Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

"What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" (2888 Views)

Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) / How Many Sons Did Abraham Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
Question: "What is Abraham’s bosom?"

Answer: The term "Abraham’s bosom" is found only once in the New Testament, in the story of the rich man and Lazarus (Luke 16:19-31), in which Jesus was teaching about was the reality of heaven and hell. "Abraham’s bosom" in this story is also translated "Abraham’s side" (NIV, ESV), "next to Abraham" (CEV), “with Abraham” (NLT), and "the arms of Abraham" (NCV). These various translations speak to the enigmatic nature of the Greek word kolpos.

All these translations are attempting to convey the sense that Lazarus went to a place of rest, contentment, and peace, almost as though Abraham (a highly revered person in Jewish history) was the protector or patron. In a sad contrast, the rich man finds himself in torment with no one to help, assist or console him.

Contrary to some contemporary thought, the Bible does teach that both heaven and hell are real places. Each person who lives will spend eternity in one of these two places. These two destinies are portrayed in Jesus’ story. While the rich man had lived for the day and only focused on life here on earth, Lazarus endured many hardships while trusting in God. So, verses 22 and 23 are significant: "So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom."

Death can be thought of as separation. Physical death is the separation of our body from our soul/spirit, while spiritual death is the separation of our soul from God. Jesus taught that we ought not to fear physical death, but we should be most concerned about spiritual death. As we read in Luke 12:4-5, Jesus also said, "And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!” Jesus’ use of the term "Abraham’s bosom" was a part of His teaching to focus the minds of His hearers on the fact that our choices to seek God or disregard Him here on earth literally affect where we spend eternity.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/Abrahams-bosom.html#ixzz3IDAdOV7c
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by dolphinheart(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Sir, pls with bible quotes, can u explain to me the three things that u said man is made of ? What happens to this three after death. 2. U said we go to hell or heaven, but someone told me of people who first went to hell then to heaven, need more explnation on that.
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:04am On Nov 12, 2014
dolphinheart:

Sir, pls with bible quotes, can u explain to me the three things that u said man is made of ? What happens to this three after death. 2. U said we go to hell or heaven, but someone told me of people who first went to hell then to heaven, need more explnation on that.

I posted answers to this on the thread below. Check it out.

https://www.nairaland.com/1935165/did-jesus-go-hell-between/1#27934266
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by dolphinheart(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

I posted answers to this on the thread below. Check it out.

https://www.nairaland.com/1935165/did-jesus-go-hell-between/1#27934266

U took me on a wild confusioux journey, next time I wunt read ur links, cus it did not answer my questions but rather brought up more.

What is the soul, spirit and body, and what happens to each when we die?
Question 2 will be asked after q1 is solved
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2014
dolphinheart:

U took me on a wild confusioux journey, next time I wunt read ur links, cus it did not answer my questions but rather brought up more.

What is the soul, spirit and body, and what happens to each when we die?
Question 2 will be asked after q1 is solved

I knew your intention was to derail this thread and that was the reason I directed you to the appropriate one but since you are bent on causing confusion, open a thread and I'll oblige you.
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by dolphinheart(m): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

I knew your intention was to derail this thread and that was the reason I directed you to the appropriate one but since you are bent on causing confusion, open a thread and I'll oblige you.

I'm not opening any thread, my intentions are not to detail the thread or cause confusion. Rather like a Christian , I intend to know the thruth abouth the bible more and more. Hence the questions I asked initially.
I'm not arguing with you , but ill rather keep on asking .
What is the soul,spirit and body, and what happens to it when a man dies?
Sir, my understanding of these will help in my understanding of abrahams bossom, hence the question.
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
dolphinheart:

I'm not opening any thread, my intentions are not to detail the thread or cause confusion. Rather like a Christian , I intend to know the thruth abouth the bible more and more. Hence the questions I asked initially.
I'm not arguing with you , but ill rather keep on asking .
What is the soul,spirit and body, and what happens to it when a man dies?
Sir, my understanding of these will help in my understanding of abrahams bossom, hence the question.

With this submission of yours I will give you the benefit of the doubt believing that you are a sincere seeker of the truth and therefore oblige you.

As I said earlier, we human beings are tripartite beings, consisting of 3 separate parts, the spirit, the soul and the body. In the other thread I quoted 1 Thessalonians 5:23 where Paul says that all the 3 parts ought to be cleansed and committed to our Lord Jesus Christ and that He will keep them blameless till His coming.

"And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ"

Our spirit is where we relate with God and the spiritual world as the Lord permits while our physical bodies is what we use to relate in the physical world. Our soul is our conscious intellect, will, emotion etc.

Death, as the OP has pointed out can be seen as separation. Physical death is the separation of our body from our soul/spirit, while spiritual death is the separation of our soul from God.

Paul says again in 1 Corinthians 15:44

"...There is a natural body and there is a spiritual body"

Our spirits have a body that corresponds to our physical bodies and I believe that was why Paul could not distinguish between the two when he had the following vision/revelation:

"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows); such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows); How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which is not lawful for a man to utter" (2 Corinthians 12:2-4).

This shows the experience perceived by Paul's spirit and that his spirit was separated from his physical body. The paradise experienced by Paul is no longer at Abraham's bossom but has been relocated to the third heavens. Those whose spirit/souls are separated from their bodies are physically dead to this physical world and those who had no relationship with God through our Lord Jesus Christ are separated from God eternally in a place of torment as the rich man in the OP.
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by dolphinheart(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

With this submission of yours I will give you the benefit of the doubt believing that you are a sincere seeker of the truth and therefore oblige you.

