (Black Friday), raid stores at 5am  grin Nice GPS are going to be cheap that day so I'm going to be on the look out since I need one.

why are you just getting Wednesday off?
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by jordanese: 12:06am On Nov 21, 2008
Tayo you will sleep and will not wake up and birds are going to feast on your evil body unless you apologise to me. Watchout.
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by TayoD1(m): 1:15am On Nov 21, 2008
@KarmaMod,

That's pathetic. I tried to get one on there but when the good ones ended up with responses like "I live in Utah and I'm in the military, I can send it down to you blah blah." So retarded.
I've experienced this bullsh*t too. Stories of paying through ebay and all that balderdash. The pathetic thing is that some people will fall for it. The 419er plays it by the odds.

I'm going to sleep o. Thursday is for sleep. I really need a break. School o. Work o. Everything. Sick of waking up early EVERYDAY in the week.
That's the problem I have, I can't sleep beyond 7 am at the latest. If I stay longer in bed, na sickness or miserableness for the rest of the day be dat.

Then Friday (Black Friday), raid stores at 5am Nice GPS are going to be cheap that day so I'm going to be on the look out since I need one.
Omo, I can't stand in the brutal Minnesotta weather to save just $50. The economic meltdown alone guarantees that deals will be available for a while.

why are you just getting Wednesday off?
My wife will be off from Wednesday, so I decided to follow suit. I'd rather stay home in the cuddle of my human blanket than to be at work. We normally get the day after thanksgiving off work, and most of my colleagues are going to be on vacation for the entire week anyways.
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by KarmaMod(f): 1:24am On Nov 21, 2008
Tayo-D:

Omo, I can't stand in the brutal Minnesotta weather to save just $50. The economic meltdown alone guarantees that deals will be available for a while.

stand ke?

Good thing is you know which store has what on sale days before on various websites dedicated to BF so ko si oro standing anywhere. God Forbid

There's a BestBuy near the theatre around my area. Last year when I got out from seeing a movie,. there was this HUGE line of people sitting (at 1:30am) and waiting by the best Buy door to open at 5:00am. Can you believe the madness?
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by KarmaMod(f): 1:25am On Nov 21, 2008
jordanese:

Tayo you will sleep and will not wake up and birds are going to feast on your evil body unless you apologise to me. Watchout.

kibi pada si onibi

you craze? Really the reason why you are so heated is because you['ve been exposed. Better be quiet
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by SisiJinx: 1:31am On Nov 21, 2008
Rotflmao! Oh so the latest bruhaha is even a Trilogy of EPIC proportion. . . with a female heroine!!

Oya, Karma how did you get the part?

Spill!! cheesy
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by osisi6(f): 1:39am On Nov 21, 2008
tayo D don get his own thread.
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:37am On Nov 21, 2008
Not that I encourage the way jordanese has been spamming his message on every conceivable auto thread; but
The 2007 Passat link also had a Camry that was for sale for 800K. I think it would be logical to believe that his 750K offer was for the Camry.

Then again I should not be the one making such a statement, it should be jordanese undecided
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by TayoD1(m): 4:56am On Nov 21, 2008
@osisi,

tayo D don get his own thread.
Na so I see am o. After all these months on nairaland, I should be entitled to one now. It should not always be about Davidylan grin grin
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by kachiko: 5:00am On Nov 21, 2008
@Tayo,
wetin you still dey find online, ?? bro go and sleep you don win dat 419 waffi boy. uno no say yahoo nor dey too sell again,i dont really blame jordanese the guy dey hungry.
bro its yur world
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by TayoD1(m): 5:01am On Nov 21, 2008
@JosBoy4life,

Not that I encourage the way jordanese has been spamming his message on every conceivable auto thread; but
The 2007 Passat link also had a Camry that was for sale for 800K. I think it would be logical to believe that his 750K offer was for the Camry.

Then again I should not be the one making such a statement, it should be jordanese
Perhaps you are right. But the same Jordanese has gone back to the same thread to  apologise for making such an offer.

