Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Scammers In Guldar Ultimate Search - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scammers In Guldar Ultimate Search (439 Views)

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / 2015 Gulder Ultimate Search: Find Buhari's Certificate Season1 / Chinedu wins GULDER ULTIMATE Search....the Mission... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammers In Guldar Ultimate Search by remmyjunior: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
"CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE WON A Lumia 520! YOU WILL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 72HRS WITH DETAILS TO REDEEM YOUR PRIZE. THANKS FOR PLAYING VIEWERS CHOICE"

That was exactly their reply of my prediction on the week4 of the Just concluded guldar ultimate search season11.

I waited patiently for their call all to no avail. I decided call them using the number which they used to contact my friend; only for the agent to tell me that my phone number was not on the list that was selected. That the msg i received must have come from dubious scammers.

Wondering how a msg i received 57 seconds after prediction would turn out to be from scammers. And the worst part of it is that, i have already promised someone the phone.
mtccccchhh.

(1) (Reply)

Fifa '90 / Holiday Skill Acquisition For Sec Sch Students In Abuja On Graphics &web Design / The Right Way To Praise Your Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.