Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! (3076 Views)

Pure Alsatian Puppies For Sale / 15months old male/Female Rottweiler still available. Lagos Environs..pic!! / Alsatian (pure German Shepherd Pedigree For Sale) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by thunderboy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
Female , Friendly , 8 months old . She will be sold to the highest bidder here before 10 pm today. Call Uche on 07068124411 if seriously interested .

modified:
This Dog is still available wink Please make an offer if you're interested . [s]I have been on this site for over 6 years . I come everyday but hardly comment . I know better than replying some comments here . Have a good day everyone .[/s]

Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Akunyun(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
WTF is this hungry, sick, sad looking thing u call Alsatian?? angry... U cum dey form highest bidder and ultimatum again!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Ekiseme(m): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lwtmb......see tackling
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2014
Akunyun:
WTF is this hungry, sick, sad looking thing u call Alsatian?? angry... U cum dey form highest bidder and ultimatum again!!!!
wicked!
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Akunyun(m): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hariyorh:

wicked!
Please what is wicked about the truth??... Well, truth could be bitter and wicked which means I take that as a compliment. grin
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
Akunyun:

Please what is wicked about the truth??... Well, truth could be bitter and wicked which means I take that as a compliment. grin
You can't in the name of saying the truth downgrade what the op is putting up in an open/public forum like this only because its not *attractive looking* to you?
...not fair joor
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Akunyun(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hariyorh:

You can't in the name of saying the truth downgrade what the op is putting up in an open/public forum like this only because its not *attractive looking* to you?
...not fair joor
Got a few questions for you ma'am....Do you have a dog? Do you know much about dogs? what kind of dog do you have?, Am sure your response to most of these questions will be NO because if your answers come affirmatively, then I won't hesitate to confess my disappointment ma.
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by arcbay(m): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mehn!!! This dog is so pure...I'm sure she was imported from either congo or Cameroon, or probably sudan.
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
Akunyun:

Got a few questions for you ma'am....Do you have a dog? Do you know much about dogs? what kind of dog do you have?, Am sure your response to most of these questions will be NO because if your answers come affirmatively, then I won't hesitate to confess my disappointment ma.
Any correlation between what I'm trying to make you understand and the questions you asked? No matter how unhealthy the dog may look, all you need do is to ignore the post since u ain't interested instead of what you did earlier. Personally, I can't go for that type of pet neither will I talk ill of it...but ignore and read other post(s)
...and yes I have my pure breed rottweiler dogs
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Akunyun(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hariyorh:

Any correlation between what I'm trying to make you understand and the questions you asked? No matter how unhealthy the dog may look, all you need do is to ignore the post since u ain't interested instead of what you did earlier. Personally, I can't go for that type of pet neither will I talk ill of it...but ignore and read other post(s)
...and yes I have my pure breed rottweiler dogs
Nothing is wrong in what I did @ all and am sure that most most pet section users can attest to that. There is a culture here in the pet section in which one of them indicates clearly that anybody who has a pet to sell must upload enough pictures to prove beyond all doubts and reasons for this thus follow:
1. For Nlers to know the Genuineness of the "stuff" you are selling.
2. Purity of the stuff you are advertising
3. To pass comments on your product too.
I don't think I have done anything wrong here simply because what he portrays his dog to be is not what it is actually. Furthermore, he triplicated the same picture which is number one sign that something doesn't seems right about whatever he is advertising.
Lastly, I "hate" it when people brag on nothing which is one of the things he did, Imagine your "defendant" calling this dog a pure breed and bragging over it undecided. If you want to boast about something, be certain that whatever you are boasting about is worth it, permit me to use some people here as examples. Oluomoadebayo is known for maligators and he boasts about these dogs due to his confidence in them which no one can contest, Chucky234 boasts about his Caucasians and nobody can challenge that simply because they are confirmed. So, Ma'am make sure you do your assignments well before you put up a fight in defence of what isn't worth it. Thanks for your understanding

