Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Have You Ever Experienced This? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Experienced This? (559 Views)

Which Of These Have You Ever Experienced In Your School? / Have You Experienced This At School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experienced This? by PromiseAndre: 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Just this morning I went to the bank to withdraw some money amounting to 5000 with the help of the ATM, the machine brought out the money with 500 notes which is suppose to be ten in numbers ryt? BUT to my greatest surprise i was shocked to see 10naira(ten naira) note in between the money(500naira notes) when I was counting it thereby making it to be 4510(four thousand five hundred and ten naira) missing out 500 note... I went into the banking hall to lay my experience but all they could say is "We Can't Do Anything About It". Pls frnds av u ever experienced this,if so,how did u get ur missing note/s back
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by sholikay(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lol..chai!..naija i hail thee o..i'v never experienced such anyway..hahahahehehe..dis is funny.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Adesam09(m): 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
this is unbelievably weird
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by freshness2020: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
...and someone would say counting money after withdrawal from the ATM is annoying/laughable!
I SMH for Ūя̲̅ level of Trust, not for me!
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
such bank no fit try am with me. I don't know when this country is going to be good. ATM dispensing 4510 naira notes. this is amazing. Never experience such before sa.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
Why must this happen only in nigeria?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
Does ATM dispense polymer notes?

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Osb Online Training | Online Oracle Osb Training In USA, UK, Canada, Mala / How Smart Are U / Why Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployable, By ACCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.