Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? (1147 Views)

How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading / School Of Basic And Remedial Study A.b.u Zaria,scratch Card On Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study?

With reasons
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by morefire: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
Shawn Corey Carter

nigga seems to have things in control
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
morefire:
Shawn Corey Carter

nigga seems to have things in control
Yea... Dah niccur iz outta space

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by politricks: 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
PEJ and that is because i will be entertained throughout my studies.
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
politricks:
PEJ and that is because i will be entertained throughout my studies.
ur First Lady?
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by politricks: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
ur First Lady?
Yes. is she not a celebrity?.
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by motherlode: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
The man with the highest number of grammy awards. Uhn?!.
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by Joy83(m): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
I would always wish to study MYSELF, because my growing up is very challenging and encouraging.

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
Joy83:
I would always wish to study MYSELF, because my growing up is very challenging and encouraging.
ar u a celebrity?
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
politricks:
Yes. is she not a celebrity?.
she is
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by Joy83(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
ar u a celebrity?
Are you still asking!...what is op saying or asking?
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lana Del Rey
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
Chiamaka01:
Lana Del Rey
dat lady tho...

1 of ma favz of her----:

I was always an unusual girl,
my mother told me I had a chameleon soul
No moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality;
just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean
I belonged to no one, who belonged to everyone who had nothing, who wanted everything
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by neuroneXY(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kenny kore

#music#
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by christejames(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
Patience Jonathan because she is my "rolling model" in our record label D'GRAMMARIANS.
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
christejames:
Patience Jonathan because she is my "rolling model" in our record label D'GRAMMARIANS.
grin
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
neuroneXY:
Kenny kore

#music#
of Infinity?
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by christejames(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
grin
you are "raffing" at my celebrity ba?
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
christejames:
you are "raffing" at my celebrity ba?
lol... I nevA meant to

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by alexis007(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ian somerhalder/Damon salvatore and his role in the vampire's Diaries....nigga feeling so smug and not caring about anything...but not where his interests(Elena) are concerned....He can kill for his treasures though...
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by dkronicle(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
2pac
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by Sholexyz(m): 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Da Grin(i too like the nigga)rip
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by NeuroBoss(m): 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Effing... MICHAEL ADENIYI ADETOLA AGBOLADE ISHOLA ADENUGA (GCON)

Dude is a dollar-denominated billionaire. I wanna be one!
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
It will definately be Tuface Idibia
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by Chubhie: 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
don vito corleone
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by HouseOfBalloons(f): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
The Weeknd
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by domido(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dat has to be Fela and Eminem.
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by sevantex(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Sean Connery!
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: Just For Fun!! If You Are To Study A Celebrity As A Course, Who Would You Study? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
Oluwa - seun Osewa

(1) (Reply)

You Think You Know English, Which One Of These Is Correct? / 2015 Waec Expo For Literature Now Posted, Complete And Sure Answers / Can One Study Computer Science With This WAEC Result..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.