1 Like

Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by chucky234(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
arcbay:
Mehn!!! This dog is so pure...I'm sure she was imported from either congo or Cameroon, or probably sudan.
Thats either Cameroun or Congo Shephered Dog (CSD), legendary.
LMAO
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by chucky234(m): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
Akunyun:

Nothing is wrong in what I did @ all and am sure that most most pet section users can attest to that. There is a culture here in the pet section in which one of them indicates clearly that anybody who has a pet to sell must upload enough pictures to prove beyond all doubts and reasons for this thus follow:
I don't think I have done anything wrong here simply because what he portrays his dog to be is not what it is actually. Furthermore, he triplicated the same picture which is number one sign that something doesn't seems right about whatever he is advertising.
Lastly, I "hate" it when people brag on nothing which is one of the things he did, Imagine your "defendant" calling this dog a pure breed and bragging over it undecided. If you want to boast about something, be certain that whatever you are boasting about is worth it, permit me to use some people here as examples. Oluomoadebayo is known for maligators and he boasts about these dogs due to his confidence in them which no one can contest, Chucky234 boasts about his Caucasians and nobody can challenge that simply because they are confirmed. So, Ma'am make sure you do your assignments well before you put up a fight in defence of what isn't worth it. Thanks for your understanding
Well said bro...
It is wrong to pass of half GSD, half ekuke as pure breed GSD.
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
Akunyun:

btw, I'm not in any way trying to put up a fight with you. The one thing I'm sure of is that someone somewhere will definately get/buy this pet you've so ridiculed in the name of saying *the bitter truth*
I strongly stand by all what I've said..but hey, I dissent from the op's post anyways.
apologise if my view fell on your *other-side. I drop it here bro.
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Bobbieydeey: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
Akunyun:

HAHAHAHAHA ! Walahi this op no go kill me,bin think say na better dog sef LMfaoooooo
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Ekiseme(m): 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
Laugh o.....I yaff die here
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by lahit14(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hariyorh:

btw, I'm not in any way trying to put up a fight with you. The one thing I'm sure of is that someone somewhere will definately get/buy this pet you've so ridiculed in the name of saying *the bitter truth*
I strongly stand by all what I've said..but hey, I dissent from the op's post anyways.
apologise if all I said feel on your *other-side. I drop it here bro.

Lol! Ok I knw this is totally none of my business, seing u weren't havn dis littl arguement wit me, can I be the third voice of reason, no offenc ma'am, I followd ur coments, u made very nice points for som1 wit a good heart, not evry1 is like u, not evry1 sees it d way u do. u said som1 somwhr would buy it, yess! Som1 will but it will end up in som old womans soup. Personally though as being a devoted dog lover, I find the looks of dat dog to be awful. If u can't tak care of a dog pls don't buy

1 Like

Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Akunyun(m): 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
Bobbieydeey:

HAHAHAHAHA ! Walahi this op no go kill me,bin think say na better dog sef LMfaoooooo
Abi now, nor mind am and he calls himself Thunder boy.. The thunder wey go fire am go buy pump action. #Jst kidding grin
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Akunyun(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
chucky234:
Well said bro...
It is wrong to pass of half GSD, half ekuke as pure breed GSD.
Thanks bro and how's your new puppy doing?
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Akunyun(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hariyorh:

apologise if my view fell on your *other-side. I drop it here bro.
@ all, it's obvious you have a good heart which I appreciate, buh this course doesn't just worth it. I apologise too ma.
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by arcbay(m): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
Akunyun:

Abi now, nor mind am and he calls himself Thunder boy.. The thunder wey go fire am go buy pump action. #Jst kidding grin

Aha my guy, e never reach tha level na. The dude is only marketing his pet, his only undoing is passing it for a pure bred GSD. You never even allow am set price. Who knows, he might set the price at 10k or thereabout.

