Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Where Are The Book Cover Designers? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where Are The Book Cover Designers? (3751 Views)

E-book Cover / The Biggest Mistakes Logo Designers Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Book Cover Designers? by ResourcePower: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
I need an e-book cover designer. It would be helpful to see previous jobs done.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Book Cover Designers? by spywareczar(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
ResourcePower:
I need an e-book cover designer. It would be helpful to see previous jobs done.
https://www.nairaland.com/1813759/some-old-designs-archives

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Book Cover Designers? by JudithToochi(f): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
If you are really interested, contact me on tc4ualone@yahoo.co.uk. I will be waiting, I shall show you samples too. waiting.....
Re: Where Are The Book Cover Designers? by folafola(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
what do you want TO design i can do it
Re: Where Are The Book Cover Designers? by Google63(m): 6:44am On Nov 28, 2014
You can contact me... Adetoy01atyahoo.com

Re: Where Are The Book Cover Designers? by Google63(m): 6:58am On Nov 28, 2014
More

Re: Where Are The Book Cover Designers? by Sleemzy3(f): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Google63:
You can contact me... Adetoy01atyahoo.com

nice job... I just sent you a pm
Re: Where Are The Book Cover Designers? by EngrBright(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Everyday there are millions of people all over the world that browse the internet looking for some

kind of information.
Most of these answers can be found in the form of an ebook. If you are unsure what an eBook is,

it's a book written by somebody and is then converted into a pdf format. PDF's are used to read

ebooks from your computer.
Like a physical books, ebooks the majority of the time come with a 3d virtual book shaped cover.

An eBook cover's sole purpose is to showcase the eBook and what it's all about. eBook covers are

also used for advertising and the promotion for the purpose of increasing the authors sales of their

ebooks.
If you are not very good at graphic design, then your best next bet is to hire a graphics designer to

design your cover.
There are many eBook cover designers who will design your eBook cover. Gone are the days

where you get an unattractive eBook cover that is poor in design and poor in shape.
Before you get an graphic designer to design your cover, like with most other purchases of any

kind, you should do some kind of research when choosing your graphic designer.
Doing research will prove to be a money saver for you as there are many eBook cover designers

on the internet all charging different rates for a cover design.
Just because a designer designs for a well known person or business or operates a large

business, doesn't necessary mean that you should choose them.
There are many graphics designers on the internet whose prices are more affordable especially if

you are on a tight budget. Besides saving you money, they can also dedicate a more one on one

time with there customers.

https://www.fiverr.com/design_experts/design-2-attractive-ecovers?

funnel=201411131426036145313320

subrado@gmail.com

Re: Where Are The Book Cover Designers? by lizdammy: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bookmarked ebook cover design
Re: Where Are The Book Cover Designers? by herbaylove(m): 3:24am On Oct 07, 2019
cheesy

Re: Where Are The Book Cover Designers? by kilojoDesigns: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Get quality Book cover designs by Kilojo. Also book illustrations, song arts etc available Call/whatsapp 07018880219 Email is kilojodesigns@outlook.com

Re: Where Are The Book Cover Designers? by kilojoDesigns: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
Book illustrations

Re: Where Are The Book Cover Designers? by kilojoDesigns: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
Others Chat me up on whatsapp 07018880219 Joseph

(1) (Reply)

ABC Art Gallery / We Will Handle All Your Graphics Design Jobs / What Is Graphics Design, Help For Beginners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.