Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

“I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics (508 Views)

Majek Fashek@ Felabration: Dragging The Legend Back To Rehab / Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by Wisdytech(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
http://brainnewsng.com/i-am-supporting-goodluck-jonathan-majek-fashek-to-join-politics/

Veteran Nigerian musician who is now a shadow of his old self, Majek Fashek, has announced his political aspiration.
Speaking with Pulse.ng, the reggae artiste stated that his main reason for venturing into politics is to support President Goodluck Jonathan.

“Next year, I’m going to be entering into politics. I am going to be in the PDP…I will support the president. I will support the president and the governor, that’s why I enter into politics. With my knowledge in the American world, presidency is not my calling, I’m a revolutionary musician, so what I can do with the power God gave to me is to support the government so that they can help the poor…The presidency is too much work, I don’t like it. Instead of me to become a president, I will support the president.”

According to him, the incumbent president deserves a second term just like it happened with U.S president, Barack Obama.

“In 2015, I am supporting Goodluck Jonathan, because he needs a second term like Obama. We are in the political era, and we are going into political transition. We either re-elect Goodluck Jonathan or somebody else. But so far, I think Goodluck needs second term to try his best.” He quipped.

(1) (Reply)

On Breaking The Internet / Femi Kuti Reveals Recent DNA Test Shows 2 Of His 5 Children Are Not His… / Mr Rawbest Announces Release Date For ‘IMA IMA Ft Maxzimom Produced By Zibit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.