@OP...no mind them jare, your ministry will move to the permanent site. Abeg you gree N6,500? I need to get a dog for my village chief, he needs a dog wey go dey help am kill rat. grin
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
lahit14:

Lol! Ok I knw this is totally none of my business, seing u weren't havn dis littl arguement wit me, can I be the third voice of reason, no offenc ma'am, I followd ur coments, u made very nice points for som1 wit a good heart, not evry1 is like u, not evry1 sees it d way u do. u said som1 somwhr would buy it, yess! Som1 will but it will end up in som old womans soup. Personally though as being a devoted dog lover, I find the looks of dat dog to be awful. If u can't tak care of a dog pls don't buy
...in some old woman's pot? lol. Maybe true but there'ld be an exchange of something(s) before the dog will land in its destination. To me, its a no no but to some other person(s) it might be a yes(not for dog lovers like you said though)
#fact: If u can't tak care of a dog pls don't buy. Lahit14, 2014
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Akunyun(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
arcbay:
LDTMB oooooooo cheesy grin... U wicked pass me ooo
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Akunyun(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
arcbay:

Aha my guy, e never reach tha level na. The dude is only marketing his pet, his only undoing is passing it for a pure bred GSD. You never even allow am set price. Who knows, he might set the price at 10k or thereabout.

@OP...no mind them jare, your ministry will move to the permanent site. Abeg you gree N6,500? I need to get a dog for my village chief, he needs a dog wey go dey help am kill rat. grin
Pardon my word, buh I don't know wah else to use in qualifying you except an Agbaya grin... I repeat, na u gangan b Wicked ooo, jst change ur monicker
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
Akunyun:

@ all, it's obvious you have a good heart which I appreciate, buh this course doesn't just worth it. I apologise too ma.
It's okk sire #smiles
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by arcbay(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
Akunyun:

Pardon my word, buh I don't know wah else to use in qualifying you except an Agbaya grin... I repeat, na u gangan b Wicked ooo, jst change ur monicker

I only spoke my mind na. @all, e don do o. I hope ur comments won't make that bros go throwey d dog.

On a more serious note now, you have a strong looking dog there with a nice coat but she's way beyond being a pure bred. So if you wanna sell her, let the price suit her pedigree, only then can you get a buyer. But if I was in your shoes, I wouldn't sell that dog. Why would I sell a dog I've nursed till that age? Hell no!!! You can still make dough outa her without selling her.
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by chucky234(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Akunyun:

Thanks bro and how's your new puppy doing?
oh great
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Akunyun(m): 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
arcbay:

I only spoke my mind na. @all, e don do o. I hope ur comments won't make that bros go throwey d dog.

On a more serious note now, you have a strong looking dog there with a nice coat but she's way beyond being a pure bred. So if you wanna sell her, let the price suit her pedigree, only then can you get a buyer. But if I was in your shoes, I wouldn't sell that dog. Why would I sell a dog I've nursed till that age? Hell no!!! You can still make dough outa her without selling her.
Good points! The coat looks cool and it's obvious that the dog isn't cared for, if not it would have looked better and more eye-catching.
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by lahit14(m): 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hariyorh:

...in some old woman's pot? lol. Maybe true but there'ld be an exchange of something(s) before the dog will land in its destination. To me, its a no no but to some other person(s) it might be a yes(not for dog lovers like you said though)
#fact: If u can't tak care of a dog pls don't buy. Lahit14, 2014

Ok I smell sarcasm before n aftr my username
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
lahit14:

Ok I smell sarcasm before n aftr my username
I'm sincere here, believe me,
it's a quoted perception.
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by Bobbieydeey: 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
arcbay:

LOOL that last line "kill rat" hahahaha my chest
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by aguizm(m): 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
arcbay:

hahaha I yaff died with latter. Chaiiii
Re: Pure Alsatian Available ... STILL AVAILABLE !!! by lahit14(m): 6:30am On Nov 07, 2014
Hariyorh:

I'm sincere here, believe me,
it's a quoted perception.

If u say so. Gud morning!

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... / Can U Buy This Reptile For Food / Super Cute Rottweiler Puppies Looking For New Homes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.