Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

International Selling Price For AGO And Kerosin (DPK) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / International Selling Price For AGO And Kerosin (DPK) (1450 Views)

Ago And Dpk / Affordable Rice At Wholesale Price For Sale In Bulk Quantities Cal 07065186857 / Current Selling Price Of Zenith Bank Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Selling Price For AGO And Kerosin (DPK) by azubyky: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
Good day house
I will be very greatful if anyone give me information on the international selling price for AGO (Diesel) and kerosin (DPK). Incluging transportation charges (I.e how or it is charged, per liter or other wise).
I am actually in the middle of a transaction to partner with a company to buy and supply AGO and DPK to another organisation. I need a good citizen to elighten me on what I should know and what I should look out for both in terms of my partnership with this company in order not for me not to get swindled. Coz I think I have limited information on how it works
Re: International Selling Price For AGO And Kerosin (DPK) by azubyky: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hello
azubyky:
Good day house
I will be very greatful if anyone give me information on the international selling price for AGO (Diesel) and kerosin (DPK). Incluging transportation charges (I.e how or it is charged, per liter or other wise).
I am actually in the middle of a transaction to partner with a company to buy and supply AGO and DPK to another organisation. I need a good citizen to elighten me on what I should know and what I should look out for both in terms of my partnership with this company in order not for me not to get swindled. Coz I think I have limited information on how it works
Re: International Selling Price For AGO And Kerosin (DPK) by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 06, 2014
Seriously, I would need more insight on this. I have some questions too
Re: International Selling Price For AGO And Kerosin (DPK) by AWODCHEMIST(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2014
When you are talking about DPK, you are not being detail enough, we only have two type of kerosene, HHK.....which is the house hold kerosene and ATK.......which is the aviation turbine kerosene or JET A1, so can you pls clarify and on transportation,which location are you looking at. Whenever you asking for some vital information, always be details enough for people to help you....
Re: International Selling Price For AGO And Kerosin (DPK) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2014
I think I'm more interested in the HHK HOUSEHOLD KEROSENE.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Big Business For Supermarket Owners / Progress Report On Owerri Shopping Mall / My Payment From Yeahmobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.