Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

New Way Of Messaging - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Way Of Messaging (487 Views)

New Way To Stand In Queue, Do You Agree? / XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now / Best Way Of Discovering The Genuineness Of A Girl's Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Way Of Messaging by Hyinkar97(m): 7:01am On Nov 06, 2014
My fellow nairalanders, I just thought of this and I decided to bring this up and share your views.

I think it's high time Mr. Seun created a new way of messaging here on Nairaland. Why should we send messages to email addresses when some people don't even check their mail inbox. Messaging here on nairaland should get more intercative. Infact, live chat should be included.
What's your view on this peeps?

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Messaging by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 06, 2014
Lol maybe i think Mr seun wants all interactions in nairaland to be open.... Den private messages will be in thr personal email messages.... Mind u, i dnt think someone in this 21st century dont check dr inboxes.... On the other hand, if u want to send sum1 a PM, notify them so they wil respond quikly
Re: New Way Of Messaging by Hyinkar97(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2014
Some people don't check their email...I can bet a fortune on it...

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Messaging by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2014
Lol maybe dey still livin in medieval ages....
Re: New Way Of Messaging by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2014
Help win a contest please!!!! Two of my articles were accepted for a contest. The title is d JPMS writing contest... Please vote for my article by liking, sharing. tweeting and emailing (the like, share, tweet and email buttons are on the top of d article pages jux after d title of d articles ) the articles directly from d link below..These are d articles..
http://blogs.jpmsonline.com/2014/11/02/the-deleterious-effects-of-mobile-phone-radiations/

http://blogs.jpmsonline.com/2014/11/02/an-open-letter-to-all-medical-school-aspirants-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-path-of-medicine/
Ur vote counts.
Thanks a lot for ur understanding..

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Car (honda Civic Baloon) / The Social Psychology Of The Naked Selfie / Omg! Maheeda At It Again.....releases Bathroom Video On Instag...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.