As I said earlier, we human beings are tripartite beings, consisting of 3 separate parts, the spirit, the soul and the body. In the other thread I quoted 1 Thessalonians 5:23 where Paul says that all the 3 parts ought to be cleansed and committed to our Lord Jesus Christ and that He will keep them blameless till His coming.

"And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ"

Our spirit is where we relate with God and the spiritual world as the Lord permits while our physical bodies is what we use to relate in the physical world. Our soul is our conscious intellect, will, emotion etc.

Death, as the OP has pointed out can be seen as separation. Physical death is the separation of our body from our soul/spirit, while spiritual death is the separation of our soul from God.

Paul says again in 1 Corinthians 15:44

Our spirits have a body that corresponds to our physical bodies and I believe that was why Paul could not distinguish between the two when he had the following vision/revelation:

"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows); such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows); How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which is not lawful for a man to utter" (2 Corinthians 12:2-4).

This shows the experience perceived by Paul's spirit and that his spirit was separated from his physical body. The paradise experienced by Paul is no longer at Abraham's bossom but has been relocated to the third heavens. Those whose spirit/souls are separated from their bodies are physically dead to this physical world and those who had no relationship with God through our Lord Jesus Christ are separated from God eternally in a place of torment as the rich man in the OP.

Thank you for your post. pls note ill only be interested in statement that has scriptural backing.

From ur post this is what I was able to gather.

Man is made up of three parts based on ur explaination of 1 thesalonians 5.23.

My question is
1. What is the body, soul and spirit using the bible to explain what each is?
(dnt want personal opinion)

2. What happens to each of the parts when man dies.
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
dolphinheart:

Thank you for your post. pls note ill only be interested in statement that has scriptural backing.

From ur post this is what I was able to gather.

Man is made up of three parts based on ur explaination of 1 thesalonians 5.23.

My question is
1. What is the body, soul and spirit using the bible to explain what each is?
(dnt want personal opinion)

Scripture for body and soul: Genesis 2:7

"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul"

You can see that the human body was formed out of the dust of the ground (elements of the earth) and science has proved that the earth consists of the same materials as what is made up of the body i.e. carbon, hydrogen, oxygen etc. and this fact has been anticipated by Scriptures.

In that verse you will also come across the phrase breath of life. The human breath is the same word as spirit and soul were imparted to him directly by God and man became a living soul. The body was formed and then became a living soul after God had directly breathed into it.

Adam lived and became aware of himself. As a matter of fact, our self is our soul which manifests in our mind, our will and our emotions.

Scripture for our spirits: 1 Corinthians 15:44

"After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me, which said, Come up hither, and I will show you things which must be hereafter. And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one set on the throne" (Revelation 4:1-2).

Demarcation between soul and spirit of man: Hebrews 4:12

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart"

dolphinheart:

2. What happens to each of the parts when man dies.

Adam at the beginning, before he fell from grace, was able to relate and see the spirit world just as he could see the physical world by the use of his spiritual body. He had the ability to walk and talk with God without difficulties in the Garden of Eden. He had a conscious awareness of his physical body just as he did have a conscious awareness of his spiritual body. His soul, which is the conscious intellect and will, controlled both his physical and spiritual bodies. When he sinned, spiritual death took place, that is, Adam and his descendants were no longer consciously aware of their spiritual body, and thus could not continue with the Lord as he had always done.

As to what happens to the human's body, soul and spirit when he dies see what our Lord Jesus said in the OP

"And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!" (Luke 12:4-5).
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by dolphinheart(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul"

You can see that the human body was formed out of the dust of the ground (elements of the earth) and science has proved that the earth consists of the same materials as what is made up of the body i.e. carbon, hydrogen, oxygen etc. and this fact has been anticipated by Scriptures.

In that verse you will also come across the phrase breath of life. The human breath is the same word as spirit and soul were imparted to him directly by God and man became a living soul. The body was formed and then became a living soul after God had directly breathed into it.

Adam lived and became aware of himself. As a matter of fact, our self is our soul which manifests in our mind, our will and our emotions.

"After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me, which said, Come up hither, and I will show you things which must be hereafter. And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one set on the throne" (Revelation 4:1-2).

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart"

Adam at the beginning, before he fell from grace, was able to relate and see the spirit world just as he could see the physical world by the use of his spiritual body. He had the ability to walk and talk with God without difficulties in the Garden of Eden. He had a conscious awareness of his physical body just as he did have a conscious awareness of his spiritual body. His soul, which is the conscious intellect and will, controlled both his physical and spiritual bodies. When he sinned, spiritual death took place, that is, Adam and his descendants were no longer consciously aware of their spiritual body, and thus could not continue with the Lord as he had always done.

As to what happens to the human's body, soul and spirit when he dies see what our Lord Jesus said in the OP

"And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!" (Luke 12:4-5).
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by dolphinheart(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Sir, after reading ur post above, the following are what I could deduce from it

The scripture and you stated that man is made of dust(I agree)
That God gave him the breathe of life and he became a living soul (I agree)

My problem comes from the statement that the breathe of life contains both the spirit and soul ( pls I need further scriptural evidence of that)

The bible verse quoted explains that it was because of the breathe of life that was blown into the nostril of Adams body that made Adam become a living soul.
Pls correct me if I'm wrong but that verse never said Adam had a soul , bit rather became one through a particular process.

