Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Unicem Cement Price Drops To N1000 Per Bag. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unicem Cement Price Drops To N1000 Per Bag. (1703 Views)

See Why The Naira May Fall To The Dollar At N1000 Per Dollar (must Read) / World'srichest List: Dangote Drops To 37th In 24 Hours / Dangote Slashes Cement Price To N1,000 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unicem Cement Price Drops To N1000 Per Bag. by akagaba(f): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
Following the recent price review by Cement industries. United cement company Ltd (UNICEM), a leading supplier and manufacturer of high quality cement in Nig, located in Cross River State, has also brought down its price to meet the competitive market! By this, Unicem, which has "customer satisfaction" as its watchword is set to help Nigeria and Africa build a better future!
Re: Unicem Cement Price Drops To N1000 Per Bag. by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
dangote stretching other companies to elastic limit
Re: Unicem Cement Price Drops To N1000 Per Bag. by akagaba(f): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ths is the ripe season for all men to build house O! This is "operation bulid ur house quick quick" becus soon the price will hike again! Im sorry for wicked landlords and landladies! Bye bye to ur dilapidated outdated house! Here is my mansion!
Re: Unicem Cement Price Drops To N1000 Per Bag. by akagaba(f): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mr. Moderator! Pls kindly take this to the front page! Thank U.
Re: Unicem Cement Price Drops To N1000 Per Bag. by exe0(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
Patience my daughter...
I KNOW Z UR DREAM TO MAKE FP
Re: Unicem Cement Price Drops To N1000 Per Bag. by godsamist: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
Can somebody explain the major causes of price drop..That's my only concern for now,the reasons for price drop..So that one won't be suprise should they wake up tomorrow from the wrong side and discover it only an oversight and wala..Reversed back.
Though one thinks it would have enable the big bros under the bridge to have a tast of what a room feels like before the unknow happens,anyway till we find out reasons for price drop!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Pack Out Or Remain In My Father's House? / Seun, Lalasticlala And Other Super Mods / Flood In Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.