Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Portrait Painting Skills Step By Step You Will Love It - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Portrait Painting Skills Step By Step You Will Love It (1193 Views)

My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji / Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait / Some Amazing Body Painting pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portrait Painting Skills Step By Step You Will Love It by awlg: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
I was with Ayeola Ayodeji over the weekend and I captured all steps he adopt in painting the portrait art of a whiteman he was commissioned to paint.
This Creative painter is so cool and down to earth. I learn t from his creative ability. Please enjoy how Ayeola Ayodeji paint the portrait of a whiteman to wear Yoruba aso Oke native.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portrait Painting Skills Step By Step You Will Love It by awlg: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
Enjoy the transition from photo to hand painting of portrait.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portrait Painting Skills Step By Step You Will Love It by awlg: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2014

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portrait Painting Skills Step By Step You Will Love It by bpain: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
always getting better by the day Awizzy...
I rep his artwork

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Portrait Painting Skills Step By Step You Will Love It by damilolaandrew: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
This Artist is sooo good.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

44 Inch Canvass Art And Photo Print (get Free Varnishes_matte Or Gloss) / Cinema 4D Tutorials / Types Of Camera Shot You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.