Therefore my view is that Adam became aware because he was a soul, "became a living soul" and not because he had a soul.

I also have these view cus of what God told Adam when he sinned which is " from dust you are and dust you will become" (sorry if I quoted it wrongly)

U also said that Adam soul could control both his spiritual and physical body but he and his descendants lost their spiritual awareness cus of sin and he and his descendants where no longer able to walk and converse with God cus of sin.
I have issues with these statement because there are numerous accounts of decendants of Adam who had conversations with God.
Now I will accept ur view if u can show me where Adams conversation with god is different from his descendants conversation with their creator.

Furthermore, if the soul can or is controling the spirit and body, can the spirit or body control the soul?

I have issues with the spirit body thing, and will state that later .

As for what happens to the soul , spirit and body after death, sir u have still not explained that to me.
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:48am On Nov 15, 2014
dolphinheart:

Sir, after reading ur post above, the following are what I could deduce from it

The scripture and you stated that man is made of dust(I agree)
That God gave him the breathe of life and he became a living soul (I agree)

Good. We are making progress.

dolphinheart:

My problem comes from the statement that the breathe of life contains both the spirit and soul ( pls I need further scriptural evidence of that)

Again, going back to Scriptures:

"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul" (Genesis 2:7).

Though humans and animals both possess "breath" (soul), human's breath were imparted to him directly by God. Animals breath was imparted indirectly. Man, as in Adam, is not only a body of the created earth, he is also a consciousness of the created soul, he is also a third created entity, which is the image of God, an eternal spirit capable of communion and fellowship with his Maker. Read Genesis 1:26-27.

dolphinheart:

The bible verse quoted explains that it was because of the breathe of life that was blown into the nostril of Adams body that made Adam become a living soul.
Pls correct me if I'm wrong but that verse never said Adam had a soul , bit rather became one through a particular process.

Therefore my view is that Adam became aware because he was a soul, "became a living soul" and not because he had a soul.

You are correct in saying that Adam became rather than had a soul. Adam lived and became aware of himself, he became a living soul according to Scriptures. That has been my submission, even in the other thread where Gombs was and is still arguing otherwise.

dolphinheart:

I also have these view cus of what God told Adam when he sinned which is " from dust you are and dust you will become" (sorry if I quoted it wrongly)

"In the sweat of thy face shall you eat bread, till you return unto the ground, for out of it were you taken: for dust you are, and unto dust shall you return" (Genesis 3:19).

Adam was also a physical being, his body was to return to the earth from which he was formed.

"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it" (Ecclesiastes 12:7).

The spirit bolded here does not die but lives on with or without God eternally.

dolphinheart:

U also said that Adam soul could control both his spiritual and physical body but he and his descendants lost their spiritual awareness cus of sin and he and his descendants where no longer able to walk and converse with God cus of sin.
I have issues with these statement because there are numerous accounts of decendants of Adam who had conversations with God.
Now I will accept ur view if u can show me where Adams conversation with god is different from his descendants conversation with their creator.

"And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden" (Genesis 3:8.)

Adam before the Fall was the only man made in the image of God. Adam could communicate with God who is Spirit through his spiritual body.

dolphinheart:

Furthermore, if the soul can or is controling the spirit and body, can the spirit or body control the soul?

Before the fall, God had set the spirit of man to influence and control the soul and body hence Paul prayed in this order: spirit, soul and body. The spiritual body of Adam could easily communicate with God in the cool of the day when God came visiting because there was a link between the spirit and the soul of man that enabled this relationship with God.

At the Fall of Man, the mysterious link between the spirit and soul was destroyed and this short circuited Adam's free communication with God.

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart" (Hebrews 4:12)

For the descendants of Adam to regain this communication with God today their spiritual bodies needs to be reawakened so that we can worship God in spirit and in truth.

"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him: God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship Him in spirit and in truth" (John 4:23-24).

With the biblical references above we can deduce that our spiritual bodies are the link between us and the spirit world because the spirit world cannot be seen or measured with anything physical.

Through the Holy Spirit, our spirits are able to communicate with and worship God, but the Scripture in Hebrews 4:12 that I earlier quoted shows that it is not God's will for us to regain the conscious control of our spirit bodies while we remain here on earth in our sinful condition. This is the reason the Word of God cuts in between the spirit and the soul and once this happens the soul can no longer control the spirit body.

dolphinheart:

I have issues with the spirit body thing, and will state that later .

Be my guest. wink

dolphinheart:

As for what happens to the soul , spirit and body after death, sir u have still not explained that to me.

Scripture in the OT:

"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it" (Ecclesiastes 12:7).

Scripture in the NT:

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell" (Matthew 10:28.)
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by Trailblazer1(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2014
Incissive analysis.

Rightly dividing the Word of Truth.

More. Grace to you Olaadegbu.

Following................
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38am On Nov 16, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Incissive analysis.

Rightly dividing the Word of Truth.

More. Grace to you Olaadegbu.

Following................

Glory be to God! Remain blessed. smiley
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by dolphinheart(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Good. We are making progress.

Again, going back to Scriptures:

"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul" (Genesis 2:7).

Though humans and animals both possess "breath" (soul), human's breath were imparted to him directly by God. Animals breath was imparted indirectly. Man, as in Adam, is not only a body of the created earth, he is also a consciousness of the created soul, he is also a third created entity, which is the image of God, an eternal spirit capable of communion and fellowship with his Maker. Read Genesis 1:26-27.

