Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates (2358 Views)

Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria / 10 Most Marketable Courses In Nigeria / Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by smithsammy(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Caveat: this is not a product or an outcome of any formal research. It is only what I have observed and what I have seen people talked about.

It has been observed that students carrying the certificates of this schools are always accorded great respect and and as well given due considerations than their counterparts from other schools.

NOTE: arrangement is never done in order of superiority. So, position on the list does not count.

Here comes the list:

UNIVERSITY:

I)ABU ZARIA
2)UNN
3)UNILAG
4)OAU
5)UI
6)UNIBEN
7)CU
coolUNILORIN

POLITECHNICS:
1)Yabatech
2)Auchi poly
3)Ibadan poly
4)Kadpoly
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by kennynelcon(m): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
False. No covenant University?
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by smithsammy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
kennynelcon:
False. No covenant University?
CU is there na
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by kennynelcon(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
smithsammy:
CU is there na
OK sorry o
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by leshluap(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
covenant............lol..... where. no be there I see person wt 13As in engineering, 300lvl. a guy dat finds it difficult to score above 150 in the 3 jambs he wrote to gain a place in OAU.
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by Rapaltar(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
smithsammy:
Caveat: this is not a product or an outcome of any research. It is only what I have observed and what I have seen people talked about.

It has been observed that students carrying the certificates of this schools are always accorded great respect and and as well given due considerations than their counterparts from other schools.

NOTE: arrangement is never done in order of superiority. So, position on the list does not count.

Here comes the list:

UNIVERSITY:

I)ABU ZARIA
2)UNN
3)UNILAG
4)OAU
5)UI
6)UNIBEN
7)CU
coolUNILORIN

POLITECHNICS:
1)Yabatech
2)Auchi poly
3)Ibadan poly
4)Kadpoly

w.t.f is futMinna?
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by StrongPenis: 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
leshluap:
covenant............lol..... where. no be there I see person wt 13As in engineering, 300lvl. a guy dat finds it difficult to score above 150 in the 3 jambs he wrote to gain a place in OAU.
Well my neighbour and close friend in school then also failed JAMB and had to enroll for a pre-degree programme before he got admitted into school. He ended up graduating as the best graduating student in our faculty and second best graduating student in the entire school that year. So bro, no be by JAMB score oo
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by engrtee(f): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
which market?
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by PROCTOR: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
engrtee:
which market?
oshodi
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 06, 2014
The skul u attended dos nt av anytin to do wit ur versatility or u been favoured above d rest
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by GboyegaD(m): 1:36am On Nov 06, 2014
The rate of idleness of some people can be observed from the threads they open. Na only marketable, you go soon see auction.
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by dridowu: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2014
If you attend the best university and you cannot deliver positively, then your certificate is as useless as refuse.
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
leshluap:

With this type of English, If you passed that Post Utme at OAU, then something must be wrong with their system not the guy with 13 distinctions. The reason people pass here is not because they are geniuses, it is because the environment is conducive and the facilities are unparalleled. I rest my case.
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by Lasveg(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
So long as UNN nd UI are there, i gat no problem wif d list.....
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by anitakarisma(f): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
i disagree wat about federal polytechnic nekede owerri imo state. aka naked the wire u can never pass throug d naked wire and toutoring of the bedt known leactures in dat institution wit out coming out rebranded. that is d most technical school i know dat deals with raw information and zero tolerance of cult ativity. ok wat about futo, wat of unn university of nigeria nsuka etc. abeh who agree wit me should shout out wit me..
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by kalet55(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
Not true
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by timawoku(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mumu MODs, oya come and do the usual mumu things you do...we all know FP is full with this kinda crap already!
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by mizkeleke(f): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
engrtee:
which market?
Labor market ni. smh
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by JAYMA(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti is among the best take it or leave it.
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by swhiss: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
where's Uniport?!
Re: Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates by anitakarisma(f): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
ASAP pls do any one know something about first ignite I just received an invitation to interview for sat the 20the at sadiku bus stop Ilsamaja. Am confused if its real or fake pls do any one know wat dey do and wat its all about. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Oduduwa University Treating Their Students With Disrespect / University Of Ilorin and ABU Going Digital. / Masters Programme At Lagos Biz School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.