Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Are You A Culprit Or A Victim Of This Act? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You A Culprit Or A Victim Of This Act? (815 Views)

PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide / Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Culprit Or A Victim Of This Act? by Pervert1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
No act in Nigeria is considered as a surprise,that's why the "NIGERIAN JESUS" will kill anybody that refuses to send his message to 14 or a certain number of his friend!

This has been a trend in the social network(only in Nigeria)...you are taking a rest or expecting an important message and you hear a beep only to open and see a death or unfortunate threat if you do not read and send to a certain number of your friends! These messages,i believe,are composed by idle and mischievous Nigerians,and the gullibility of many Nigerians will amuse them! I wonder what our christian brothers/sisters think,where most of them believe in this crap. The recent one making the rounds is about the old woman who refused to send the message and was injured by an evil rat.
Re: Are You A Culprit Or A Victim Of This Act? by johnnobles: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
Its worrisome. I ignore them after reading.
Re: Are You A Culprit Or A Victim Of This Act? by Pervert1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
johnnobles:
Its worrisome. I ignore them after reading.
it got to the extent that i don't even bother to read it.
Re: Are You A Culprit Or A Victim Of This Act? by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
I HAD TO BLOCK SOME FRIENDS BECAUSE OF IT ON WHATSAPP,I remember in my secondary school when they were speculating a typed msg,that bill gate got it and distributed it to 15 people and became the president and refused and died I tired it,it is annoying
Re: Are You A Culprit Or A Victim Of This Act? by Pervert1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
I HAD TO BLOCK SOME FRIENDS BECAUSE OF IT ON WHATSAPP,I remember in my secondary school when they were speculating a typed msg,that bill gate got it and distributed it to 15 people and became the president and refused and died I tired it,it is annoying
lmao

(1) (Reply)

World Most Unusual/stunning Car Park / Does He Stand A Chance.......!!! (photo) / Who Wished You A Happynewyear First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.