You are correct in saying that Adam became rather than had a soul. Adam lived and became aware of himself, he became a living soul according to Scriptures. That has been my submission, even in the other thread where Gombs was and is still arguing otherwise.

"In the sweat of thy face shall you eat bread, till you return unto the ground, for out of it were you taken: for dust you are, and unto dust shall you return" (Genesis 3:19).

Adam was also a physical being, his body was to return to the earth from which he was formed.

The spirit bolded here does not die but lives on with or without God eternally.

"And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden" (Genesis 3:8.)

Adam before the Fall was the only man made in the image of God. Adam could communicate with God who is Spirit through his spiritual body.

Before the fall, God had set the spirit of man to influence and control the soul and body hence Paul prayed in this order: spirit, soul and body. The spiritual body of Adam could easily communicate with God in the cool of the day when God came visiting because there was a link between the spirit and the soul of man that enabled this relationship with God.

At the Fall of Man, the mysterious link between the spirit and soul was destroyed and this short circuited Adam's free communication with God.

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart" (Hebrews 4:12)

For the descendants of Adam to regain this communication with God today their spiritual bodies needs to be reawakened so that we can worship God in spirit and in truth.

"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him: God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship Him in spirit and in truth" (John 4:23-24).

With the biblical references above we can deduce that our spiritual bodies are the link between us and the spirit world because the spirit world cannot be seen or measured with anything physical.

Through the Holy Spirit, our spirits are able to communicate with and worship God, but the Scripture in Hebrews 4:12 that I earlier quoted shows that it is not God's will for us to regain the conscious control of our spirit bodies while we remain here on earth in our sinful condition. This is the reason the Word of God cuts in between the spirit and the soul and once this happens the soul can no longer control the spirit body.

Be my guest. wink

Scripture in the OT:

Scripture in the NT:

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell" (Matthew 10:28.)

Ur posts brings about the following statements and questions.

You are using the same analogy I have issues with and which I told you to explain further using the scriptures. That analogy is that the breath of life contains both the spirit and the soul.
Pls answer the questions using the scriptures.
1. Is Adam a soul or was giving a soul.
2. Do you have any scriptural statement that says " the breath of life contains both soul and spirit.
3. What do you mean that the breath of life was giving to animals indirectly. I do not think the bible specifically stated the process of animals becoming souls? (My view is that since animals are also created from dust and are living creatures, then there creation process follows that of the creation process of man. The only difference is that man is created in gods image )
4. If Adam has consciousness because he had/he is a soul , do animals have consciousness too and y?
5. If animals have souls/ are souls, what happens to them when they die.
6. So if the spirit (breath )returns to God when Adam died and the body returns to the ground where it came from , where does the soul go, what happens to it after death?
The issue on spirit will be disccused later as we have agreed that the soul and spirit are not the same.

What u stated is not an answer to my question
7. U stated that adam and his descendants lost the means to walk with God or have conversations with God due to Adams sin. And I ask , what's the difference between Adams conversation /walking with God /hearing Gods voice communicating with god and his descendants ability to do same. What is it that Adam did that any of his descendants could/did not do?

You stated what happens to the spirit when man dies.
You did not state what happens to the body and soul here (though u have stated what happens to the body earlier and I agree with u)
8.what happens to all soul when they die.
9. You stated that the soul (consciousness control the spirit and body. Does/can the body or spirit control our soul(consciousness)?

Pls explain further on these nine questions using the scriptures.
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by CAPTIVATOR: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
@ Dolphin Heart ...... You Are A Confirm Truth-seeker !!! I Love That
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by dolphinheart(m): 12:48am On Nov 18, 2014
CAPTIVATOR:
@ Dolphin Heart ...... You Are A Confirm Truth-seeker !!! I Love That

Thanks a lot, ill take that as a compliment. But in reality, knowing the truth means a lot to us as humans. I'm not asking these questions for myself only , but for anyone who seeks better understanding of the scriptures. I'm learning a lot from the op.
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by dolphinheart(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
@op, still have a lot to ask, can we have ur view on the questions I asked?
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by habiolah(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
dolphinheart:
@op, still have a lot to ask, can we have ur view on the questions I asked?

I do believe that the Spirit and the soul are very closely knitted; even though they are not exactly the same. The soul, I believe, is present wherever the spirit is.

First, man became an expressive being because of the breathe(spirit) of life that the body received from God. When the spirit is expressed, it is soulish. The soul is not particularly a different entity on its own: it is the character (or expression) of the Spirit.

As you can clearly read in Gen 2:7; he became an expressive or living person (NLT) when the breath (spirit as Joagbaje has explained).

The Soul is the expression seen through the Will (judgement), Mind (intellect) and emotions: it is the expression of the Person, who is a spirit.

What happens when a man dies:

The body is sown into the ground as a seed which shall have its harvest with the coming of Christ (1Corin 15:35-44); We shall rise to meet Christ, whether asleep or in the body, with a spiritual body. This corruptible would have put on incorruptibility (Rom 8:23).

The soul, being the expression of the spirit will be with the spirit wherever it is. This is the reason that we shall have memories even then.

Even though the Spirit (and by extension the Soul) are in a state of non-consciousness when a man dies(Ecclesiastes 9:5-6; note that the things mentioned are characters of the Spirit, which are soulish), but when Jesus comes, the Spirit will return unto God, along with its character (expressions), called the soul.

This was why Abraham, Lazarus and the Rich man could all remember (memory) the events of their past life.

*The man who remains separated from God for all eternity will remember all the opportunities that he passed to make Jesus Christ the Lord of his life.