The wahala of this Warri style American Jordan is not the fact that he is hustling. The problem is that he claims that he has helped some Nairalanders sell their cars in Warri. It is only logical to have him prove this is true before we can take his offer to transfer all nairaland cars to Warri seriously.  

His statement is either a fact, or a calculated attempt to deceive and con gullible Nairalanders into parting ways with their cars. He is yet to prove the former is the case.
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by TayoD1(m): 5:05am On Nov 21, 2008
@Kachiko,

wetin you still dey find online, ??
I've been busy putting up new curtains in preparation for the winter. man must get ready to hibernate big time. This Minnesota winter no eazy at all.

bro go and sleep you don win that 419 waffi boy. uno no say yahoo nor dey too sell again,i don't really blame jordanese the guy dey hungry.
Its just good to play safe and expose these thugs before they dupe the unsuspecting of their hard earned money.

bro its yur world
That is true, and I am willing to share with y'all.
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by DrKitaun(m): 5:46am On Nov 21, 2008
this Karmamod and wahala sha . . .inseperable twins shocked grin

@Jordanese

I get brand new Hyundai 2009 MM model wey I wan sell for N666, 000, u go buy ? grin
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by jordanese: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2008
kachiko,

Na your Wretched family dey hungry. I am a silver spoon. Make devil punish you and Igwe1 this morning
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by kachiko: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2008
@Jordanese
The way you reel out insults has really proved that you are a complete fool and a public nusance, it’s a pity nigeria still has people like you. I bet its because dose fraudlent waffi tactics is no longer working for you, hence result to a big deal 419. to tell you are beneath me it’s a complete understatement,if not for nairaland you are not even fit to be my cook. Useless slowpoke
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by coolguyz(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2008
**hissess*** angry angry angry, i cldnt stand it any longer jare. person advertise him car jeje, u say make he carry am come warri by force. by the way its every thread u approach and say make dem carry car come warri, NA by FORCE?

u make offer, dem no accept. life goes on. why all these cheap insults and slum dictionary words u trading up here?

where are the moderators, EFCC igwe and co, i guess there are better assignmnts for u all than just VIN and mileage issue. grin grin grin grin

i'm out joooo
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by waoosa(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2008
TAyo-D and Jordanese,
Sorry for stepping in but you guys should take it easy. Enough of this caling of names.

Jordanese is legitimate and trying to do business here but maybe his way of initiating this is the problem.

Tayo-d, Pls don't be ofended. I will feel same way. Why am I doing this? I know jordanese family very well. Very respectable family. I am very close to his uncle. Jordanese, you know SAMRAY.

Jordanese, you ve got to stop this now so as not to spoil your business in Warri. You never know how many people from Warri are on this site. Don't give Warri another bad name here.
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by coolguyz(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2008
waoosa, if i use my honest mind to bliv ur post, then i'l just say well said jare. this ''carry car come warri'' and ''i no go carry car come warri'' issue no suppose generate reach this level na.

decorum is wat shld follow now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er by kachiko: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2008
@
waoosa:

TAyo-D and Jordanese,
Sorry for stepping in but you guys should take it easy. Enough of this caling of names.

Jordanese is legitimate and trying to do business here but maybe his way of initiating this is the problem.

Tayo-d, please don't be ofended. I will feel same way. Why am I doing this? I know jordanese family very well. Very respectable family. I am very close to his uncle. Jordanese, you know SAMRAY.

Jordanese, you ve got to stop this now so as not to spoil your business in Warri. You never know how many people from Warri are on this site. Don't give Warri another bad name here.

Waoosa
are you sure you are not jordanese under another username grin grin

I can never be fooled ooo , jordanese  marketing strategy depicts hunger., lastly the guy has got no home training so he can't come from a good family

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Used Toyota Carina E {clean And Used By A Lady] / 1999 Toyota Corola For Sale / Very Clean Golf 3 Available 4 Sale In Badagry @ Affordable Price Of 500k nowwww, call 08034202825

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.