Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Your Response Is Needed Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Response Is Needed Please (426 Views)

JAMB Adopts Item Response Theory To Reduce Possibility Of Guessing Answers Right / WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students / Pls Urgent Response Is Useful Btw 18th And 19th Of Nov. Pst Ume Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Response Is Needed Please by Dsegsam(m): 2:22am On Nov 06, 2014
Hy nairalanders,
Am currently work on a piece of work and am bit stuck. i decided to run here because i would always get it from here.,please fell free to comment your abuse and opinion is welcome.I dnt need to bother you with a long story leme just hit the nail on the head.My question is, are doctors or nurses allowed to go on strike if so what are your reasons?what is the difference between culpable homicide and manslaughter?For an example a patient been place under a doctor for some proper check or maybe operation and the doctor refuse to do that due to strike or any issues despite knowing what it could cost him/she in reference to the hypocritical oath do you think the doctor is subjected to culpable homicide or manslaughter? What if the doctor got a message from his boss asking him to go for a strike what would you have termed this?CULPABLE HOMICIDE OR MANSLAUGHTER? Culpable homicide VS Manslaughter. The first difference between both this is that culpable homicide requires negligence while manslaughter requires intent. Culpable homicide has been defined as the unintentional killing due to negligence or recklessness whereas manslaughter requires planning and the intent to kill.Thanks in advance.....
MODERATOR PLEASE HELP ME OUT....
Re: Your Response Is Needed Please by Ploy(m): 5:53am On Nov 06, 2014
Are doctors and nurses not entitle to good condition of service?

Are they angels that shouldn't react to abuses?

Why would someone from the ministry procure obsolete equipment for doctors in the hospital?

Why would government play politics with people lives and blame health workers for it?

Why would politicians go abroad to treat headache and expect our doctors to do surgical operation with torchlight?

Why would health workers that were immunizing children be killed while trying to save lives?

As for culpable homicide, doctors don't kill. I respect nigerian doctors that can do operation with candle light, attend to patients with torchlight and check pulse with ten years old stethoscope.

Our politicians are the murderer not the doctors. In fact, we should salute those that can sacrifice their lives to save us from EBOLA. God bless our health workers and curse the heartless politicians.

1 Like

Re: Your Response Is Needed Please by Dsegsam(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2014
Uncle thanks so much for your contribution.Thhis realy helps smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Sap Hr Online Training In Usa | Australia / Administrative Officers / The Exasperating Rate Of Unemployment In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.