*I really don't enjoy typing for so long, but decided to do peradventure I may shed some more light on this discussion. please read the scriptures quoted so I would not have to repeat what has been said, in case you want to ask questions.*

Blessings.
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by dolphinheart(m): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
habiolah:

I do believe that the Spirit and the soul are very closely knitted; even though they are not exactly the same. The soul, I believe, is present wherever the spirit is.

First, man became an expressive being because of the breathe(spirit) of life that the body received from God. When the spirit is expressed, it is soulish. The soul is not particularly a different entity on its own: it is the character (or expression) of the Spirit.

As you can clearly read in Gen 2:7; he became an expressive or living person (NLT) when the breath (spirit as Joagbaje has explained).

The Soul is the expression seen through the Will (judgement), Mind (intellect) and emotions: it is the expression of the Person, who is a spirit.

What happens when a man dies:

The body is sown into the ground as a seed which shall have its harvest with the coming of Christ (1Corin 15:35-44); We shall rise to meet Christ, whether asleep or in the body, with a spiritual body. This corruptible would have put on incorruptibility (Rom 8:23).

The soul, being the expression of the spirit will be with the spirit wherever it is. This is the reason that we shall have memories even then.

Even though the Spirit (and by extension the Soul) are in a state of non-consciousness when a man dies(Ecclesiastes 9:5-6; note that the things mentioned are characters of the Spirit, which are soulish), but when Jesus comes, the Spirit will return unto God, along with its character (expressions), called the soul.

This was why Abraham, Lazarus and the Rich man could all remember (memory) the events of their past life.

*The man who remains separated from God for all eternity will remember all the opportunities that he passed to make Jesus Christ the Lord of his life.

*I really don't enjoy typing for so long, but decided to do peradventure I may shed some more light on this discussion. please read the scriptures quoted so I would not have to repeat what has been said, in case you want to ask questions.*

Blessings.

Thanks for the post.
I do not understand some of the word(s) u used like "expressive being", "spirit being expressed" and "soulish"
I do wish u could have helped better by answering my questions in the same format I asked them, so that I wunt get lost in the understanding of what u re trying to tell me.
Ur post thus thrws up the following statement and questions.

1.U said "I do believe that the Spirit and the soul are very closely knitted; even though they are not exactly the same. The soul, I believe, is present wherever the spirit is."

What do u mean by they are not exactly the same?its either they are the same or not.

2. If the soul is present wherever the spirit is, is there biblical prove to that. ? If the spirit goes back to God in heaven when man dies, does the soul go with it to heaven.?

3. Pls what do u mean by expressive being, spirit being expressed and soulish.

4. What do you mean when used the word "not a particular entity on its own " ? Its either an entity on its own or its not an entity on its own, the word particular is confusing.

5 u said the soul is a character expression of the spirit. is it not a character expression of the body?

6 . What influences what and how, can the body influece/ control the soul or spirit, or spirit control soul and body or soul control spirit and body.
7. U said the soul is an expression , are u therefore saying that the soul is not an entity?
8 u said it's an expression of a person who is a spirit. I thought the initial agreement was that man has , and not is, a spirit.

9. If man does not have thought, does it mean he has no soul?

Then this is where it gets more confusing.

When a man dies , his body goes to the ground .
When a man dies his spirit and soul (expression , thoughts , emotion) goes to god.
When a man dies , his thoughts, thinking , emotions siezes. (his soulish)
When a man dies his memory still exist.
But according to u again, when lazarus died , he had expressions, thoughts , emotions which are not part of memory but are events after his death.
The memory and esspressions , thoughts that he had was not in heaven where the spirit went but in hell where he went after he died . And u said the soul goes where the spirit goes.
Can u now see where I'm so confused about ur post?

And not to forget, do animals have the soulish wateva? Does thete soul go wherever the spirit goes? Does it have momory?
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by habiolah(m): 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
dolphinheart:

Thanks for the post.
I do not understand some of the word(s) u used like "expressive being", "spirit being expressed" and "soulish"
I do wish u could have helped better by answering my questions in the same format I asked them, so that I wunt get lost in the understanding of what u re trying to tell me.

1.U said "I do believe that the Spirit and the soul are very closely knitted; even though they are not exactly the same. The soul, I believe, is present wherever the spirit is."

What do u mean by they are not exactly the same?its either they are the same or not.

2. If the soul is present wherever the spirit is, is there biblical prove to that. ? If the spirit goes back to God in heaven when man dies, does the soul go with it to heaven.?

4. What do you mean when used the word "not a particular entity on its own " ? Its either an entity on its own or its not an entity on its own, the word particular is confusing.

5 u said the soul is a character expression of the spirit. is it not a character expression of the body?

6 . What influences what and how, can the body influece/ control the soul or spirit, or spirit control soul and body or soul control spirit and body.
7. U said the soul is an expression , are u therefore saying that the soul is not an entity?
8 u said it's an expression of a person who is a spirit. I thought the initial agreement was that man has , and not is, a spirit.

When a man dies his spirit and soul (expression , thoughts , emotion) goes to god.
But according to u again, when lazarus died , he had expressions, thoughts , emotions which are not part of memory but are events after his death.
The memory and esspressions , thoughts that he had was not in heaven where the spirit went but in hell where he went after he died . And u said the soul goes where the spirit goes.

And not to forget, do animals have the soulish wateva? Does thete soul go wherever the spirit goes? Does it have momory?

I'm on mobile, really difficult typing long.

Expressive being is the same as living being in my post. The personality of an individual is made up of a combination of factors: character, vies about life, religious convictions etc. Now there is the man himself, then he has his personality (identical twins may have completely different personalities): now, wherever a particular man is, his personality can be said to be present (even though the man is the entity, and his personality is just an expression of the man). Man is a spirit (John 4:23-24 says God is a Spirit. I'm sure you know that man was fashioned like God); but the soul, just like the personality in my man-personality illustration, is an expression of the Spirit (the moment the spirit became expressed in Adam, he was called a living being (soul): just as a man's personality will be expressed wherever the man is, the Soul will be expressed wherever the spirit is.

1. I believe this question has been answered above. Heb 4:12 says that only God's word can decipher between the two(because they are very closely knitted) but like we saw in Genesis, the Spirit was breathe into the clay, and the moment he begins to live(express), he was called a living being(soul).
so, if we can call the personality of a man a separate entity from the man who has the personality, then we can call the soul a different entity from the spirit and vice versa.

I'll continue...
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by habiolah(m): 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
dolphinheart:

Thanks for the post.

question 1 has been answered in the previous post

2. Just like I said, the soul is the personality of the spirit. I didn't say all spirits will go to God: I was basically referring to the spirit of a child of God. There will be spirits that will go to hell, and they shall have feelings, thoughts etc (I already mentioned that these are the expressions of the person (spirit) the bringing together of all those expressions is called the soul) so the spirit who goes to hell shall have his soul present with him in hell (if a man leaves Nigeria and goes to Madagascar, his personality will remain, with him.

3. I believe I explained in the previous post.

4. has been addressed too. it is an entity if you think the personality of a man is an entity on its own different from the man. It is not an entity if you think a man's personality is not a different entity from the man.

5. The soul also expresses the characters of the body, but only so long as the body is possessed by a spirit. The soul is actually the spirit's property; if the spirit is in a body, then both spirit and body can be expressed as the soul. The moment that the spirit leaves the body though, the body can no longer express itself as a being(soul). so, even though certain part of a dead man's body can still be biologically useful moments after e dies, that man is incapable of love, smile or hate anymore since the spirit is gone, with its medium of expression(soul).
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 19, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Answer: The term "Abraham’s bosom" is found only once in the New Testament, in the story of the rich man and Lazarus (Luke 16:19-31), in which Jesus was teaching about was the reality of heaven and hell. "Abraham’s bosom" in this story is also translated "Abraham’s side" (NIV, ESV), "next to Abraham" (CEV), “with Abraham” (NLT), and "the arms of Abraham" (NCV). These various translations speak to the enigmatic nature of the Greek word kolpos.

All these translations are attempting to convey the sense that Lazarus went to a place of rest, contentment, and peace, almost as though Abraham (a highly revered person in Jewish history) was the protector or patron. In a sad contrast, the rich man finds himself in torment with no one to help, assist or console him.

Contrary to some contemporary thought, the Bible does teach that both heaven and hell are real places. Each person who lives will spend eternity in one of these two places. These two destinies are portrayed in Jesus’ story. While the rich man had lived for the day and only focused on life here on earth, Lazarus endured many hardships while trusting in God. So, verses 22 and 23 are significant: "So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom."

Death can be thought of as separation. Physical death is the separation of our body from our soul/spirit, while spiritual death is the separation of our soul from God. Jesus taught that we ought not to fear physical death, but we should be most concerned about spiritual death. As we read in Luke 12:4-5, Jesus also said, "And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!” Jesus’ use of the term "Abraham’s bosom" was a part of His teaching to focus the minds of His hearers on the fact that our choices to seek God or disregard Him here on earth literally affect where we spend eternity.

That story by Jesus Christ, is an illustration, that those it was meant for comprehended it, the Pharaisees, Abrahman bossom, sgnified coming into the greater Abraham Jehovah the almighty favor.
You could ask when did this story took place, during the time of Moses, or when?
Why was the beggar named? and the rich was addressed as a certain richman.Being poor is a virtue before God?, David said in a certain place in psalms, he who God loves will never beg for bread. may , hence being rich is it a grave sin before
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by habiolah(m): 12:17am On Nov 19, 2014
dolphinheart:

Thanks for the post.

questions 1 - 5 have been answered in the previous posts.

6. The body cannot control the soul (the flesh and the body are not the same). I do not buy the idea of using the word control: the spirit is expressed as the soul and through the body.

7. This should be clear by now from my initial posts.

8. Man is a spirit. He has the Holy Spirit, if he is born again. But he himself was created a spirit.

9. the soul is where you think, where you feel, where you decide etc. so long as the spirit remains in the body, there the soul is present. A smile for example is more than shinning your teeth; which is the best that the body can do: there is a soulish radiance behind the teeth, which qualifies it to be a smile: that is the expression of the spirit man (it is an expression of the soul: so sometimes you can differentiate between someone who is smiling because he loves you and someone who is smiling because he is about to do mischief - the muscles in his face performs the same exercise)

the last part of your post confuses me actually...
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 19, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

That story by Jesus Christ, is an illustration, that those it was meant for comprehended it, the Pharaisees, Abraham bossom, sgnified coming into the greater Abraham, Jehovah the almighty favor.
You could ask when did this story took place, during the time of Moses, or when?
Why was the beggar named? and the rich was addressed as a certain richman.Being poor is it a virtue before God?, David said in a certain place in psalms, he who God loves will never beg for bread. why was did contrary to the beggar Lazarus?, hence being rich is it a grave sin before God?
drop by and tarry awhile at. http://jw.org
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by habiolah(m): 12:30am On Nov 19, 2014
dolphinheart:

Thanks for the post.

this was what I said:
when a man dies, he remains in a non conscious state: the spirit is inactive (more like when you sleep soundly and have no dreams - you simply wake up, and its already morning) so his soul is not expressed.

when Jesus returns, the Bible says the dead in Christ shall rise first (1Corinthians 15); the spirit wakes up from its 'deep sleep', with a glorified body. Now that the spirit is awake, the soul becomes expressive once again - and wherever the spirit goes, the soul goes with it; either to be with God or to be separated from God.
because the soul is being expressed, man will be capable of joy, weeping, worship etc even after he leaves this physical body (like lazarus and the rich fellow)

on the animal part, give me sometime: will be back.
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by habiolah(m): 12:33am On Nov 19, 2014
indigene:

That story by Jesus Christ, is an illustration, that those it was meant for comprehended it, the Pharaisees, Abraham bossom, sgnified coming into the greater Abraham, Jehovah the almighty favor.
Why was the beggar named? and the rich was addressed as a certain richman.Being poor is it a virtue before God?, David said in a certain place in psalms, he who God loves will never beg for bread. why was did contrary to the beggar Lazarus?, hence being rich is it a grave sin before God?
drop by and tarry awhile at. http://jw.org

why not share your opinion here?
Did you just call God the greater Abraham? bro!
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by dolphinheart(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
habiolah:

Expressive being is the same as living being in my post. The personality of an individual is made up of a combination of factors: character, vies about life, religious convictions etc. Now there is the man himself, then he has his personality (identical twins may have completely different personalities): now, wherever a particular man is, his personality can be said to be present (even though the man is the entity, and his personality is just an expression of the man). Man is a spirit (John 4:23-24 says God is a Spirit. I'm sure you know that man was fashioned like God); but the soul, just like the personality in my man-personality illustration, is an expression of the Spirit (the moment the spirit became expressed in Adam, he was called a living being (soul): just as a man's personality will be expressed wherever the man is, the Soul will be expressed wherever the spirit is.

1. I believe this question has been answered above. Heb 4:12 says that only God's word can decipher between the two(because they are very closely knitted) but like we saw in Genesis, the Spirit was breathe into the clay, and the moment he begins to live(express), he was called a living being(soul).
so, if we can call the personality of a man a separate entity from the man who has the personality, then we can call the soul a different entity from the spirit and vice versa.

I'll continue...

Thanks for ur post
On question 1. The question I asked was based on ur statement that soul and spirit are not exactly the same. To me, its either they are the same or not . That inserting. "not exactly is a bit confusing.

Now ,on what u posted.this are my views .
1. When god created Adam , the bible stated that he MADE him out of dust/clay and breathed into his nostril the breath of life/spirit/life force/spark. And thus man became a living soul(can express itself and perform actions based on thoughts) . Man (Adam) did not have a soul but became one through the combination of the life force and his body.
The personalities that u refer to as soul are not under the spirit bit rather under the control of the body.
Man is not born with personality but develops it as he grows older. The development of a mans personality is dependent on his DNA (physical body), what he hears with his ears (physical body) what he seeswith his eyes(physical body)what he smells(nose ) what he eats, and also what he feels whit his skin .
After that his personality is also been determined by emotions and thoughts .our thoughts and emotions are also being controlled/ determined by our physical body (our brain , honones and other chemicals). Different parts of our brain control different parts of our behavior or response and any damage or alterations to any part of the brain control or affect our pasonality.
To buttress this points ill go medical.
A mad mans thoughts is different from a sane mans. Yet his thought process can be made sane with drugs and other physical treatment to his body. Likewise a sane man can be made mad through physical use of drugs and can be made to behave and act in ways contrary to his personality.
The release of several hormones in our body determines our sexual nature and libido. Our moods and our prefrences.

So my assertion is that it is man itself that is his own soul, and it came about because because the spirit/life force was giving to his physical body to enable him do certail things.

Man is not a spirit .

Man was not made in gods form but in his image, meaning that God enables man to be able to exhibit godly traits such as love, mercy, peace and justice.that is the difference between us and animals as the bible helps us to know that
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by dolphinheart(m): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
habiolah:

I'll continue...

Thanks for ur post
On question 1. The question I asked was based on ur statement that soul and spirit are not exactly the same. To me, its either they are the same or not . That inserting. "not exactly is a bit confusing.

Now ,on what u posted.this are my views .
1. When god created Adam , the bible stated that he MADE him out of dust/clay and breathed into his nostril the breath of life/spirit/life force/spark. And thus man became a living soul(can express itself and perform actions based on thoughts) . Man (Adam) did not have a soul but became one through the combination of the life force and his body.
The personalities that u refer to as soul are not under the spirit bit rather under the control of the body.
Man is not born with personality but develops it as he grows older. The development of a mans personality is dependent on his DNA (physical body), what he hears with his ears (physical body) what he seeswith his eyes(physical body)what he smells(nose ) what he eats, and also what he feels whit his skin .
After that his personality is also been determined by emotions and thoughts .our thoughts and emotions are also being controlled/ determined by our physical body (our brain , honones and other chemicals). Different parts of our brain control different parts of our behavior or response and any damage or alterations to any part of the brain control or affect our pasonality.
To buttress this points ill go medical.
A mad mans thoughts is different from a sane mans. Yet his thought process can be made sane with drugs and other physical treatment to his body. Likewise a sane man can be made mad through physical use of drugs and can be made to behave and act in ways contrary to his personality.
The release of several hormones in our body determines our sexual nature and libido. Our moods and our prefrences.

So my assertion is that it is man itself that is his own soul, and it came about because because the spirit/life force was giving to his physical body to enable him do certail things.

Man is not a spirit .

Man was not made in gods form but in his image, meaning that God enables man to be able to exhibit godly traits such as love, mercy, peace and justice.that is the difference between us and animals as the bible helps us to know that that animals are souls too and they have the same spirit as us humans.

Another reason y I believe that man is not a spirit ,but has a spirit is that God stated to Adam what he was when he passed judgement on him. God told Adam that he is dust . And when he turned to dust, the spirit returned to God who gave it..
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by dolphinheart(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
habiolah:

question 1 has been answered in the previous post

2. Just like I said, the soul is the personality of the spirit. I didn't say all spirits will go to God: I was basically referring to the spirit of a child of God. There will be spirits that will go to hell, and they shall have feelings, thoughts etc (I already mentioned that these are the expressions of the person (spirit) the bringing together of all those expressions is called the soul) so the spirit who goes to hell shall have his soul present with him in hell (if a man leaves Nigeria and goes to Madagascar, his personality will remain, with him.

3. I believe I explained in the previous post.

4. has been addressed too. it is an entity if you think the personality of a man is an entity on its own different from the man. It is not an entity if you think a man's personality is not a different entity from the man.

5. The soul also expresses the characters of the body, but only so long as the body is possessed by a spirit. The soul is actually the spirit's property; if the spirit is in a body, then both spirit and body can be expressed as the soul. The moment that the spirit leaves the body though, the body can no longer express itself as a being(soul). so, even though certain part of a dead man's body can still be biologically useful moments after e dies, that man is incapable of love, smile or hate anymore since the spirit is gone, with its medium of expression(soul).

2. As I stated in the previous post, the post is not a personality but rather the person itself .that y he is called a person , cus he is a personality and expreeses that personality with the help of the life force god gave him, if through injury or other failures of his body , his life force (spirit )leaves him, he will not have the ability to esspress such personality physically again.

All spirit goes back to god who gave it, none goes to hell. Ecclestiatis 12.7.

3.ok

4. What do u think?

5. When man dies , the spirit(life force) and body seperate, the man is no longer a soul because a spirit must be in a body (either physical or spiritual) before soul can exist. That's y d bible says that when a man dies , he has no more thought or feeling or memory.

When a man dies, any biological use of his body means that that part of the body used is either still alive(has spark/contains life/spitir)or its a form of dust being used on another dust, but this time the other dust still has life that it can give to that dust.

The soul is not the spirit property as explained earlier.
The soul (being an entity)does not leave the body after death and no where is that stated in the bible . The bible rather tells us that his thoughts do perish when man diess.
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by dolphinheart(m): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
habiolah:

questions 1 - 5 have been answered in the previous posts.

6. The body cannot control the soul (the flesh and the body are not the same). I do not buy the idea of using the word control: the spirit is expressed as the soul and through the body.

7. This should be clear by now from my initial posts.

8. Man is a spirit. He has the Holy Spirit, if he is born again. But he himself was created a spirit.

9. the soul is where you think, where you feel, where you decide etc. so long as the spirit remains in the body, there the soul is present. A smile for example is more than shinning your teeth; which is the best that the body can do: there is a soulish radiance behind the teeth, which qualifies it to be a smile: that is the expression of the spirit man (it is an expression of the soul: so sometimes you can differentiate between someone who is smiling because he loves you and someone who is smiling because he is about to do mischief - the muscles in his face performs the same exercise)

the last part of your post confuses me actually...

6. Flesh is not the body? Pls explain further.

7. U did not answer sir, u stated that if I think so yes , if I dnt think so no. Then I ask, what do you think.?

8. Man is not a spirit, he has a spirit.

9 sir if man does not have thought, does it mean he has no soul? Yes or no.with possible explanation
Re: "What Is Abraham’s Bosom?" by dolphinheart(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
habiolah:

this was what I said:
when a man dies, he remains in a non conscious state: the spirit is inactive (more like when you sleep soundly and have no dreams - you simply wake up, and its already morning) so his soul is not expressed.

when Jesus returns, the Bible says the dead in Christ shall rise first (1Corinthians 15); the spirit wakes up from its 'deep sleep', with a glorified body. Now that the spirit is awake, the soul becomes expressive once again - and wherever the spirit goes, the soul goes with it; either to be with God or to be separated from God.
because the soul is being expressed, man will be capable of joy, weeping, worship etc even after he leaves this physical body (like lazarus and the rich fellow)

on the animal part, give me sometime: will be back.
Let me rephrase.
when a man dies , his body goes to the ground,yes or no?
When a man dies his spirit and soul (expression , thoughts , emotion) goes to god.yes or no.? If no , what bible prove do u have?
When a man dies , his thoughts, thinking , emotions siezes. (his soulish)yes or no ?
When a man dies his memory still exist, and while dead he can remember his past.yes or no?
according to u again, when lazarus died , he had expressions, thoughts , emotions which are not part of memory but are events after his death. Yes or no?

Where is abrahams bossom?

Ill definitely wait for the animal part.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper? / The Holy Prophet Tb Joshua Heals People Of All Religions - Like In The Gospels / Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 276
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.